Quote from: painter17 on June 20, 2018, 12:54:36 AM
Lolololol

Awesome!  You’re doing God’s work, Bart

Praise MV!

Lilith

Wanting to be awesome is ego Heather.

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 19, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
No, not Ross but you never know what the future holds.
I offered Dave 6 Bartcoins to cut a few but he wanted 12 Bartcoins so I told him to pound sand!

I am open to George Noory lending his voice to KONR, though.

WTF?  Who the hell does this Dave guy think he is?  ART FUCKING BELL?  Sheeeeiit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 19, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1009146493767487488

Fuck the lawyers.  Come the revolution, they are first against the wall!  then the Nigerians.  Those MF'rs are still sending me emails for lost fortunes.

Lilith

Oh My,  the baby used a cell phone...

Lilith

Nobody cares about perfect sound from the callers.  ::)

Lilith

I think Heather keeps missing his points because she is looking at it from a certain mind set.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Well, again, I managed to stay awake for the entire show.  It was annoyingly amusing yet again.

Doomed

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 20, 2018, 12:11:29 AM
Hi Brig!  You're in upstate NY, right?  I'm envious.  It was 91 muggy degrees here today.
Yeh...it was a sweatfest here in Western Washington as well. All that was soggy last winter, is now drying out. Like a frikkin' sauna out there.

Jojo

Quote from: Doomed on June 20, 2018, 03:18:20 AM
Yeh...it was a sweatfest here in Western Washington as well. All that was soggy last winter, is now drying out. Like a frikkin' sauna out there.
Flies were dying from the heat.  This'll kill spiders, too.  One more day, Hon, then it is supposed to go back to the 70s.  Keep that cold squirt bottle and towel handy...

Fourteen

SpookyTim

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
Awesome!  When you come visit the Falls, we'll have coffee and a donut at the coffee shop.  :)

I'll be in Lily Dale the weekend of July 21 if you want to pop down and say hello! I'll be broadcasting Spooky Southcoast from there and you could come be part of the live audience :)

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 20, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
I'll be in Lily Dale the weekend of July 21 if you want to pop down and say hello! I'll be broadcasting Spooky Southcoast from there and you could come be part of the live audience :)

If I was a lot younger I would Tim. I don't drive anymore. Never been to Lily Dale, but I will be looking forward to hearing your broadcast  :)

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 01:57:11 AM
Well, again, I managed to stay awake for the entire show.  It was annoyingly amusing yet again.

You know there are some podcasts and things on YouTube that are actually interesting and well done, right?

a is jump

new drinking game is to take a drink every time the term "code ninjas" is used to describe the people working on Heather's website.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2018, 07:22:47 AM
You know there are some podcasts and things on YouTube that are actually interesting and well done, right?

Yes, but I've known (Redacted) for such a long time.  I'm sure she and Lasher would miss me if I stopped listening and posting now.

I can catch up on Senda after, or in the morning if I fall asleep.

Sean92008

Quote from: a is jump on June 20, 2018, 08:07:35 AM
new drinking game is to take a drink every time the term "code ninjas" is used to describe the people working on Heather's website.
I think, whoever participates, should get a Jack Daniels sponsorship... Even though I don't listen to her show, excuses are her forté.

Bluejay

Quote from: a is jump on June 20, 2018, 08:07:35 AM
The code ninjas just can’t stop dancing. 

Bluejay

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2018, 01:46:52 AM
I think Heather keeps missing his points because she is looking at it from a certain mind set.  I could be wrong.

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 20, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1009508999371415552

Bart Ell, you crack me up! I lmao reading no periods! #prune

Who’s doing hacking? She’s clueless! #unwashed cat lady

Aquarius

Oh Lily Dale is a riot! Really old fashioned spiritualist mediums, some of them even authentically cranky! I was friends with someone a bit younger who lived there and taught mediumship, she was pretty good. Don't know if she's still there now.

Pray it doesn't rain too much while you're there, the place turns into a mud puddle when it floods! Have a great time there, hope you do a great show!

Aquarius

I also spent the day about a year ago in Cassadaga, the Lily Dale of Florida, about 45 minutes west of Daytona Beach on the east coast. Way smaller, equally as funky, fun group message services, but Lily Dale was much more interesting!

Bluejay