• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland Sucks! - Maintaining human relationships and Wordpress installs

Started by malachi.martini, January 08, 2016, 12:43:57 AM

Quote from: ziznak on January 08, 2016, 12:07:55 PM
even IT has their level 1 techs that are supposed stand at the threshold of computerland waiting to fix all of your problems.... but they will be rude as hell and kick you back out and close your ticket for no reason what-so-ever....  I worked level 1 twice in my life... once when i was younger and didn't mind it much.  Once, when i was older and had already done level 3 stuff... I DID NOT LIKE IT then... i couldnt do it now actually i dont think.  it's like going from driver to "the guy in the back of the trash-truck."

i think instead of looking at how things were done wrong... we should look at the overall picture of the network where it is and where it came from.  Heather has done quite well i think will continue to do so.  i wish more people would give her a break and realize she was kind of thrown to the wolves.... kinda... maybe jumped to the wolves.  As a learning experience being thrown to the wolves is always much better than "stepped in slowly."

There are plenty of paranormal internet networks. DMDN isn't the first. They don't have their webmaster posting notes attacking former host. The overall picture is that the main draw left in the worse way possible and the main show  lost a ton of subscribers.

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2016, 11:59:55 AM
... IT should stick to IT. Someone should be at the helm for customer relations, sales, producing, etc and also control/monitor all social media output...

I'm not sure how much revenue there was, if any, before Midnight In The Desert began airing, if any, but it was a small start-up.  Small businesses don't have the resources to hire experienced professionals for everything they need, people take on multiple roles and just try to get things done.  It's not a surprise Keith was involved in areas outside his expertise.

Having said that, he sure could have handled some of it better

Soylentblue

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 08, 2016, 12:51:53 AM
http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

This is hilarious.

Rowland is doing exactly like Bell, they both continue to feed the trolls.

This is exactly like when my kids were small and each had to get in the last word because that would make them RIGHT or whoever screamed the loudest was the most right.

DMN and the people who run it are looking more and more amateurish by the post.

Quote from: ziznak on January 08, 2016, 12:07:55 PM
even IT has their level 1 techs that are supposed stand at the threshold of computerland waiting to fix all of your problems
"Level 1" is in India nowadays, so you're lucky if they can even speak Engrish.
Keep your asshole nice and lubed up, because thanks to leaders like Obama we'll have even more advanced IT levels outsourced to India soon.

QuoteHeather has done quite well i think will continue to do so.
No offense, but saying something like that doesn't make it a reality for many of us here.  Art Bell fans have high expectations when it comes to someone who was chosen to "replace" him, and they should.  Keep in mind that we've already been burned by having George Noory thrown in as Art's replacement on Coast, now we have Heather as his replacement on MITD. 

I tried listening to her.  I truly tried, but Heather just seems like a lost child with a microphone when I hear her on the show.  It's a painful experience to hear her trying to mentally keep hold of a conversation.

ziznak

Quote from: creepygreenlight on January 08, 2016, 01:52:34 PM
"Level 1" is in India nowadays, so you're lucky if they can even speak Engrish.
Keep your asshole nice and lubed up, because thanks to leaders like Obama we'll have even more advanced IT levels outsourced to India soon.

my anus is always swimming in lube... and semen.... african american semen ... ty!

Quote from: ziznak on January 08, 2016, 01:56:49 PM
my anus is always swimming in lube... and semen.... african american semen ... ty!

Is your significant other's name Obama?

MV/Liberace!

It was a risk Howard didn’t want to take. It’s too bad, because Howard would have been the one to sit in for Art, had he already been doing a LIVE show here on DMDN.

so, in other words, keith is publicly stating, for all to see, that the current replacement host on their flagship show was not their first choice.  way to stand by your people, keith.  does he even realize what he's just said?  or is it his intent to express this?  i'm sure heather is reeeeally pleased to see this put out there by someone in her own organization.  amateur hour, 100%.

if i were heather, the host of DMRN's flagship show, i would immediately dial keith to inform him that, going forward, he will release no public statements without my approval.

and why is he even commenting on this crap via their website, anyway?  it's not the proper venue.  the inside information about vera et al. could just as well have been a post on bellgab, a "cesspool of shit."  a very small percentage of the DMRN audience has a clue about all of this behind the scenes drama among hosts, so there was no need to "correct the record" or respond.  all keith's done is inform an otherwise oblivious audience of the bullcrap happening behind the scenes.  they didn't need to read this.

i'm sure advertisers will be happy to fill those breaks after reading keith's post.

Quote from: malachi.martini on January 08, 2016, 12:43:57 AM
"Fuck that guy." -MV

praise mv.

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2016, 02:24:32 PM
so, in other words, keith is publicly stating, for all to see, that the current replacement host on their flagship show was not their first choice.  way to stand by your people, keith.  does he even realize what he's just said?  or is it his intent to express this?  i'm sure heather is reeeeally pleased to see this put out there by someone in her own organization.  amateur hour, 100%.

if i were heather, the host of DMRN's flagship show, i would immediately dial keith to inform him that, going forward, he will release no public statements without my approval.

and why is he even commenting on this crap via their website, anyway?  it's not the proper venue.  the inside information about vera et al. could just as well have been a post on bellgab, a "cesspool of shit."  a very small percentage of the DMRN audience has a clue about all of this behind the scenes drama among hosts, so there was no need to "correct the record" or respond.  all keith's done is inform an otherwise oblivious audience of the bullcrap happening behind the scenes.  they didn't need to read this.

i'm sure advertisers will be happy to fill those breaks after reading keith's post.

praise mv.

