• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Former Trump Kentucky campaign chair faces 100 years in prison for sex trafficki

Started by Corona Kitty, May 12, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 02:21:15 PM
Says the guy who just typed up abunch of asinine shit. Stay safe behind your keyboard.

boo how hoo, cry some more. you sound like a monkey who is butthurt because a better monkey threw better poo at a female monkey and the female monkey liked him better, so now you want to have a stupid monkey fight to prove your honor.

tough. deal with it. you're a sociopath. you lost your argument. you were wrong. people like you are the bain of earth

Corona Kitty

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 14, 2017, 02:23:35 PM
the right-wingers don't resort to violence because we have these things called "facts" and "reality" to back us up. people like you only have temper tantrums and threats of violence to try to stifle opposition and dissent. that's how tyranny begins and ends. it happens with and because of people like you

Temper tantrums? Read your bullshit you just typed, if you're going to be a real man, don't make assumptions & let your dick licker fly. You talked a lot tough non sense that we both know you aren't capable of doing. You wouldn't actually say any of this bullshit to anyone's face you coward pussy.

gnooryblows

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 02:26:34 PM

Temper tantrums? Read your bullshit you just typed, if you're going to be a real man, don't make assumptions & let your dick licker fly. You talked a lot tough non sense that we both know you aren't capable of doing. You wouldn't actually say any of this bullshit to anyone's face you coward pussy.

yeah my "asinine" facts and citations.

oh u mean i insulted u and hurt ur fee fees, so now u wanna fight me? cuz i used "the bad words?"

try not to melt, little snowflake. maybe you should find a safe space if the internet-mans words triggered u so bad :(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 14, 2017, 02:33:08 PM
yeah my "asinine" facts and citations.

oh u mean i insulted u and hurt ur fee fees, so now u wanna fight me? cuz i used "the bad words?"

try not to melt, little snowflake. maybe you should find a safe space if the internet-mans words triggered u so bad :(

typical response of someone who is a fat pussy behind a keyboard.

gnooryblows

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

typical response of someone who is a fat pussy behind a keyboard.

not for nothin, but you are displaying the sociopathy and emotional fragility in "your side".

and just theoretically, by the time you got the plane ticket, sat through the flight and drove to my house, would you still be al fuming? like do you think you might calm down eventually? im just genuinely curious.

and another thing, are these internet duels with people who troll you and embarrass you in an argument common place for you? i am reminded if the kubrick film, barry Lyndon, ever see that one? its a satirical look at old rich guys in white wigs during the 17th or 18th century. i think you and the modern left personify that generally homosexual class of humans in our modern society today. obsesses with their honor and bullshit, melts like snowflakes, then " duel" because they got humiliated.

sort of funny. you're a sheltered upper class fag, IMO, flipping out because some dude ruined "his honor" on the internet. that's what im sayin. that's what i think.

sorry for spelling errors and stuff too, or formatting errors, im on mobile right now, but i just think this convo is too funny not to be responding yoo

Corona Kitty

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 14, 2017, 03:02:14 PM
not for nothin, but you are displaying the sociopathy and emotional fragility in "your side".

and just theoretically, by the time you got the plane ticket, sat through the flight and drove to my house, would you still be al fuming? like do you think you might calm down eventually? im just genuinely curious.

and another thing, are these internet duels with people who troll you and embarrass you in an argument common place for you? i am reminded if the kubrick film, barry Lyndon, ever see that one? its a satirical look at old rich guys in white wigs during the 17th or 18th century. i think you and the modern left personify that generally homosexual class of humans in our modern society today. obsesses with their honor and bullshit, melts like snowflakes, then " duel" because they got humiliated.

sort of funny. you're a sheltered upper class fag, IMO, flipping out because some dude ruined "his honor" on the internet. that's what im sayin. that's what i think.

sorry for spelling errors and stuff too, or formatting errors, im on mobile right now, but i just think this convo is too funny not to be responding yoo

