• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox News

Started by Up All Night, April 19, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

Up All Night

http://thehill.com/media/329541-oreilly-out-at-fox-news

I Recommend this guy to replace Bill at Fox:

Maybe Glenn Beck will take Bill in.

Or maybe Bill will flip, and now work for MSNBC!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Up All Night on April 19, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

http://thehill.com/media/329541-oreilly-out-at-fox-news

Its what happens when you piss off nearly everyone you work with. He's no-one to ask a favour of. Cost them too much too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 02:16:53 PM
Almost as funny as this:

You do know she wasn't aware she was on camera and was referring to cutting the piece? Yeah? You knew that didn't you? Well, did ya punk?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 02:19:53 PM
You do know she wasn't aware she was on camera and was referring to cutting the piece? Yeah? You knew that didn't you? Well, did ya punk?

So I guess it is wrong if I refer to Uhura as Hot Chocolate.  WTF is the world coming to with the demasculinization of men?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 02:23:49 PM
So I guess it is wrong if I refer to Uhura as Hot Chocolate.  WTF is the world coming to with the demasculinization of men?

This song's going to send them right over the edge then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIN36NweL6I

Pinhead of the decade.   Couldn't happen to a nicer fella.  Just face it Bill, any ass you get in this world, you are going to have to pay for.  No woman should have to put up with your BS.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 02:29:41 PM
Pinhead of the decade.   Couldn't happen to a nicer fella.  Just face it Bill, any ass you get in this world, you are going to have to pay for.  No woman should have to put up with your BS.

I think the one thing you realize as you grow older is that we all pay for it in one way or another.  ;)

Some of us with our awesome Kung Fu skills.  ;) ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TgoF-ccdGM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 02:31:51 PM
I think the one thing you realize as you grow older is that we all pay for it in one way or another.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TgoF-ccdGM

Will be married 25 years in November.  I know how expensive it is alright!   ;)

Yorkshire pud

Yeah, Hannity has the same stuff to contend with too..oh wait. He doesn't. Maybe because he doesn't need to make improper moves or bully women. And why Trump likes O'Reilly. Much in common.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

Get you! And you still can't shave without cutting yourself. Progress indeed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 02:37:19 PM
Get you! And you still can't shave without cutting yourself. Progress indeed.

At least I'm not being cucked by Muslims while living in a country cucked by them too.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Because he was in a position of power and he was abusing it to come on to women. I really shouldn't need to explain it. In that situation you are not being masculine, you are being a little bitch who hides behind your status as protection against rejection.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 02:41:09 PM
At least I'm not being cucked by Muslims while living in a country cucked by them too.  ;)

No, you're getting tea-bagged by an orange man child and his army of the undead. Nice one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2017, 02:43:35 PM
you are being a little bitch who hides behind your status as protection against rejection.

You guys are the experts at this sort of behavior so I'll defer to you on this.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2017, 02:45:43 PM
No, you're getting tea-bagged by an orange man child and his army of the undead. Nice one.

No, the undead are what you guys are dealing with over there. A self-inflicted zombie invasion. I'll just enjoy the show from over here while our frog king takes care of business.  :P

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 19, 2017, 02:43:35 PM
Because he was in a position of power and he was abusing it to come on to women. I really shouldn't need to explain it. In that situation you are not being masculine, you are being a little bitch who hides behind your status as protection against rejection.

The girl he referred to as Hot Chocolate didn't even work at Fox just an adjunct office.

I guess it is ok if a President receives blowjobs from an intern in the Oval Office but it is not ok to tell a woman she is Hot Chocolate. Wow.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 19, 2017, 02:56:31 PM
I guess it is ok if a President receives blowjobs from an intern in the Oval Office but it is not ok to tell a woman she is Hot Chocolate. Wow.

To be fair, I think Bill O has been accused of this sort of thing a time or two before and he and the network have paid out somewhere in the neighborhood of 13 Million in settlements.  That's awful expensive lechery don't you think? 

SredniVashtar

I admire your resolve in posting while clearly suffering from serious brain injury, but I have to point out a couple of things.

I don't remember anyone saying what Clinton did was OK. And O'Reilly has a long history of being a sleaze, it isn't just one incident.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 19, 2017, 03:00:12 PM
To be fair, I think Bill O has been accused of this sort of thing a time or two before and he and the network have paid out somewhere in the neighborhood of 13 Million in settlements.  That's awful expensive lechery don't you think?

I could be that or it could just be women who saw an opportunity to get rich off of his celebrity too. I guess if you don't like him you'd be inclined to think the former. Meh. I don't really care. Although I do think his attempts to instill a sense of history into his network with his After School Movie versions of the American Revolution and The Life of Jesus and projects like that were decent and worthy. As a news personality he pretty much just parrots the mainstream with deeply analytic statements like Putin's a killer! and Assad's a monster! Whatever.  ::)

Rix Gins

The dude should take his settlement money and corner the market in luffa sponges.

Yorkshire pud

Almost a pretend non sequitur. Clinton was stupid and cheated on his wife with a consenting adult. O'Reilly is an ego on legs believing every woman wants him because he thinks so. And doesn't let being an unwelcome lech being his byline be an incumberance. I'm sure you'd have a totally different attitude if O'Reilly had CNN or NBC as his employer.

Jackstar

The most surreal moment: I had heard rumblings for the last two days about some O'Reilly thing, but I didn't give up much about the guy even when I was tuned into media, which is not now, that's for sure.

Today, my media tuning in consists of spamming the radio tuner, to find songs to listen to while motoring, that do not make me feel like I just want to throw up in my mouth. This is often a difficult bar to surpass.

So yesterday, I'm scanning through the usual suspects, and it's like this:

Led Zeppelin -- "today sources report that Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox" -- Guns 'N' Roses -- wait, what?

So I guess this is a big deal. What--did he stalk someone or something?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
Almost a pretend non sequitur. Clinton was stupid and cheated on his wife with a consenting adult. O'Reilly is an ego on legs believing every woman wants him because he thinks so. And doesn't let being an unwelcome lech being his byline be an incumberance. I'm sure you'd have a totally different attitude if O'Reilly had CNN or NBC as his employer.

I'm not in love with O'Reilly.  He has a smug, self-righteous, arrogant attitude.  I probably agree with most of his political views though I rarely watched his show during the last few years.  I just think most of the stuff that has come to light of late is not something anybody should be upset about. People need to be less sensitive and move on with their lives if something slightly unpleasant happened in the past.  I abhor the litigious society we live in where people want to sue over every little thing.  I've had unpleasant things happen to me (including sexual harassment) and I moved on, why can't others?