• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marine Le Pen

Started by starrmtn001, April 20, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 05, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

I can understand manipulation to some degree but in our case, the polls were only off by about 5 points.  If Le Pen wins, that would be a swing of 25 points.  That is taking manipulation to an extreme. I don't see her winning.
I don't either but I hope a strong showing. And in future and local elections for more rightist candidates. Even if it takes 'extreme' ones to move the argument. A tactic the left has used for decades. Throw in some far-left candidates and then move the political argument to the left and get people to 'vote for the centrist,' who is really left but doesn't seem so when compared to the freak candidate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 03:33:26 PM
She wasn't close in the first election. Don't see her pulling it off in this runoff. Besides, Obama endorsed Macron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWFxFniJq0

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 05, 2017, 03:16:28 PM
No they aren't. Sad for France.  Unfortunately too many French are happy to be cucks.

Or it could be they don't want the antithesis of why WW2 was fought and won by those who didn't want the Nazi party in their town halls. Getting out of the EU is not mutually dependent on voting for a bigot who is being used by Putin, who is probably behind the latest claim by her opponent that he's been hacked.

I get why people are unhappy with the EU, I too ranted about the chronic waste, unfairness within, and just unaccountably.  But; The Brexit advocates lied and misrepresented their case and were genuinely caught out when the vote to get out came through. And the true cost and many many downsides of leaving the EU haven't even begun to be realised yet. See what happens in about 2020-21..Then is the time. And if its negative for the UK, the cost to France will be even worse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 05, 2017, 04:33:57 PM

Or it could be they don't want the antithesis of why WW2 was fought and won by those who didn't want the Nazi party in their town halls. Getting out of the EU is not mutually dependent on voting for a bigot who is being used by Putin, who is probably behind the latest claim by her opponent that he's been hacked.

I get why people are unhappy with the EU, I too ranted about the chronic waste, unfairness within, and just unaccountably.  But; The Brexit advocates lied and misrepresented their case and were genuinely caught out when the vote to get out came through. And the true cost and many many downsides of leaving the EU haven't even begun to be realised yet. See what happens in about 2020-21..Then is the time. And if its negative for the UK, the cost to France will be even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXamWEGhBgA

albrecht

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-macron-leaks-idUSKBN1812AZ?il=0
Emails leaks. After his possible tax dodging and off-shore banking stuff leaked earlier.  Press told to ignore due to rules about reporting once campaigning is over in France (remember most countries don't have this quaint idea of freedom of the press or free speech.)  ;)
But I do recognize that he, and the media, is using the strategy that I suggested the DNC and Billary use, but didn't until too late for her. Claim crime, claim false stuff in addition to real stuff, claim foreign actors, etc to muddy water. Billary and DNC were so BAD on this and it likely cost her. Good, because anyone but her in my opinion, but the way to fight back against is so obvious I'm not sure why the Clinton Machine didn't realize how to get on top of the leaks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2017, 09:33:11 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-macron-leaks-idUSKBN1812AZ?il=0
Emails leaks. After his possible tax dodging and off-shore banking stuff leaked earlier.  Press told to ignore due to rules about reporting once campaigning is over in France (remember most countries don't have this quaint idea of freedom of the press or free speech.)  ;)

Wrong again. France has always had an embargo on campaigning for the last 40 something hours before the polls open. Campaigning includes the press reporting on it. Its for the electorate to reflect on their choices without being bombarded by it up to the actual vote. In the UK, traditionally campaigning stops the day before the polls open, though the press still report. Putin timed it well, got to hand it to him, but then why would Putin play fair to try and skew things to get his bitch in place?

But I do recognize that he, and the media, is using the strategy that I suggested the DNC and Billary use, but didn't until too late for her. Claim crime, claim false stuff in addition to real stuff, claim foreign actors, etc to muddy water. Billary and DNC were so BAD on this and it likely cost her. Good, because anyone but her in my opinion, but the way to fight back against is so obvious I'm not sure why the Clinton Machine didn't realize how to get on top of the leaks.

