• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 30, 2017, 08:53:53 PM
Listening in to see how busy the Detroit Fire Department is tonight

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18629

It can get pretty wild

Thanks! I forgot about Devil's Night. Figured by now all the insurance fraud would've been accomplished and the abandoned/crack houses would've gone up simply due to accidental fires freebasing, heating fires, and what-not.

TigerLily

Lonevoice?

Elvira to put on final performance on Halloween

The mistress of the dark is kissing the stage goodbye.

Elvira is retiring as a live performer after nearly fifty years in the entertainment industry, according to The Gazette. She's set to appear in her final show at Knott's Berry Farm, where she's been headlining Halloween performances for 21 years, on Tuesday.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 31, 2017, 08:42:44 AM
Lone Voice?

Elvira to put on final performance on Halloween

The mistress of the dark is kissing the stage goodbye.

Elvira is retiring as a live performer after nearly fifty years in the entertainment industry, according to The Gazette. She's set to appear in her final show at Knott's Berry Farm, where she's been headlining Halloween performances for 21 years, on Tuesday.

I'd still do her.  :P

Swishypants

If she could have harnessed the power from all the teenage jizzum she produced, we would be having Halloween on the Moon by now. Hope she enjoys retirement!

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2017, 12:15:32 AM

I appreciate having a cheerleader. It is so choice. If any of you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
Noooooooooooooo!

pate

I am thinking it is high time that the new Hollyweird outsiders stage a comeback.  I'd photoshop up a demo, or attempt a short promotional video had I the thyme, instead I will just list the players I think could be brought together for the project (could be Television or Cinematic, Not Sure)

Working Title: Working title

Executive Producer:  Harvey Weinstein
Director:  Roman Polanski
Actors:  Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby?  (Keven Spacey as Bill Cosby?)

Copy for poster/video:  Executive producer, Harvey Weinstein, brings you a film by Roman Polanski.  Starring Keven Spacey as Bill Cosby in <working title>...

I think it might just be crazy enough to work.  I think either the "Predator" or "Child's Play" franchises might be interested, again:  Not Sure.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 02, 2017, 10:44:02 AM

A common place for today’s yute’s first hand job experience is in their car...delivering pizzas.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 02, 2017, 10:44:02 AM

It states that "they looked for future job opportunities on Disability Mentoring Day", so perhaps we can assume these kids are disabled?  If so, no fun should be made.  I give them credit for doing what a lot of people won't do.  Just sayin'.   ;)

ShayP

pate

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2017, 12:03:31 PM

Working Title: Working title

Executive Producer:  Harvey Weinstein
Director:  Roman Polanski
Actors:  Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby?  (Keven Spacey as Bill Cosby?)

Copy for poster/video:  Executive producer, Harvey Weinstein, brings you a film by Roman Polanski.  Starring Keven Spacey as Bill Cosby in <working title>...

Soundtrack:  Michael Jackson

Maybe a biopic about the life of MJ,  Cosby as young Michael and Spacey can portray grown up Michael?

I still like the Predator vs. Chucky idea.  Maybe the alien lays an egg in Chucky or something.  Would be a blockbuster.

I should see if the South Park guys are interested, even if the whole idea is now MV's intellectual property now that I've posted it hear...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: albrecht on October 30, 2017, 09:27:13 PM
Thanks! I forgot about Devil's Night. Figured by now all the insurance fraud would've been accomplished and the abandoned/crack houses would've gone up simply due to accidental fires freebasing, heating fires, and what-not.

You'll dig this YT channel. Guy was a firefighter in Highland Park, a city that is actually worse than Detroit and is actually inside of Detroit.
https://www.youtube.com/user/HPZ1442/videos

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 03, 2017, 08:54:17 PM
Huh?

It's obviously a market aimed at the extraterrestrial demographic, explaining the foods and traditions of our species to them.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
It's obviously a market aimed at the extraterrestrial demographic, explaining the foods and traditions of our species to them.
Ha!  It reminds me of when I saw a Panera ad.

I first heard Panera bragging in a TV commercial food about how their food was "clean."  Well I hope so, and it seemed to be an odd way of pushing their stuff.  Turns out their idea of "clean" was as expressed in the linked article below.  Still seems to be a screwball way to describe what they think they're doing, though. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kavinsenapathy/2016/09/13/should-customers-fall-for-paneras-new-gimmick-food-scientists-weigh-in/#74ec19095ddb

Swishypants

Ever had one roll up on you while you were sitting outside. Real still. That's a pucker moment. (praying to God the dumbass dog doesn't let into it)

Quote from: Swishypants on November 06, 2017, 06:53:12 AM
Ever had one roll up on you while you were sitting outside. Real still. That's a pucker moment. (praying to God the dumbass dog doesn't let into it)

In fact I have!   Sat real damn still, let me tell you     :D