• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 20, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
Oh yeah, and another thing, where was all the weeping for the children, when it was U.S. children being separated from their parents for smoking weed? A whole bunch of sanctimonious fuckhead assholes were dancing in the streets just a few years ago, getting all "hard on crime" and shit. Fuck them.

^^^^^^^^
THIS!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

All that weed and acid has rotted your brain. How you compare a mother and children travelling a thousand miles to escape being raped, murdered and terrorised by gangs, reaching the US border (Land of the free!) and having their kids taken away, being told it's so they can 'have a bath' and never seeing them again; With someone going to jail (whether or not you agree or disagree with narc laws) and having visitation rights until their release only a fucked up dolt such as you would reconcile.

At least he has a brain to rot.  ::)

TigerLily

What is happening at the border is unconscionable. Refugees seeking asylum with their children. Coming here to protect their children. Forcibly separated from their children. Now hundreds, wait, thousands of traumatized children and babies in detention, forcibly taken from their parents. And now I found out from Starr's video that Trump has withdrawn the U.S. from the UN Human Rights Council.

History has recorded Native American massacres, Internment camps for Japanese-Americans, HUAC. Now this atrocity. What did Germany feel like in 1933?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 20, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
What is happening at the border is unconscionable. Refugees seeking asylum with their children. Coming here to protect their children. Forcibly separated from their children. Now hundreds, wait, thousands of traumatized children and babies in detention, forcibly taken from their parents. And now I found out from Starr's video that Trump has withdrawn the U.S. from the UN Human Rights Council.

History has recorded Native American massacres, Internment camps for Japanese-Americans, HUAC. Now this atrocity. What did Germany feel like in 1933?

If this is how people are suppose to act then why aren't other countries also taking them in? Why isn't Mexico helping out?! Why is everything always on us?! ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Get back to your virtual trainset you stupid mong.  You haven't won anything since you tripped up the kid in the egg and spoon race. Oh, he didn't need to sign anything to stop this; It isn't law. It's Trump/Sessions policy as promised by Trump. So presumably you support pre-school kids being taken terrified from their parents? I suppose you have to, otherwise you're not a twue trumtard.

Crickets?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/strict-immigration-rules-drive-families-apart-by-separating-british-children-from-their-parents-10492226.html     

What is happening at the border is unconscionable. Refugees seeking asylum with their children. Coming here to protect their children. Forcibly separated from their children. Now hundreds, wait, thousands of traumatized children and babies in detention, forcibly taken from their parents...

You left out the part about Obama inviting them and creating this mess. 

Or the part about the judge ruling children MUST be released within a certain amount of time - which led the coyotes, cartel members, and gang members to kidnap children they could then claim as their own and be released within our country with them.  I don't blame the Ds for this unintended consequence of their reckless actions, but I do blame them for exploiting it for political purposes instead of helping fix it.

... And now I found out from Starr's video that Trump has withdrawn the U.S. from the UN Human Rights Council...

It might help you to understand the reason for doing so, rather than your knee jerk reaction. 

I realize with you being fairly superficial when it comes to current events, and quite easily led it probably won't matter, but here it is anyway

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/politics/haley-pompeo-human-rights-bias/index.html

(((Media))) drunk libshits are the fucking worst...

Muh Native Americans, that were at constant war with each other, and owned black slaves.
Muh internment camps during a world war.
Muh immigration atrocities that were a constant when the curators of their reality held the reins.
Muh Nazis!
Muh childrens!
Muh Russians!

Gd5150

NYTimes confirms the law/policy that lead to the separation process of illegal immigrants and children started in 1997 and was presided over by Demokkkrat presidents for 12 years. As well as First Lady Laura Bush’s husband for 8 years.

QuoteMr. Trump’s executive order would seek to get around an existing 1997 consent decree, known as the Flores settlement, that prohibits the federal government from keeping children in immigration detention â€" even if they are with their parents â€" for more than 20 days.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/politics/trump-immigration-children-executive-order.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 20, 2018, 12:34:31 PM
NYTimes confirms the law/policy that lead to the separation process of illegal immigrants and children started in 1997 and was presided over by Demokkkrat presidents for 12 years. As well as First Lady Laura Bush’s husband for 8 years.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/politics/trump-immigration-children-executive-order.html

The Bushes, the Democrats, what's the difference?!  They're the real Nazis!

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
The Bushes, the Democrats, what's the difference?!  They're the real Nazis!

[attachment=1]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
I'll say this:

Any soulless cruel cunt who makes it policy to separate young children from their mother as a means of deterrence to others should be rightly burned alive. It is a throwback (and was compared as such by that weasel Sessions) to what the Nazis' did to the non Aryans in the 1930's. His 'reasoning' was at least the parents now aren't being killed! What happened to the crowing too? If it's such a popular policy (it is policy not law) why isn't Trump congratulating himself and saying it's a big beautiful idea of his? Cold feet?