Eh? All the US security agencies have said the Russians hacked the DNC, did you miss that? They also say they'll try to influence elections in the future, not just in the US. Russia (Putin) needs to break the west apart because a divided west makes his task easier to pick off individual countries, one by one. He needs to do this because the Russian GDP is smaller than France's with a vastly bigger population and area. Yet has more billionaires than pretty much any other country, weird eh? The DNC didn't get on top of the leaks because they didn't do the leaking, Putin via his wikileaks (who Trump loves) did.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 08:42:57 AM
Wrong again. France has always had an embargo on campaigning for the last 40 something hours before the polls open. Campaigning includes the press reporting on it. Its for the electorate to reflect on their choices without being bombarded by it up to the actual vote. In the UK, traditionally campaigning stops the day before the polls open, though the press still report. Putin timed it well, got to hand it to him, but then why would Putin play fair to try and skew things to get his bitch in place?

Eh? All the US security agencies have said the Russians hacked the DNC, did you miss that? They also say they'll try to influence elections in the future, not just in the US. Russia (Putin) needs to break the west apart because a divided west makes his task easier to pick off individual countries, one by one. He needs to do this because the Russian GDP is smaller than France's with a vastly bigger population and area. Yet has more billionaires than pretty much any other country, weird eh? The DNC didn't get on top of the leaks because they didn't do the leaking, Putin via his wikileaks (who Trump loves) did.

Still pretty bizarre that if the DNC was hacked, why they would not allow the FBI to do forensics on the server. How again do these agencies know the Russians hacked the DNC?  Seems like there is as much evidence that Seth Rich leaked the files to WikiLeaks as anyone else. Russians may very well have hacked the DNC. I just don't believe there is any evidence they gave anything to WikiLeaks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 09:15:58 AM
Still pretty bizarre that if the DNC was hacked, why they would not allow the FBI to do forensics on the server. How again do these agencies know the Russians hacked the DNC?  Seems like there is as much evidence that Seth Rich leaked the files to WikiLeaks as anyone else. Russians may very well have hacked the DNC. I just don't believe there is any evidence they gave anything to WikiLeaks.

Wikileaks is a department of Russian intelligence. The US, UK, Dutch and French (I think) intelligence services have established that, presumably by back tracking servers etc. Assange is the public face of wikileaks but the FSB run it.
Don't you think it odd that Russian servers don't get hacked, unless its an opponent of Putin, or a journalist that displeases him, just before he has them killed?

Nigel Farage I'm sure is on the radar, especially after him being photographed coming out of the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and when asked why, said "I can't remember".

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 09:29:32 AM
Wikileaks is a department of Russian intelligence. The US, UK, Dutch and French (I think) intelligence services have established that, presumably by back tracking servers etc. Assange is the public face of wikileaks but the FSB run it.
Don't you think it odd that Russian servers don't get hacked, unless its an opponent of Putin, or a journalist that displeases him, just before he has them killed?

Nigel Farage I'm sure is on the radar, especially after him being photographed coming out of the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and when asked why, said "I can't remember".

It seems that most of the content of WikiLeaks is not the result of hackers, but of disgruntled malcontents. Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden, the recent CIA leaks, and then of course you have the Clinton emails. These emails weren't supplied by hackers, they were supplied by the FOIA process.

I believe the Russians hacked the DNC and the Clinton server, and I believe they were probably both hacked by the Chinese, North Koreans and Iran. Most likely the Brits and Germans as well. I just don't believe they turned the stuff over to WikiLeaks.

If they had, we would have seen all of Clinton's emails. I believe they have all of them. And I believe the 33,000 she deleted are much more damaging than the ones released through the FOIA process. That is why the Russians held on to them. As leverage because they thought she was going to win.

But back to Le Pen. I don't think she will win, but I hope the EU takes notice of the rise of nationalism and recognize that common folk, for the most part, want to maintain a cultural identity. I think that should be embraced,  after all, aren't we preached to that we should accept diversity?  Or is that just a punchline when it means we need to accept the decline of western civilization?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 09:44:57 AM
It seems that most of the content of WikiLeaks is not the result of hackers, but of disgruntled malcontents. Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden, the recent CIA leaks, and then of course you have the Clinton emails. These emails weren't supplied by hackers, they were supplied by the FOIA process.

