• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

Nice one Steve.  Goes by too fast.

bateman

Quote from: b🎱man on June 02, 2017, 10:35:03 PM
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Great job, man.  :D ;) You need an hour though.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2017, 06:28:11 PM
Is there a segment tonight?

Still don't know but there was one hell of a segment last week.   Still laughing at the thought of Batchelor talking about SDM

https://audioboom.com/posts/6025644-alex-jones-vs-nbc-postponed-steve-warner-darkcityfm-www-darkcity-fm?t=0

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2017, 06:28:11 PM
Is there a segment tonight?

No, Batchelor had a dentist appointment this afternoon actually, so the whole show had to be pre-recorded.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 23, 2017, 08:06:32 PM
No, Batchelor had a dentist appointment this afternoon actually, so the whole show had to be pre-recorded.

Well these things happen...........

albrecht

Once again it is proven that being a radio host, in this case a real one, is the most dangerous job in the country. Spider bites, technical problems, stalkers, flus, COPD, muggings, A/C issues, gunshots, music copyright issues, Skype problems, USB port questions, colds- even squeaks, traffic noises, and dog barks. Not to mention the producer issues and feuds. A most dangerous job or hobby.

zeebo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2017, 08:20:02 PM
Well these things happen...........

Yep I missed the last few bateman appearances, was gonna make up for that tonite.  My impeccable timing again.   :'(

CozyRozie

OK stop pulling wool over our eyes, tell the truth. Batchelor pulled 'Amy' on us ,right? ;D

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 08:40:53 PM
Once again it is proven that being a radio host, in this case a real one, is the most dangerous job in the country. Spider bites, technical problems, stalkers, flus, COPD, muggings, A/C issues, gunshots, music copyright issues, Skype problems, USB port questions, colds- even squeaks, traffic noises, and dog barks. Not to mention the producer issues and feuds. A most dangerous job or hobby.

Batchelor has a tooth ache and What is to be done?

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 08:40:53 PM

You forgot the dreaded water-droplet-stuck-in-ear.

bateman

Apropos of nothing, I really do like Phil Collins.

chefist

Quote from: b🎱man on June 23, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

Been waiting for this skit, Steve...

https://youtu.be/Fk15H6PjBis

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on June 23, 2017, 09:29:43 PM
You forgot the dreaded water-droplet-stuck-in-ear.
How could I forget that? It lead down a path of ear cleaning methods and do and don't do, and some nasty photos I recall. Maybe even, if not I will now, Art's promotion of ear candles back in the day (a scam.) I said qtips the devil and warm water and mixture of mild hydrogen peroxide, and a syringe- others had other ideas. I'm not a doctor and make no health claims- I'm not a C2C guest after all!

bateman

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 09:46:46 PM

Hilarious.

P.S. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find that exact raincoat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 09:46:46 PM

That was fucking awesome!  ;D

The best part was Huey Lewis' New Drug.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on June 23, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

Same.
Especially when he called out the guy, via a song, who could've saved his drowning friend.  ;)

Also he was obsessed by The Alamo and over the decades collected lots of memorabilia and donated it. Great job, and thank you,  Phil!
http://thealamo.org/visit/exhibits/collins/index.html

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
How could I forget that? It lead down a path of ear cleaning methods and do and don't do, and some nasty photos I recall. Maybe even, if not I will now, Art's promotion of ear candles back in the day (a scam.) I said qtips the devil and warm water and mixture of mild hydrogen peroxide, and a syringe- others had other ideas. I'm not a doctor and make no health claims- I'm not a C2C guest after all!

BellGab posting qualifies one to take over hosting duties.

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on June 23, 2017, 09:59:57 PM
BellGab posting qualifies one to take over hosting duties.
1) no desire to do so, though would consider investing in a Bellgab stock and bubble on some weird market. What was that one that Art etc used to talk about back when? I think was fake (but a precursor to, maybe, a real one soon when one thinks of BitCoin.)
2) though I live in the same city I am not "Ghost," even if we share some of the same views. (Same with Alex/Hicks on some things.)
3) I don't want to suffer the problems that a radio/internet host has (although I've had various insect bites.)
4) I want more DarkWeekend City shows.
5) I don't have skype, social-media, webcams, youtube accounts, etc on purpose and so likely uninteresting and unable to "connect" to the internet world.

damon

Steve where can I go to download your shows and Are you still doing some shows?

trostol

got home just in time for tonight!!!!

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on July 07, 2017, 10:18:32 PM
good stuffs!!!!!

Dammit even trostol's catching more segments than me.  Something about this time slot that I always space out on.  I need the bateman scheduling app.