• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Unpardonable Sin is Debunked

Started by Jojo, December 25, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 25, 2017, 08:18:36 PM
https://billygraham.org/answer/what-is-the-unpardonable-sin-i-am-afraid-i-may-have-committed-it/

that's one interpretation from a guy who made untold millions selling the bible to ignorant illiterate morons in return for donations. he can't well say "nope you're screwed" because his entire business model is based around selling "muh salvation and redemption" to retards.

i answered you in the other thread. your whole thought process is nonsense. you're an idiot like always.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 08:26:36 PM
that's one interpretation from a guy who made untold millions selling the bible to ignorant illiterate morons in return for donations. he can't well say "nope you're screwed" because his entire business model is based around selling "muh salvation and redemption" to retards.

i answered you in the other thread. your whole thought process is nonsense. you're an idiot like always.

also, you fucking retard, if you literally make a deal with the devil then you have not "accepted jesus christ" and stuff, you are literally rejecting him, so stop pushing this bullshit.

by this definition you proffer, which i mostly agree with, anyone who has a crisis of faith or ever says that jesus and the holy spirit might not be real or might not have the best intentions in mind for them (say, after the death of a loved one) is damned for eternity.

so suck it bitch, you stupid faggot.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 08:28:54 PM
also, you fucking retard, if you literally make a deal with the devil then you have not "accepted jesus christ" and stuff, you are literally rejecting him, so stop pushing this bullshit.

by this definition you proffer, which i mostly agree with, anyone who has a crisis of faith or ever says that jesus and the holy spirit might not be real or might not have the best intentions in mind for them (say, after the death of a loved one) is damned for eternity.

so suck it bitch, you stupid faggot.
Wrong.  I don't have time to go find the etymology, but you must consider the context.

If construction on a road were occurring and it involved real big rigs on a narrow road above a Racine, your STOP sign holding construction worker could yell to to, "Any car who goes past this STOP sign is going to be DEAD!".  But that doesn't mean when the rigs are done, that he can't turn the sign and you can pass.

When Jesus said those who attribute his work to Satan will lose eternal life, he meant those people right there in front of him who were calling him Satanic.  If one of them repented, then he would no longer be in that group, and of course he would be forgiven, as he came to believe in the diet of Jesus.

Only the devil is trapping you with his lies.  It is by making you feel option less, that he wins by default.  He doesn't even have to work for it.  You know Jesus is a higher power, because you believe the history of Satan.  The only barrier between you and God is for you to accept the grace of God, along with confession and a request to be forgiven.

It's like, criminals are liable to go to jail.  But if they aren't prosecuted and if they don't commit any more crimes, then eventually they are completely free and they are no longer considered criminals, and can no longer be arrested for something they did so long ago (except for major crimes which don't have statutes of limitations).

It's like, "Anyone whose grade point goes down to a B cannot be in Honor Society at all.". Well, right.  But as soon as the GPA comes back to an A, of course the student can be re-admitted to Honor Society.

The devil is using your own have to trap, deceive and control you.  He always uses our weaknesses, our pride, our embarrassment, anything he can get to work people against each other or away from God.  The saddest thing is, God wants you to have shame when appropriate, but the devil is capitalizing on it.

And many Christians don't believe in eternal damnation of human souls.  There are many valid, Biblically sound arguments that humans are only damned long enough to pay for their sins, and then their souls are destroyed.  I have to get up early, but a Google search on this is usually forthcoming.

Swishypants

Judy-Judy-Judy-Judy-JUDY! BAT! Shit. So crazy!

Jojo

[quote authorGravitySucks link=topic=11786.msg1136649#msg1136649 date=1514255329]
http://www.equip.org/article/the-unforgivable-sin/
[/quote]
That link is great.  Somehow it jus feels better coming from a not-televangelist!