• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Jackstar

I can't talk about the date I just made for Valentine's Day, because it would be a violation of Federal law.

You might wonder why that might actually stop me this time, and the answer is--she's just that hot. Wish me luck, Neckbeards!

Stellar

with the way JACKSTAR writes I can image he bores woman to regection lol.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 09:53:40 AM
with the way JACKSTAR writes I can image he bores woman to regection lol.

I prefer boring women to orgasm.

whoozit

Have you considered asexual reproduction?  A chainsaw may work.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on March 10, 2017, 12:06:10 PM
Have you considered asexual reproduction?

Quote« Reply #17 on: Today at 11:13:11 »

I am a prototype for a much larger chainsaw.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 11, 2017, 01:14:29 PM
much larger chainsaw.

Those of you who feel like you are missing part of the larger part of the larger part of the larger story here, are correct.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlVDGmjz7eM

In the fantasy world that I inhabit, some hot chick who wasn't wearing a burka was very appreciative towards me after I shared this video with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlVDGmjz7eM

The rest of you can rot in fucking Hell.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 13, 2017, 03:17:50 AM
The rest of you can rot in fucking Hell.

Coincidentally, this is what I say every time immediately after orgasm.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on March 13, 2017, 05:10:44 AM
So you've never said it.

To be fair, at this point, I can no longer remember any of my orgasms, so this ijit may have a point.

Jackstar

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 25, 2017, 01:21:14 PM
the BP oil rig "accident?"

I'll be honest--I had not yet thought to even take the time to wonder if that event and my successions of serial monogamies had possessed any correlation. Since you brought it up, what the hell, I'll check my datebook the next time I am that inspired.

I did, in fact, decide to dump my ex- on the night before the Tōhoku earthquake (I am not joking here), so I suppose that it might be worth the research.

Still, I prefer to look forward. Where's my Guns & Ammo?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 26, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

I'll be honest--I had not yet thought to even take the time to wonder if that event and my successions of serial monogamies had possessed any correlation. Since you brought it up, what the hell, I'll check my datebook the next time I am that inspired.

I did, in fact, decide to dump my ex- on the night before the Tōhoku earthquake (I am not joking here), so I suppose that it might be worth the research.

Still, I prefer to look forward. Where's my Guns & Ammo?
How the hell should I know?  Don't you keep a stack of them in the bathroom so you have something to read when you're taking a dump? 

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 28, 2017, 04:32:10 PM
How the hell should I know?

How many of the Seven Deadly Sins can you name by heart? Asking for a... game show.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 28, 2017, 04:37:57 PM
How many of the Seven Deadly Sins can you name by heart? Asking for a... game show.
Let's see, um.  Oh!  No coloring outside the lines, or on the front of the coloring book (coloring on the back is a sin, just not a deadly one).  No switching Ken and Barbie Doll heads.  Um, oh yeah.  No smoking in a fireworks factory.
How'm I doin'? ::)

Lilith

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 28, 2017, 07:04:00 PM
Let's see, um.  Oh!  No coloring outside the lines, or on the front of the coloring book (coloring on the back is a sin, just not a deadly one).  No switching Ken and Barbie Doll heads.  Um, oh yeah.  No smoking in a fireworks factory.
How'm I doin'? ::)

Since when?
'Nobody told me.
All mine are switched.