• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Just Me

My apologies pointing out the remote viewer angle to crack the nut.

I never meant this guy, lunatic Ed Dames.

He makes a big noise but couldn't remote view out of a paper bag

GravitySucks

Quote from: nika01 on December 19, 2015, 05:53:11 PM
Thank you. I am glad there is at least one sane person on this site

Don't be too quick to judge.

I did notice that you left yourself out. I would have said "one more"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: coaster on December 19, 2015, 05:58:19 PM
I can only imagine opening my door and seeing a bunch of middle aged basement dwellers in ufo shirts digging around, thinking they are detectives because they binge-watch the X-Files. I'd take a stalker over that bullshit any day.
;D

I have been known to binge-watch the X Files, but can promise I own exactly zero ufo shirts. Oh, and I'm not quite middle aged. Either way, I'll just let the big boys handle this job.  8)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 19, 2015, 06:00:03 PM
Land mines would mean he couldn't walk around his own property, or let his cats out.

That would suck.. but it would take care of his stalker.  :P

He can get his supplies flown in via Amazon's new drones.

Ciardelo

Quote from: BellBoy on December 19, 2015, 05:55:40 PM
And you, have resoundingly proved yourself to have the intellectual depth of a puddle of warm piss. I guess we go rather well together!

(seriously, can we just touch dinks now?)

You with the touching of the dinks all the time. sheese. I guess a Bellboy has to do what a Bellboy does....

So is it like, tip-to-tip? Or is more of a "sliding by like submarines" thing?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 06:02:44 PM
You with the touching of the dinks all the time. sheese. I guess a Bellboy has to do what a Bellboy does....

LMAO!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chronaut on December 19, 2015, 05:36:13 PM
I think it's a good idea:  some leads are better than no leads.  And the reward only applies if it's the right guy and he's convicted, so there's no financial risk if you feel that $20K is worth caging this cockroach, and I certainly do.

It sounds to me like Art is offering the reward directly, rather than through the Nye County Sheriff's Office, in which case I would expect tips to go to Art rather than their office.  So it may not be a hassle for them.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's an interesting gambit.  If this is some unhinged yahoo, I think there's a good chance that A.) he'll boast about it to people around him and B.) the people around him will be happy to collect the dough because unhinged yahoos aren't typically known for the loyalty of their acquaintances.  On the other hand, if it's a hired professional, it's probable that nothing will turn up.  Which in and of itself says something about the situation.

All fair points, but I still look foward to seeing the Sheriff Dept's comment on the reward offer.  My guess is they will disavow any involvement.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 19, 2015, 06:04:45 PM
All fair points, but I still look foward to seeing the Sheriff Dept's comment on the reward offer.  My guess is they will disavow any involvement.

Agreed. I think they'll make a statement that the reward has nothing to do with them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 06:06:20 PM
Agreed. I think they'll make a statement that the reward has nothing to do with them.

Art REALLY needs a PR person to handle his social media.

coaster

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 06:00:34 PM
;D

I have been known to binge-watch the X Files, but can promise I own exactly zero ufo shirts. Oh, and I'm not quite middle aged. Either way, I'll just let the big boys handle this job.  8)
I like the X-Files as much as the next guy, but you know those people I'm talking about. they are everywhere.

albrecht

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 19, 2015, 06:00:03 PM
Land mines would mean he couldn't walk around his own property, or let his cats out.
He could mark them and frankly I'm surprised if he lets his cats out. At least here, and I suspect the desert even worse, the coyotes get them pretty quick.
One phrase Art: "Front Toward Enemy." Talk to some folks who have access and get a few on your perimeter and there is likely an "app" to control these days from your iPhone. Kidding.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 05:49:42 PM
i just want to agree, and talk about your avatar.
Yeah.  I had to get off the Harley.  The wind chill factor was playing havoc with my leather undies lol.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2015, 06:09:13 PM
He could mark them and frankly I'm surprised if he lets his cats out. At least here, and I suspect the desert even worse, the coyotes get them pretty quick.
One phrase Art: "Front Towards Enemy" talk to some folks who have access and get a few on your perimeter and there is likely an "app" to control these days from your iPhone. Kidding.

clack clack

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 06:09:28 PM
Yeah.  I had to get off the Harley.  The wind chill factor was playing havoc with my leather undies lol.
go on...

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chronaut on December 19, 2015, 05:54:37 PM
You know that "Starr" is a girl's name, right?
Why, yes.  Yes I do. :-*

nika01

Quote from: BellBoy on December 19, 2015, 05:55:40 PM
And you, have resoundingly proved yourself to have the intellectual depth of a puddle of warm piss. I guess we go rather well together!

(seriously, can we just touch dinks now?)

proving my point with your every post you witless wonder

BellBoy

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 06:02:44 PM

I'm not really sure, but judging from his propensity to thrust blindly with little preparation or thought as to the possible consequences, nika01 fancies himself a 'sword-fighter' kind of guy... I'm just afraid someone's going to get hurt. :-\

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 19, 2015, 06:13:12 PM
I'm not really sure, but judging from his propensity to thrust blindly with little preparation or thought as to the possible consequences, nika01 fancies himself a 'sword-fighter' kind of guy... I'm just afraid someone's going to get hurt. :-\

I hear you can break that thing if you're not careful.  :-X

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 06:13:52 PM

True statement.