I know you are a pussy sir, I travel around every now and then..... new mexico soon.... are you near? would love to talk to you face to face

gnooryblows

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 03:06:19 PM
I know you are a pussy sir, I travel around every now and then..... new mexico soon.... are you near? would love to talk to you face to face

oh well, another snowflake melted, i suppose. to me, goes to show just how psychotic and full of themselves "liberals" really are

gnooryblows

home now. was wondering today if maybe i should report this type of behavior to the police. had to think hard about it because im not into getting people in trouble, you seem pretty serious though. so i've decided i'm going to. i did have to do it once before with some internet jew guy who tracked me down over holocaust remarks, supposedly with the intention of "killing" me, and i think i learned to be careful and not brush threats like these off from that situation.

talked it over with some family, and based on the history ive experienced, i think it's the right move just to be safe. especially with everything happening with ANTIFA domestic terrorism and whatnot in the world today.

so i'm sorry, you're gonna get reported to authorities though.

gnooryblows

i dont know what your relationship is with "michael deacon" and this "endofdaysradio" thing, if you're him, or just a fan (it's certainly a show i never heard of), but i'll forward that info along to them too

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on May 14, 2017, 07:06:41 PM
Shiver me timbers.

i don't want to do it honestly but you know, he seems pretty serious and as i've been down the road before i know not to take things like this too lightly, even if it's my first instinct. i've had some pretty vehement internet arguments in my time, but it remains beyond me as to why anyone would actually want to physically harm another human being because of a disagreement they had with someone on the net, even if they did "lose" the argument and get embarrassed. i think it's sick. i think it's weird. it happened on reddit once in some holocaust discussion and this kid tracked me down and started sending me death threats saying he was going to torture me to death. he was actually all strung out on drugs and ended up being a serious russian jew drug dealer, so i think he was 100% serious. sick world we live in. this "username" guy (michael deacon, if that's his name) might be of the same ilk, i dunno :(

gnooryblows

this attached pic below was just the first two messages. just the beginning. you know where this fuck is now? in prison. because eventually i started getting this shit sent to my house. that's not what he was convicted for tho. he was convicted because thankfully he had decided to blog about ALL of his fucking illegal drug dealing experiences (along with claims of him supposedly being "a serial killer") in his post history. that guy was a fucking moron. total 100% idiot. this entire incident discussion happened because i disproved the fucking holocaust to him. cuz it didn't fucking happen. and this is what he went and did because his bullshit little jewish delusion was destroyed. people are monsters man. people are monsters.

the fucked up thin from my perspective tho is that he won't be in prison forever. i dunno if he will remember me when he gets out. i'm grateful he didn't get convicted for anything even mildly pertaining to me nor do i think he even knows it was me who tipped the police off.

fucked up thing? even when he was sending me the threats online i'm like "oh hahaha ok whatever" thought about going down to the cops but i'm like "nah, i don't want to get this guy in trouble, he's just a moron". then shit starts showing up at my house and the ballgame changes obviously. the only reason i would report you "username" is because my family does not want to live through a repeat of that nightmare, so frankly if you're just some random dumbass who is trying to act tough over the internet, i'm sorry :(

gnooryblows

the way these people work is they want to shut down all forms of dissent. all forms of discussion. they want to control your language. they want to tell you what words you can and cannot use. they want to tell you what you can and can not say. they NEED to do this shit because they can't engage you on the territory of ideas, logic or reality, because their worldviews are patently wrong. they are 100% motivated by demented EGO and their own personal FEELZ. so, given that they have no other options, THEY USE INTIMIDATION TACTICS AND THREATS OF VIOLENCE TO BURY THE TRUTH AND SILENCE DISSENT. the only way that we as americans or europeans or whoever else don't live under the total 100% tyranny of these psychotic fucks is because some people manage to speak out regardless of the violent threats :(