I think these days a very large percentage of DMN audience are or were bellgabers

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 08, 2016, 02:48:44 PM
I think these days a very large percentage of DMN audience are or were bellgabers

very well could be true, i suppose.

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 08, 2016, 02:48:44 PM

The numbers are back down to Jimmy Church levels, so the answer is definitively yes.

venix

I see no benefit in airing dirty laundry like this. What is the motivation? Does it help gain or keep subscribers? Was it Keith's way of "getting back" at some individuals? Or is he really that clueless about how this would end up looking.

I'm not surprised though. From the outset this whole enterprise seems like it was run very poorly.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: skidder on January 08, 2016, 01:19:14 AM
Note sure why everyone in this 'genre', Art most of all, is so intent on airing their dirty laundry in public.  You've all shat your pants, but why then show us the skids?

They're influenced by the Falkie thread ...... there are some folks that just don't understand what SFU means. .....

K_Dubb

so, in other words, keith is publicly stating, for all to see, that the current replacement host on their flagship show was not their first choice.

Does anyone doubt it?  If he'd said otherwise we'd be decrying him for a corporate shill.

I think we're so used to spin that we're offended by the truth.

whoozit

praise mv.
It definitely makes one wonder.  I suppose the most charitable interpretation is that Keith posts stuff before he thinks it through.  Lots of times the "enter" key can become the "Oh Shit!!!" key.  At worst I suppose it is a shot at Art.  I have given up trying to understand what is going on.  I'll leave that up to the professional speculators here.   This sort of crap must be trying on Heather's patience. 

Quote from: venix on January 08, 2016, 03:03:17 PM
I see no benefit in airing dirty laundry like this. What is the motivation? Does it help gain or keep subscribers? Was it Keith's way of "getting back" at some individuals? Or is he really that clueless about how this would end up looking.

I'm not surprised though. From the outset this whole enterprise seems like it was run very poorly.

You would think some fans of those shows (all 3 people),might drop DMD subscriptions because they don't want to give Keith money.

Could have just said those shows are no longer carried by DMD and move on. Also would have been good opportunity to promote replacement shows.

venix

The thing is that even when Art was at the helm it was unclear who was in command. The ship always seemed to have two captains steering it in different directions. Art would always overrule Keith but it always seemed to be after the iceberg had done it's damage. Having said that, Art, at times, would steer the ship like a drunken sailor.

Auslandia

Look, we all know that DMDN is a mom & pop shop essentially.  Really, that's what every internet broadcasting "network" is.  Don't expect polished, well thought out and even logical public statements from an entity of this caliber.

As far as Heather being offended goes...I'm going to assume she was aware that they were looking for another host before coming to her since she's at ground zero.  Plus, if she intended to quit I really think she'd have done it by now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 08, 2016, 03:10:39 PM
Does anyone doubt it?  If he'd said otherwise we'd be decrying him for a corporate shill.

I think we're so used to spin that we're offended by the truth.

heather's in the seat.  it's done.  the last thing she needs is someone undermining her legitimacy from within her own organization.  it's not a question of whether we can handle the truth or not.  it's about the source.

K_Dubb

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2016, 03:34:17 PM
heather's in the seat.  it's done.  the last thing she needs is someone undermining her legitimacy from within her own organization.  it's not a question of whether we can handle the truth or not.  it's about the source.

I don't know about that.  Personally I'm more inclined to overlook her shortcomings and watch her learn on the job knowing she didn't exactly grab the brass ring with both hands.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2016, 03:34:17 PM

Fucking A Skippy.  Keith needs to shut his suck.  Dumb bastard will kill off what's left of DM if he drives off Heather with his shit talking.  Who else is gonna carry his network on their back?  Hoagland?  Bwahahahahahahahahahah.  I'm still reminded of his 'useless eaters' rant. 

No, Keith needs to shut up and man up.  Let the trolls and shit talkers troll and shit.  Not be so damn sensitive to what others say.  He seems to be insensitive to others with his 'updates.' 

Heather has the handle.  Back her and back off, Keith. 

VegasI15

First off Heather would probably be the first one to recognize that she is not on the level of a  Howard Houghes. At least I would hope she would.  If she is as half as good as everyone says, it would be delusional to not recognize where one stands.   And then based on that, set goals as to where they want to go.   

At this point Heather, a relative unknown, has been given a great opportunity.  Howard Houghes is an already well known and respected personality with a show on the BBC.  No offense to Heather meant at all, but she has a long ways to go.  I agree 100% with Keith's thinking on this one. 

On the other hand I agree MV, to air stuff publicly, true as it may be, leads to drama just like in this thread.  Heather is just doing her job.  And since she is not on the level of an Art Bell or Howard Houghes, she needs all the help she can get.

All he should have posted was a brief blurb that LNM, The Unexplained and Paranormal Central have left the network due to their own choice, updated DMDN's schedule and perhaps include a link to where the departing shows live on the Web.

What a goat screw..........

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 08, 2016, 05:20:46 PM
All he should have posted was a brief blurb that LNM, The Unexplained and Paranormal Central have left the network due to their own choice, updated DMDN's schedule and perhaps include a link to where the departing shows live on the Web.

What a goat screw..........
KR is a tech guy not a PR guy. He was trying to inform BG but the ankle biters descended on his exposed flesh.  If you want the product of slick PR; tune in Noory. Long live the anointed one.