• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fall Marathon Racing Season is Upon Us

Started by AC400KICK, July 23, 2019, 01:39:31 AM

AC400KICK

Hello!

The fall Marathon Racing season is upon us all so that means for any of you Road Racers and/or Cross Country Harriers out there your summer training is in full effect! Please sound off and let us all know what your goals are, even if it is finishing your first 5K run!

For me, I am entered into approximately 15 races in track for the fall racing reason, almost all of them in Central Park in Manhattan, and numerous Cross Country Races in Van Cortland Park up in The Bronx. Capstone Races include the 5th Avenue One Mile, The Philadelphia Marathon (A legitamate attempt at qualifying for the Boston Marathon), and the Fred Lebow Cross Country Championships, a massive Cross Country Invitational for open/unattached/and team affilated runners..

I will be carrying out a 9+1 Program effort to have an automatic qualifier for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon..

Good Luck to all of you out there who have THE BALLS to toe a starting line..

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 23, 2019, 01:39:31 AM
Hello!

The fall Marathon Racing season is upon us all so that means for any of you Road Racers and/or Cross Country Harriers out there your summer training is in full effect! Please sound off and let us all know what your goals are, even if it is finishing your first 5K run!

For me, I am entered into approximately 15 races in track for the fall racing reason, almost all of them in Central Park in Manhattan, and numerous Cross Country Races in Van Cortland Park up in The Bronx. Capstone Races include the 5th Avenue One Mile, The Philadelphia Marathon (A legitamate attempt at qualifying for the Boston Marathon), and the Fred Lebow Cross Country Championships, a massive Cross Country Invitational for open/unattached/and team affilated runners..

I will be carrying out a 9+1 Program effort to have an automatic qualifier for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon..

Good LUCK to you Anthony!

🔥🔥🔥#LitCity!!!!🔥🔥🔥

starrmtn001

Hello!

Ya up for this?  No, I never "ran" it, but I lived there for almost 20 years.  I can tell you I had walked and hiked way more than the equivalent.  Just took me a little longer. ;) ;D

https://www.trailrunproject.com/trail/7006828/mt-baldy-run-to-the-top-2019

paladin1991

Hello!

Make sure that all your meds are disclosed so that you don't get disqual'd for 'performance enhancers.'