I believe the Russians hacked the DNC and the Clinton server, and I believe they were probably both hacked by the Chinese, North Koreans and Iran. Most likely the Brits and Germans as well. I just don't believe they turned the stuff over to WikiLeaks.

If they had, we would have seen all of Clinton's emails. I believe they have all of them. And I believe the 33,000 she deleted are much more damaging than the ones released through the FOIA process. That is why the Russians held on to them. As leverage because they thought she was going to win.

But back to Le Pen. I don't think she will win, but I hope the EU takes notice of the rise of nationalism and recognize that common folk, for the most part, want to maintain a cultural identity. I think that should be embraced,  after all, aren't we preached to that we should accept diversity?  Or is that just a punchline when it means we need to accept the decline of western civilization?

No I don't think she'll win either. The EU needs reform, no question about it. But its acknowledged by all but the most cynical to have been the reason inter European conflict between the major players has been avoided since 1945.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 10:11:22 AM
No I don't think she'll win either. The EU needs reform, no question about it. But its acknowledged by all but the most cynical to have been the reason inter European conflict between the major players has been avoided since 1945.

In 80 years, it will be an interesting case study to see the many transformations that Europe has gone through in the 20th and 21st century. Redrawing of borders more times than in the Middle East, the rise and fall of the communist bloc satellite states, the decline of the Christian influences, the increase of Islamic influences, the enigma (no pun intended) that seems to be the economic engine of Germany. I think the EU has the most to gain by disruptive technologies in energy such as thorium or fusion reactors. In a sense, they are much like a larger version of Japan. A lot of people, a lot of technology and manufacturing capacity, but few natural resources, especially fossil fuels. Of course they have more access than Japan, and have more agricultural resources, but I think there are parallels.

Nothing profound as far as my observations, and I have no predictions. I won't be around at the end of the 21st century, but I hope a vibrant Europe is and I hope they haven't lost every bit of the customs and culture that made each country unique.

smccomas69

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

You are a wise person, think deep.
Everybody falls for gravity 

albrecht

It is interesting that nobody complained about Obama interfering in French elections, both recently speaking in support of the EU candidate, but also in the past by having his intelligence agencies spy and hack into some of the French political parties, politicians, and government. Odd. From the Russian "fake news" agency:  ;)
https://t.co/nLpkc5fXEm

ps: note German and British "fake news:"
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/cover-story-how-nsa-spied-on-merkel-cell-phone-from-berlin-embassy-a-930205.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24647268

pps: when are the French going to tear down that statue of Charles Martel in Versailles and elsewhere? It is very offensive to the (re)invaders of Gaul and current occupiers of certain territories. It is haram.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 09:29:32 AM
Wikileaks is a department of Russian intelligence.

Forgive me for not just taking your word for it but do you have some actual proof of this yet? If so link it here. If not then STFU already.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 10:26:33 AM
In 80 years, it will be an interesting case study to see the many transformations that Europe has gone through in the 20th and 21st century. Redrawing of borders more times than in the Middle East, the rise and fall of the communist bloc satellite states, the decline of the Christian influences, the increase of Islamic influences, the enigma (no pun intended) that seems to be the economic engine of Germany. I think the EU has the most to gain by disruptive technologies in energy such as thorium or fusion reactors. In a sense, they are much like a larger version of Japan. A lot of people, a lot of technology and manufacturing capacity, but few natural resources, especially fossil fuels. Of course they have more access than Japan, and have more agricultural resources, but I think there are parallels.

Nothing profound as far as my observations, and I have no predictions. I won't be around at the end of the 21st century, but I hope a vibrant Europe is and I hope they haven't lost every bit of the customs and culture that made each country unique.

And there lies the unfortunate irony of Brexit. The joint alliance of the EU is going to be in disarray because the freedom of movement of employment and residence will be no more as far as the UK is concerned. No 'hopping over' to Germany, France, CERN, or wherever (or them to the UK) without visas, work permits, limits etc. And many joint scientific projects will leave the UK simply because the future hassle isn't worth it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 12:28:44 PM
And there lies the unfortunate irony of Brexit. The joint alliance of the EU is going to be in disarray because the freedom of movement of employment and residence will be no more as far as the UK is concerned. No 'hopping over' to Germany, France, CERN, or wherever (or them to the UK) without visas, work permits, limits etc. And many joint scientific projects will leave the UK simply because the future hassle isn't worth it.

