• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

BellHop

Quote from: LorettaW on June 24, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
When I pm'd devoidzero for his Dropbox password, I told him about the Art Bell shows I had saved on Realtalk/Versacorder tapes. He encouraged me to look through them to see if I have any not on the Torrent or his Somewhere-in-Times. I found 12, though some are only partial.

With his patient instructions I changed them to MP3s on Audacity. I left the commercials and news in because I thought people might like at least a few shows where they can envision sitting down to their radio and listening to the Art Bell show, back in the day.

The Dropbox link is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ar9787e1n7uy7q1/AACw0M2rrLBir2_wlaSxz5Cfa?dl=0
Man! That is awesome! Thanks!

BellHop

Hey, does anyone have a copy of the last show Art did:

March 11th, 2016 - Open Lines

I think we're missing that one and that would round out the MITD part of the devoidzero collection.

stargazr1976

I think I have a copy of that show. But In mention. I would like it if anyone had some old tape recordings. I dont want anything in exchange other than that. Well ok one thing its a long shot. I would kill for some recordings of dave paul off the wall wsb from the early 90s. Now that....ahh Dave was golden at times.

AZZERAE

Searching for a show from 11/20/98 - the guest Andre Schlesinger of the Church of Satan. If anyone has access to this file, please PM me.

lichtmachine

if anyone show little mercy and share password one more time would be very grateful

Roswells, Art

Quote from: lichtmachine on October 14, 2019, 02:13:42 PM
if anyone show little mercy and share password one more time would be very grateful

I think you can just download a torrenter, I used utorrent, and type in 'ultimate art bell collection' and find it that way or use the magnet link that Williedee posted in the first post in this thread in your torrenters search engine.

I don't know how good or bad utorrent is but it got the job done when I used it years ago.

Good Luck.

Let me know if you use utorrent and I'll open the program to help with your download speed.

albrecht

Quote from: lichtmachine on October 14, 2019, 02:13:42 PM
Torrent is easiest (but be warned the awesome collection- hails out to WillyD, etc- is large.) You also can find shows on the youtube, archive.org, search "artbellarchives" and there is a few sites hosting the whole archive. (Or most.) Unfortunately some shows I think still missing, especially early stuff.

paladin1991

Quote from: LorettaW on June 24, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
When I pm'd devoidzero for his Dropbox password, I told him about the Art Bell shows I had saved on Realtalk/Versacorder tapes. He encouraged me to look through them to see if I have any not on the Torrent or his Somewhere-in-Times. I found 12, though some are only partial.

With his patient instructions I changed them to MP3s on Audacity. I left the commercials and news in because I thought people might like at least a few shows where they can envision sitting down to their radio and listening to the Art Bell show, back in the day.

The Dropbox link is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ar9787e1n7uy7q1/AACw0M2rrLBir2_wlaSxz5Cfa?dl=0
Thanks Loretta.

Genessee KC

Is there anymore out there besides the torrent and what paladin has supplied? Be fun to get even a more complete collection, his old shows are still pretty great.

albrecht

Quote from: Genessee KC on November 03, 2019, 03:30:00 PM
Is there anymore out there besides the torrent and what paladin has supplied? Be fun to get even a more complete collection, his old shows are still pretty great.
"Eye" won't post the link but if you do a quick interweb searches you can find a few sites that have archived old Art content. Not sure if "new" old or just hosting the "ultimate" torrent. Archive.org and the youtubes also have some content. And C2C has made a new vault- but very limited content.

Cydonia195

I was just going to ask about the C2CAM AB vault.  Is there anything in there not in the torrent?  Also I have quite a few shows from '97 and '98 that are complete w/ the commercials & news.  I'm sure that's not something everyone wants but does anyone want them?

Cydonia195

I've been gone for awhile and I was curious how much has changed with the collection.  I downloaded it a few years ago.  I've slowly been trying to go through it to check and see if there was anything I could contribute to it but I think you guys have pretty much nailed it.

Genessee KC

Quote from: Cydonia195 on November 25, 2019, 11:04:59 PM
I was just going to ask about the C2CAM AB vault.  Is there anything in there not in the torrent?  Also I have quite a few shows from '97 and '98 that are complete w/ the commercials & news.  I'm sure that's not something everyone wants but does anyone want them?

Hi, I’m always looking for new/old art bell stuff, do you have a list of your shows?

BellHop

Apologies for the bump, but does the Dropbox no longer work? I’m not much of a torrenting guy.

adastra

Id also like to know this :)! or a link to a final final version if one was ever published anywhere,

devoidzero

Quote from: adastra on July 24, 2020, 04:11:36 AM
Id also like to know this :)! or a link to a final final version if one was ever published anywhere,

Yes, the Dropbox share is still up.  If anyone wants the link and password, send me a PM.

devoidzero

OK, it appears the site no longer has a PM system.  Reddit does, so PM me there:

https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=devoidzero