• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Sunday night

Started by Lunger, May 19, 2009, 08:39:11 PM

Lunger

I was looking forward to George Knapp this past Sunday.  I believe that he was supposed to be up for this weekend.  But was quite pleased to hear Art instead.  I wasn't suprised to hear that he was in th PI.  I suspect that he will stay there.  Quite frankly, with the way things are going here in the world I am planning a move there myself.  Planning still hasn't left the back of my mind though.

See if this rings true for you;

Guest:  ( speaking about geneticists that are currently creating "Alien" life right here on Earth. Telling Art that it is happening now through gene manipulation with no laws on the books or protocols to follow )

Art:  (Using the past hours' conversation and showing that he has paid attention for that last minute and a half, asks a well though-out question about the safty of creating such "Alien" life thus bringing the conversation forward to the logical  next step.)

Here is how it would have gone with Noory.  Someone tell me that I am wrong....

Guest:  ( speaking about geneticists that are currently creating "Alien" life right here on Earth. Telling Art that it is happening now through gene manipulation with no laws on the books or protocols to follow )

GN: "That's so weird!"

Someone tell me that I am wrong!  Poor George.  Poor, One dimensional George.

EvB

ROTFLM@O!  YES!  Exactly. 

Or -- "Can you make an angel?"

Lol, or -

GN: "It's just like that one episode of The Twilight Zone!..The one with the woman? And the alien? Oh Tommy, help me out here."

Guest: "...Uh.."

GN: "Wait, what's that Tommy? Oh, it was "The Outer Limits"? Oh okay. Gosh, I always mix those two up. Great shows."

Guest: "Are you paying atten-.."

GN: ""Feasibility Study"? No Tommy, that's not the one, but good try. Ahahaha. I'll remember it though, don't you worry."

Guest: 'I'm seriously beginning to think-.."

GN: "So, do you think Barack Obama is an alien?"

Guest: "No, of course not, he was born-"

GN: "You know, I always thought Rod Serling had such a great narrating voice - don't you?"

Guest: *hangs up*

GN: "Okay! East of the Rockies dial..oh Tommy, what's the number? Gush, I'm just so flustered over remembering that episode. Hey, wasn't there a guest on the line? Oh well, let's just go crazy tonight folks. Open lines, anything goes, especially old women playing piano and bad poetry!"

Frys Girl

In response to Pirate's great dialogue here, I want to suggest that the first guest who hangs up on Snoory should be the focus of a GNS e-mail campaign congratulating and thanking him or her (guest).