gnooryblows

many many years ago, i used to speak publicly about this shit too. i had hundreds of people on social media and shit like facebook and whatnot, people i'd known from my real life, from college or work or whatever, and i used to blog about how holocaust didn't happen on there and how all of what we saw in the world was bullshit. and white pride and all of the other stuff that people are finally talking about a little bit today. this was way back in the pre-trump days, when things were even more politically correct than they are now, and people were even more leery of this talk then they are now. it was a bad fucking scene though. people started doing shit to me. vandalizing my property. doing other shit too. it's bad fucking news. i did eventually stop preaching this shit to people who know where i live, ONLY on account of my family, but i'm never going to pretend to be something that i'm not and when the topic comes up in life i don't pretend to be something different than what i am. now i do youtube videos and post on websites like this to try to get the truth out there, because people need to know the truth (can't give anyone my youtube channel because of OpSec, sorry). but this shit is important. the truth is the fucking light of the world that must be uncovered and shined up the asshole of evil, egotistical leftist bastards who try to bully and silence everyone they come across because THEY don't want to deal with reality or because THEY want to feel the lust for power that comes with exerting control over another human being. SICK FUCKS! every man should be free! every man should be strong and resilient and self-reliant! only when you're at that point will you realize there's no need for "power" over other people!

gnooryblows

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 08:13:47 PM
LULZ so much autism in ya

for the record, the fact that that guy was a drug dealer wasn't what made me want to turn him in. i would care less if someone dealt drugs, or did ANY kind of sick shit because live and let live, but there were obvious reasons there that warranted some sort of action when threats show up at your doorstep. then it's only about self-protection nothing more

gnooryblows

once when i was homeless a dude shot at me, never went to the cops or anything. it's really not something i would ever be proud of doing. this is a concern over family though :(

Corona Kitty

Just to be clear...you're a moron and it's funny to listen to schmucks get on a high horse when they're completely ignorant of the facts. Just mouth pieces repeating what some other asshole said.

Enjoy obscurity retard.

gnooryblows

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 15, 2017, 01:10:36 AM
Just to be clear...you're a moron and it's funny to listen to schmucks get on a high horse when they're completely ignorant of the facts. Just mouth pieces repeating what some other asshole said.

Enjoy obscurity retard.

sure this coming from the guy who wanted to pick a physical fight with me because i embarrassed him so bad, melted his little snowflake, and hurt his precious fee fees

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 14, 2017, 08:06:37 PM
many many years ago, i used to speak publicly about this shit too. i had hundreds of people on social media and shit like facebook and whatnot, people i'd known from my real life, from college or work or whatever, and i used to blog about how holocaust didn't happen on there and how all of what we saw in the world was bullshit. and white pride and all of the other stuff that people are finally talking about a little bit today. this was way back in the pre-trump days, when things were even more politically correct than they are now, and people were even more leery of this talk then they are now. it was a bad fucking scene though. people started doing shit to me. vandalizing my property. doing other shit too. it's bad fucking news. i did eventually stop preaching this shit to people who know where i live, ONLY on account of my family, but i'm never going to pretend to be something that i'm not and when the topic comes up in life i don't pretend to be something different than what i am. now i do youtube videos and post on websites like this to try to get the truth out there, because people need to know the truth (can't give anyone my youtube channel because of OpSec, sorry). but this shit is important. the truth is the fucking light of the world that must be uncovered and shined up the asshole of evil, egotistical leftist bastards who try to bully and silence everyone they come across because THEY don't want to deal with reality or because THEY want to feel the lust for power that comes with exerting control over another human being. SICK FUCKS! every man should be free! every man should be strong and resilient and self-reliant! only when you're at that point will you realize there's no need for "power" over other people!

you have a utube channel.....Falkie?  Is that you?

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 14, 2017, 08:06:37 PM
holocaust didn't happen

My mother's grandmother's second cousin twice removed was Armenian, you insensitive f***.