• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Enard Hatred Thread

Started by AZZERAE, December 06, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
Why are you backing morons like Az and Tootsie?! As for Jackstar I got the distinct impression that you’re not a fan. Explain your long con. ???
Yeah I don’t quite get it. Honestly I had no beef with anyone here other than tootsie because of the abhorrent lies she has told, and then with Azzerface mainly because he was a huge pussy and will PM anytime he gets his panties in a bunch about any little thing posted but yet he should be allowed to post any thing he wants.

The second guy was really a later add to the cage rattling list just because he seems like a self important whiner.  The low quality content over the past 6 months ish other than that I would’ve just ignored and let be other than that.

Just telling the truth there. In case you wanted it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 05:06:33 PM
Oh I really do enjoy Tootsie's art work, I know that sounds trite but it is what it is. With Azz you simply don't seem able to divine his dry sense of humor. And there is depth to him that you'd find appealing if you dropped the "faggot" act. Good grief Doc, that one's as long in the tooth as Senda's extraction and twice as useless here. Save that juvenile slap for the leftarded meme children that are apparently ellgab orphaned here mon!

As to Jackstar - without his keen eye much of the context in BG would be missing. I do think he oft times runs with a few too many 8chan memes to retain a coherent narrative, but at the same time I have suspected that his long game is determining who here has or doesn't have the capacity to filter noise and yet unearth the subtext of current events.

The ego drops of "I can allow this" and bragging on his "huge schlong" I find less than engaging, but we all have our shtick to run and I honestly think this place would be of lesser value sans his contributions. He's just a very dogmatic guy on certain things, like the whole hemp/MJ based economy he's somehow ginned up as a plausible outcome.

I know I've tweaked him a bit on that, but frankly if such an economy were actually doable the libertarian in me says go for it! :)

I’m for free speech. If you want a curated safespace go back to Ellgab, faggot and stop trying to make this place it.  ::)

I’m going to endeavour to use it more now, maybe even in every post.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
I’m for free speech. If you want a curated safespace go back to Ellgab, faggot and stop trying to make this place it.  ::)

QuoteI’m going to endeavour to use it more now, maybe even in every post.  :D

Very predictable, ya feckless faggot. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Very predictable, ya feckless faggot. ;D

That’s the thing about free speech that scares you. It’s not always predictable, Ellgab mole. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:19:28 PM
That’s the thing about free speech that scares you. It’s not always predictable, Ellgab mole. :D

I always find it somewhat enervating when you go off on one of your paranoiac jags. They zoo'd us both over there and you know it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
I always find it somewhat enervating when you go off on one of your paranoiac jags. They zoo'd us both over there and you know it.

Oooh! I touched a nerve and now you have to attempt to frame the truth I’ve revealed about you as pathological. Classic! ;D

Nucky Nolan

Oh, the drama (clutching my pearls)! I'm going to start a needless beef with Albrecht just to fit in here.  ;)

whoozit

Some of these beefs make pro wrestling look real.

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
Pro wrestling. Man soap operas.  Is that even still a thing?  I remember it from a long time ago but no idea if it’s making a single nickel anymore.  I rarely hear anything about it.

whoozit

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

I bet that some of these cats make two accounts just so that they can argue with themselves. It's fascinating....for five minutes.

A lot of it does seem really similar.  Multiple accounts is way too much work in my opinion. I don’t get that whole thing.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
Oooh! I touched a nerve and now you have to attempt to frame the truth I’ve revealed about you as pathological. Classic! ;D

Huh?

That makes no sense whatever. :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 06:08:36 PM
Oh, the drama (clutching my pearls)! I'm going to start a needless beef with Albrecht just to fit in here.  ;)

Interesting choice, so why not Aldous? :D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 07, 2018, 06:24:05 PM
I don’t get that whole thing.

That's how I feel about these Bell Gab feuds. I guess that negative attention beats no attention.  :-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
Interesting choice, so why not Aldous? :D

He could work too. They're both about as controversial as Mr. Rogers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 06:26:04 PM
Huh?

That makes no sense whatever. :o

It’s panicking. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
He could work too. They're both about as controversial as Mr. Rogers.

Classic ellgabbers in spades then, no?

Why is it that no one here wants to light up Jimmy Church?

???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
It’s panicking. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.  ;D

I hear a dull roar from the Ruhr, Merkel's replacement voters are getting rape restive again. :(

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
Why is it that no one here wants to light up Jimmy Church?

???

What's wrong with you? Are you some kind of anti-religion arsonist?

AZZERAE

Glad to see you posting in other threads that are of interest to you, Enard.

I hope we can move beyond our quarrel now, for the good of everybody else.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 08, 2018, 12:44:51 AM
Glad to see you posting in other threads that are of interest to you, Enard.

I hope we can move beyond our quarrel now, for the good of everybody else.
Oh how magnanimous of you!  I was totally worried you wouldn’t move on.

I’ll continue to say what’s on my mind, which of course won’t always be about what I consider you to be. The reality is you’re not that important.

Interpret that how you will as a response to your moving on question.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 08, 2018, 08:49:47 AM
Oh how magnanimous of you!  I was totally worried you wouldn’t move on.

I’ll continue to say what’s on my mind, which of course won’t always be about what I consider you to be. The reality is you’re not that important.

Interpret that how you will as a response to your moving on question.

Cool.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 09:24:19 PM
What's wrong with you? Are you some kind of anti-religion arsonist?

;D

Heh, not me, no... 8)

AZZERAE

I was sitting around, minding my own business, when the little bugger once again began nipping at my ankles.

Corona Kitty

That guy's always been a huge pussy, However we all knew that along ago.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 04, 2019, 03:26:27 PM
That guy's always been a huge pussy, However we all knew that along ago.

I’ll tell you one thing: if I ever encountered that piece of shit on the median, he’d not only come away with a bruised ego, but a broken nose.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on February 04, 2019, 03:47:33 PM
I’ll tell you one thing: if I ever encountered that piece of shit on the median, he’d not only come away with a bruised ego, but a broken nose.

Don't worry there's a lot of people I'd love for, to take a nap & never wake up again.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 04, 2019, 03:53:57 PM
Don't worry there's a lot of people I'd love for, to take a nap & never wake up again.

Love fades, but hate is forever.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on February 04, 2019, 05:11:59 PM
Love fades, but hate is forever.

Don't misunderstand what I've said, it has zero to do with "hate". I call it wishful thinking.