Probably worth it just so that you can stop being the cucks of the Muslim hordes.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
Forgive me for not just taking your word for it but do you have some actual proof of this yet? If so link it here. If not then STFU already.  ::)

Gladly..I could furnish you with news outlets quoting the source, but you'd roll your eyes and dismiss it as fake news.

Instead I refer you to the source. Look in the contents..page IV.
www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj14N-G89vTAhXojFQKHYw5D08QFggrMAU&usg=AFQjCNEA7Nv3C4vPkcIa735oLR5FpfUYlQ&sig2=BStIXdIgn4xkz8t40Ma9KA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 12:32:17 PM
Probably worth it just so that you can stop being the cucks of the Muslim hordes.  ;)

Your profound ignorence has no depth..bottomless pit of fuck all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 12:28:44 PM

Maybe the closest parallels are between the UK and Japan. Two island nations that were once great empires, now trying to determine their future. Japan is strictly controlling immigration to protect their culture, resources, and homogeneity. The UK is not. Japan probably has the greater challenges. Unfriendly neighbors, and an aging population amongst them.

There are some things in common. Both are now allies with the US, but we had to kick their arses first.

If British scientists rival the intellectual capacity of the EU, I am sure they will be welcomed. The US has plenty of international researchers here doing cutting edge stuff. Brexit may complicate it, but I don't think it precludes it. The UK just needs to be smart on ther trade agreements and capital investments.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 12:39:22 PM
Gladly..I could furnish you with news outlets quoting the source, but you'd roll your eyes and dismiss it as fake news.

www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj14N-G89vTAhXojFQKHYw5D08QFggrMAU&usg=AFQjCNEA7Nv3C4vPkcIa735oLR5FpfUYlQ&sig2=BStIXdIgn4xkz8t40Ma9KA

Is that a bit of British Humour?

Here is a link that works

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 12:40:37 PM
Your profound ignorence has no depth..bottomless pit of fuck all.

Yeah, well your profound ignorance has no height or width.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Not found. Just like your proof always is (not).  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 12:45:13 PM
Is that a bit of British Humour?

Opened for me. PDF file.

Pompeo said the intelligence community had determined that Russia's military intelligence service, the GRU, used WikiLeaks as a conduit to release data obtained by hacking the DNC and others. The FBI and intelligence committees in the House and Senate are looking into Russian cyber-interference in the U.S. election, and potential collusion by Trump campaign aides.

This too from a few days ago.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-pompeo-are-you-sure-trump-1492114120-htmlstory.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 12:51:19 PM
Not found. Just like your proof always is (not).  ;D

Oh you upset me now...poor md (not a doctor) can't open a link. You'll work it out, or better still google the document title. Yeah, do that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 06, 2017, 12:57:21 PM
Oh you upset me now...poor md (not a doctor) can't open a link. You'll work it out, or better still google the document title. Yeah, do that.

It's OK, pud. I understand that you have no real proof.  :D

starrmtn001

Obumfuck endorses Macron . . . BUWHAAA-HAA-HAAAA-HAA!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D
BREAKING : 1 Day To Go & Macron EXPOSED - Special Report.  5.6.17.

https://youtu.be/JljKZ4wuakQ

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 12:58:49 PM
It's OK, pud. I understand that you have no real proof.  :D

No, the CIA and FBI have, you're just too lazy to sort it out. No surprises.

starrmtn001

I could furnish you with news outlets . . . .
Only if you stick your finger in 'em to make sure they work. ::) ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 06, 2017, 02:05:19 PM
Obumfuck endorses Macron . . . BUWHAAA-HAA-HAAAA-HAA!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D
BREAKING : 1 Day To Go & Macron EXPOSED - Special Report.  5.6.17.

Special report my arse. Lol.. and Obama supports Macron because le Penn is a facist in bed with Putin. Still, you knew that.