Freyja

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 03:03:17 PM
I am well aware I burned bridges, I said what I said and I can't take the words back and will not try but I will say I was emotional and had not had much if any sleep when I said them. I am a person who says what's on my mind at any given time and that was the case at that moment l, otherwise no excuses.

For those who think I lied about what happened I guess nothing else I can say will effect your opinion but know this, I put a hell of a lot of my own money into building my Studio, Advertising and so much more including my Heart and Soul into this effort. I did not give up easily and you all have no way of knowing how bad it was here for my Family which was the deciding factor for me.

I am still a Bell Gabber and not sorry I picked this site, I don't like easy and I don't like suck up's so I prefer it here and can hold my own.

I do think some of the things being said about Heather are below Bell Gab's normal low standards however.

Art

Thanks for chiming in Art.

I think most of us get that what you said initially was emotional and perhaps in retrospect not as well thought out as it could have been. Totally understandable.

I am quite sure your audience, your affiliates would certainly understand this, had you come back on the air and/or made this explanation shortly after your announcement of "hanging up the mic for the last time".

I also understand that you obviously must have sunk a lot of your personal funds into the launching of MITD.

All that said, I have a couple of questions for you.

Do you still want to do MITD/a radio show 5 nights a week, current situation aside?

You say you "do not give up easily" yet for many of us it seems that you have, as later today after the quote above you posted this:

Quote from: Art BellNow that is a good idea! Perhaps he or she has bragged to somebody!

I will offer $20,000.00 to anybody providing information leading to the Arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the Stalking Terror resulting in my Leaving the air from MITD.

Art Bell

OK, so now you are going to tell us that you are willing to put up $20K to arrest and convict this alleged perp, yet you were not willing to pay out app. $100 +/- a night while hosting MITD for some security personnel to patrol your compound to keep you and your family safe until this alleged perp is apprehended ( to MV's point on last night's Gabcast) or willing to find some other solution to keep MITD going while the current situation is resolved. 

Lastly, if the answer to my first question is YES, you still want to continue with MITD, you still have a chance to make a go of it, however not without a lot of damage control....and it has to be soon....apologize for an emotionally not well thought out decision, eat a bit of crow and carry on and build the show.

If not, be honest, hang up the mic/retire and stop the teasers, the carrots and the games.

There is a way to make this right, to get out of the pickle you seem to be in now, to find a solution to your security issues you seem to have, however it depends on whether you really want to do MITD or you don't ...and it has to be NOW or it is really over IMHO.

Whatever you decide, I thank you for more than 2 decades of taking that ride with you and all the best for you and your family.

Please be honest and leave all your long term fans, your staff, counterparts/partners, affiliates with the honesty and integrity they deserve without any more games.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 06:10:59 PM
go on...
. . . so I put my Hog in the garage, then went inside to change my . . . avatar. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 06:10:51 PM
clack clack

Nice, please contact Art. I was kidding, of course, but, actually it would not surprise me one whit if there actually is an 'app' for the iPhone for them!

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 06:15:56 PM
. . . so I put my Hog in the garage, then went inside to change my . . . avatar. ;D
You sure do know how to tease a fellow, you know? lol

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Chronaut on December 19, 2015, 05:58:30 PM
Anyone dumb enough to enter the fenced compound of a man who's on edge about an armed stalker around his property deserves the quickly forthcoming Darwin Award.

Stalkers, $20,000 wanted posters, wannabe bounty hunters... yeah, now would be a good time for that big, black, triangular UFO to land in Art's backyard, right in the middle of this urban/suburban/desert-dwelling legend in the making. Those non-benevolent aliens know that we poor humans can't shift gears that fast. And, you know, fate is cruel.

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 06:15:56 PM

You've been hanging with Barfly again, haven't you?

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2015, 06:16:51 PM
Nice, please contact Art. I was kidding, of course, but, actually it would not surprise me one whit if there actually is an 'app' for the iPhone for them!

lol no i dont own any claymores but i wouldn't surprised if someone hasn't rigged it up in that fashion tho

norland2424

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 19, 2015, 06:13:52 PM

thats why hoagland hasn't been on the air all week, dick is broken  :-[

coaster

Perhaps Richard Hoagland will see the $20,000 reward and do a thought experiment to catch the guy. Or Dames can remote view him. All these guests that had extraordinary mental talents and yet not one is willing to help. I wonder why...why hasn't Jonathan Reed's refrigerator alien found the guy yet? Get to work people.. 

Zoxo

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 03:03:17 PM

I do think some of the things being said about Heather are below Bell Gab's normal low standards however.

Art

I personally LOVE MITD still with Heather at the helm. I think she is doing a FANTASTIC job.  Art, I'm glad that this gave YOU an opportunity to pick someone out to fill in for you in your absence, versus a network that would hire some MORON to do such a boring job and destroy the show.  Can't wait to hear you on there once in a while!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: norland2424 on December 19, 2015, 06:10:51 PM
clack clack

There is something about Claymore mines that warm the cockles of my heart.  Bless you.