Anyone who can remember what they felt like when they got lost in a crowd and separated from their parents even briefly and how their parents had that sick feeling can surely relate to this. If not then you are a sociopath. Once again, I'm against illegal immigration, that is not the same as splitting up families to make a point.

I'm not going to apologise to you. Why the fuck should I? I'm not the craven Trump cultist who hangs onto his every word as the gospel. One day you or your family too might need to be rescued from horrors you so far cannot imagine, let's hope someone is there for you eh? In the meantime, fuck Trump with angry wasps.

The soulless cruel cunts are the ones who would recklessly subject children, not always their own, to the hardship, abuse and threats to their lives that they certainly knew would face them en route to our border before setting out.  The pictures you see of children in wire enclosures are at the point of entry.  They are there for a short time before being taken to clean, well appointed facilities where their physical needs are met  and every effort is made to assuage  their emotional distress .  They recieve nourishing food, a clean bed of  their own and ample recreational facilities.  In fact, in most cases it is the first time these children have experienced such care and material well being.  Furthermore, it is a much better situation than hundreds of thousands of children in our inner cities will ever know. Perhaps you would prefer the practice of catch and release be continued wherein the children end up who knows where with who knows whom.  It’s not a permanent arrangement and these kids are reunited with the adult that dragged them over the border, if they are found to actually be the parent and bother to return for them, when their cases are adjudicated.

The vast majority of so called asylum seekers are nothing of the kind. They are in fact  economic migrants attempting to enter the country under false pretenses.  The children are synically used as leverage by the alleged parents and by drug cartels who benefit from the chaos flooding our borders with children creates.  Any parent who would use their kids in this way is not fit to be a parent and should be denied custody of their children permanently.

As usual the left never fails to take advantage of a crises and is using the tragic circumstances of these children to make political hay instead of fixing the problem which they have resisted doing for decades.  Take a look at the many sound bites of past statements by those politicians who are now decrying the effective and humane measures being taken (the Clintons, Obama and various politicians and, most disgustingly, so called civil rights leaders.). Almost to a person they have called for strengthening our southern border because of the harm illegal immigration does to our own  disadvantaged citizens especially minorities.  I even heard one panicked claim that the facilities being provided for the children at $37k per year are being run by pedophiles although the individual making the claim could not cite one specific instance that would suggest that this is the case. Their is no depth that these faux humanitarians will sink to to garner the attention of the gullable who make their judgements on the basis of a 15 second sound bite depicting bawling children.  Anyone could have gotten a similar shot on the first day of kindergarten in any school in the world when mothers must leave their children in the hands of teachers and exit the building.  Perhaps  it would be better if we held entire families on a small barren atoll off the coast of New Guinea like Australia does.

What is so sad is that this highly stage managed melodrama will most certainly delay the implementation of the comprehensive solution that is needed to  alleviate the suffering that Pud and other shallow thinking knee jerk leftist so loudly lament.  What’s worse is that it is  being driven primarily by a spiteful hatred of Trump rather than true compassion.  This, amount many other things, is evidenced by the sickening rationalization and backpedaling we heard from the left after it was shown that the photo of kids being held, albeit briefly, in what amounts to an over sized dog crate that was the focus of a massive MSM blitz was shown to be taken during the Obama Administration.  Christ, could these bellicose humanitarian impersonators be any more disengenous and hipocritical?  Remember, these are the same anti Trump subversives  that are actually defending corrupt Obama Administration officials and other swamp rats that schemed to prevent Trump from being elected using lies and subterfuge and after failing to do that plotted to unseat the duly elected President of the United States through criminal abuse of their powers of office.  You can accurately guage the validity and sincerity of those who make a false claim to noble motives in their attack’s on Trump by what they choose to pay attention to and shamelessly embellish, what they blithely dismiss or sarcastically gainsay and the truths they studeously ignore.

TigerLily

Just found out Trump is signing an order to stop the forcible separation of children from their parents. This is a show. He doesn't have to sign anything. All he has to do is tell Sessions to knock it off. Just like he told him to start it

So, is Trump a weakling that folded? And how can he do it anyway if you idiots are so sure it was a law only Congress can overturn?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 20, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
Just found out Trump is signing an order to stop the forcible separation of children from their parents. This is a show. He doesn't have to sign anything. All he has to do is tell Sessions to knock it off. Just like he told him to start it

So, is Trump a weakling that folded?

So, even when he does what you want he's wrong. You're pathetic. ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
So, even when he does what you want he's wrong. You're pathetic. ::)

No, dunderhead. I was asking a question. Did you see the question mark? I was wondering how you and your ilk are feeling about having to make such a quick 180

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on June 20, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

So, is Trump a weakling that folded? And how can he do it anyway if you idiots are so sure it was a law only Congress can overturn?

