• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art will be on open lines on April 24th.

Started by workingindreamland, April 17, 2009, 10:02:54 AM

Frys Girl

Quote from: Centurion73 on May 14, 2009, 08:10:22 PM
Really! Now I have to read it thanks, I am telling you I think that is why Knapp has been making the statements that c2c should be and was designed for the paranormal and things like that. He has done it more than once now and said it after someone asked him about doing a financial show I think but I could be wrong yet again?
Knapp definitely knows more than he lets on. I think the only reason George even does the financial stuff is because he is greedy himself. He is obsessed with the stock market and after lehman bros. collapsed, I went on the c2c chat and he wouldn't shut up about the "market".

It lets him mesh his personal finances and his job and get free advice. I hate george so much and I hate when he does financial stuff anyway. "Fiat currency is awful!" then why does george obsess about the market so much? Ignore it then! George Knapp = man of deeds AND words. George Noory = zilch.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Centurion73 on May 14, 2009, 08:10:22 PM
Really! Now I have to read it thanks, I am telling you I think that is why Knapp has been making the statements that c2c should be and was designed for the paranormal and things like that. He has done it more than once now and said it after someone asked him about doing a financial show I think but I could be wrong yet again?
I thoroughly enjoy George Knapp and his knowledge along with his interviewing style.  I saw on the Coast site, yes, I must venture there to plan my listening  (If they were really good people they would post it here.)   I read that Art was going to be on this Sunday night.  Well, I love Art, but I have grown to appreciate George Knapp, too.  I was afraid that maybe he was getting the Coast rough up and being banned for expressing his opinion.  You know, that they follow that behind the scenes? 

Then, I went to my May calendar, and I was at peace once more.  It appears that May has five Sundays, so that Art is on this Sunday, then it leaves the last two Sundays. for George Knapp to be on.  My world is good. 

saab93driver

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on May 15, 2009, 11:03:22 AM

Then, I went to my May calendar, and I was at peace once more.  It appears that May has five Sundays, so that Art is on this Sunday, then it leaves the last two Sundays. for George Knapp to be on.  My world is good.

According to the schedule Art is also going to be on Friday May 22 with guest TBA.   

Michio Kaku, Willie Nelson, or the Sky Car guy is my guess.  Or maybe the President of the Philippines.

saab93driver

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on May 15, 2009, 09:48:13 PM
Michio Kaku, Willie Nelson, or the Sky Car guy is my guess.  Or maybe the President of the Philippines.

I hope not with regards to Kaku.  I've don't know if I could withstand another show where he works in the string theory topic.  BTDT so many times with the same guy. Even Somewhere in Time tonight is Art with Kaku.   

I heard the Willie Nelson interview a few years back and I think he was on another show for a half hour or so talking about bio Diesel.  Other than he is a famous entertainer I'm not sure he brings anything memorable to the show.

If I were king, it'd open lines with a guided topic or hot line, something at least a little cutting edge and ARt would run his own board and not screen calls.  Get Mick Jagger on the line to talk about his UFO sighting in the 60's and take a few calls, that might be fun for an hour segment or so and I don't think its been done.

EvB

I heard the Willie Nelson interview a few years back and I think he was on another show for a half hour or so talking about bio Diesel.

The one that is "a few years back" - is that the one where Art and Willie did a solid 5 hours?  I have a copy of that - it's a GREAT show!

saab93driver

Quote from: EvB on May 16, 2009, 05:35:42 PM
The one that is "a few years back" - is that the one where Art and Willie did a solid 5 hours?  I have a copy of that - it's a GREAT show!

I don't doubt other people enjoyed it but it was only OK but for me and not one of the more mentally engaging shows.  Art tried to talk about a passion for women with Nelson and that bombed and IIRC about hemp as well and overall it didn't really impress me as an interview worth doing again. Once maybe, twice not.  I think if we are going to get a nugget of Art it should be a great one, not a mediocre one but that is JMHO.