Speak of the Devil and she shows up to illustrate my point.   This is all about thwarting Trump’s efforts and nothing else.  Gloat away while the problem festers, dear.

By the way, how is it that a self identified proud black women chooses to represent herself with the image of a woman who clearly has caucasion features.  Wouldn’t a photo of Barbara Jordan or Maxine Waters do?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 20, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
No, dunderhead. I was asking a question. Did you see the question mark? I was wondering how you and your ilk are feeling about having to make such a quick 180

Angry because we shouldn't have to. The Republicans won the election yet somehow you keep setting the agenda. I don't know. Maybe were ripe for another revolution?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 20, 2018, 01:27:20 PM
By the way, how is it that a self identified proud black women chooses to represent herself with the image of a woman who clearly has caucasion features.  Wouldn’t a photo of Barbara Jordan or Maxine Waters do?

Just a suggestion.

Up All Night

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 20, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
*fake cries like heather wade*

Cry me a River Ms. Maddow...

As Policy, I NEVER let ANY Abortion Right's Proponents advise me on any moral issues.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on June 20, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

You leave his ilk out of this. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
Why not post your address if you're so keen?  ;)

Because it was YOU that issued the invitation, coward - remember? ::)

QuoteCome and fucking make me shit for brains. I'd love it if you did. You're more gobby than your alta ego..

*>crickets<*

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Yahoo? Fake News.. Trump said so.  ;)

Your news regardless, and also accurate.

You LIE about every thing discussed here, EVERYTHING! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

All that weed and acid has rotted your brain.

You should be instantly DEPORTED!

QuoteHow you compare a mother and children travelling a thousand miles to escape being raped, murdered and terrorised by gangs,

You're LYING again, asshole:

80% of the women traveling here illegally are RAPED in good old Mejico!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.

Now you IGNORED this the last time I posted it, so it's back again, you rancid limey sot - ENJOY!

Quotereaching the US border (Land of the free!) and having their kids taken away, being told it's so they can 'have a bath' and never seeing them again;

"Never"?

Citation?

No?

Fine:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/19/how-immigrant-children-families-reunited-according-federal-government/716065002/

Adults prosecuted for entering the country are separated from their children because children cannot be jailed with their parents.

Once in the custody of Customs and Border Protection, adults are handed a flier that details the "next steps for families."

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/91307d45294da74dd5eb8413ddf98119a6e45cb2/c=0-0-970-729&r=x408&c=540x405/local/-/media/2018/06/19/TXGroup/CorpusChristi/636650234057452072-Reunification.PNG

QuoteWith someone going to jail (whether or not you agree or disagree with narc laws) and having visitation rights until their release only a fucked up dolt such as you would reconcile.

The children go to social services if there is no parent remaining or valid familial guardian.

Time for illegals to wakey wakey that breaking laws HAS consequences!

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Please! It's all a big soap opera designed to manipulate your emotions in order to get you thinking Democrat. We need a method of separating legit asylum seekers from future Democrats. ;)

It starts with a nice BIG WALL!

And E-verify.

Done.

Metron2267

Quote from: Up All Night on June 20, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
The Horror . . . The Horror

. . . . Under the Obama Administration

Mercy!

That's a lot of really big baked potatoes.. ;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Get back to your virtual trainset you stupid mong.

Ya know, I just had a feeling the racism was soon to ooze out of you - priceless, you filthy limey turd blossom!
>:(

QuoteYou haven't won anything since you tripped up the kid in the egg and spoon race. Oh, he didn't need to sign anything to stop this; It isn't law.

Yes, it really is:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/06/19/13-facts-border-children-family-separation/

In 1997, a consent decree called the Flores Settlement made it illegal for America to hold migrant children for longer than 20 days. Meaning, in order to keep the family together after 20 days of detention, we can either reunite the family by letting them loose to live illegally in America, or we can keep the parent in detention and place the child in a foster home or with a relative who lives in America.

Trump is wisely choosing to do the latter (for a number of moral reasons I will explain later).

QuoteIt's Trump/Sessions policy as promised by Trump.

Nope, it's existing LAW being enforced by the administration.

Under Obama, when illegal border crossers were put into the criminal justice system, families were indeed separated. Obama, of course, rarely prosecuted, even though the law calls for it.

Neither Democrats nor the media cared about family separation then, which proves this manufactured and coordinated uproar is only about politics.

QuoteSo presumably you support pre-school kids being taken terrified from their parents? I suppose you have to, otherwise you're not a twue trumtard.

It would be a sybaritic pleasure to see you vivisected live on PPV and packed in rock salt.

:D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
Internet tough guy is trying to make it physical again. Violence, it's the last refuge of a tyrannt.  :D

He issued an invitation that he now regrets...oh well...

:-[