• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fire Storms in Northern California

Started by starrmtn001, October 10, 2017, 11:29:58 AM

=Schlyder=

there is some chick on a bike with a large shoulder bag,  lighting fires all over north LA/Hollywood?  they have recorded her on security cams... also recorded by a news reporter. ... back to the scene of the crime.

Jackstar

I showed the tree video to my neighbor. He said, "maybe it was faked? maybe it was dead and hollow already!"

I'll move soon. Where, I have no idea.

Gd5150

This is weird stuff. Reminds me of the billowing plumes of steam in Hurricane Harvey that was seen from satellite video. This type of energy beam isn’t complicated. We use it in solar farms. It’s done by accident by skyscrapers. Could so easily be done by satellite.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/how-london-skyscraper-can-melt-cars-set-buildings-fire-8c11069092

starrmtn001

(repost) Exclusive Interview with Fire Captain on Origins of CA Fires (Directed Energy Weapon).

https://youtu.be/72EMBiCHl84

TigerLily

Here we go again  :'(

Ferocious wildfires rage across Southern California as new fire breaks out in Los Angeles

Ferocious wildfires continued to rage across Southern California on Wednesday, destroying hundreds of homes and forcing thousands of residents to flee.

This largest fire, known as the Thomas Fire, had erupted in Ventura County northwest of downtown Los Angeles. The Thomas Fire tore across 65,000 acres by Wednesday morning, and the blaze destroyed hundreds of homes, threatened 12,000 structures and forced 27,000 people to evacuate, officials said.

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on December 06, 2017, 11:30:28 AM
Here we go again  :'(

Ferocious wildfires rage across Southern California as new fire breaks out in Los Angeles

Ferocious wildfires continued to rage across Southern California on Wednesday, destroying hundreds of homes and forcing thousands of residents to flee.

This largest fire, known as the Thomas Fire, had erupted in Ventura County northwest of downtown Los Angeles. The Thomas Fire tore across 65,000 acres by Wednesday morning, and the blaze destroyed hundreds of homes, threatened 12,000 structures and forced 27,000 people to evacuate, officials said.

Hi, Sister TigerLily.

I hope you are not located near any danger areas.  Stay safe and alert, my friend. :-*

TigerLily

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 06, 2017, 11:47:43 AM
Hi, Sister TigerLily.

I hope you are not located near any danger areas.  Stay safe and alert, my friend. :-*

Thanks, Love. Very dry in San Diego. The winds were whipping yesterday but not so far today. Just so much dry foliage everywhere. Fingers crossed

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 06, 2017, 12:01:22 PM
Thanks, Love. Very dry in San Diego. The winds were whipping yesterday but not so far today. Just so much dry foliage everywhere. Fingers crossed

Wow! A post from you where you're not actually trying to connect your political agenda to it and ram it down everyone's throat. Maybe there's hope for you yet.  ;) :D

albrecht

I heard "hurricane strength winds" coming out of some of the valley helping to spread the fires. Bad news. Hope all the Californians are safe. Crazy stuff.
http://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 07:53:46 PM
I heard "hurricane strength winds" coming out of some of the valley helping to spread the fires. Bad news. Hope all the Californians are safe. Crazy stuff.
This one is northeast from where I lived.  I hope it blows back into itself and goes out.  Yes, I know that's unlikely.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 07:53:46 PM
Thank you for the link, Albrecht.  Bel-Aire is now on fire.  There's gotta be some deliberate shit going on. >:(

albrecht

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 06, 2017, 08:19:39 PM
Thank you for the link, Albrecht.  Bel-Aire is now on fire.  There's gotta be some deliberate shit going on. >:(
There could be considering the politics and malcontents these days but also the area is so dry, winds are high, and fires create their own wind once sufficiently stoked that it doesn't take much to go up. But there could be and it would be an easy form of terrorism. Happen in the Portuguese and Spain fires recently supposedly. But a lot of the people effected are "liberals" but rich ones so Antifada or whoever might do something like that. Everyone I know there in area so far, is ok but reports that smells like campfires, ash in the air, dogs going nuts, etc. Got a pic from a relative's friend's backyard in Bel-Air. Not good. Filled with thick smoke and yellow in the air from fires close by etc.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:24:53 PM
There could be considering the politics and malcontents these days but also the area is so dry, winds are high, and fires create their own wind once sufficiently stoked that it doesn't take much to go up. But there could be and it would be an easy form of terrorism. Happen in the Portuguese and Spain fires recently supposedly. But a lot of the people affected are "liberals" but rich ones so Antifada or whoever might do something like that. Everyone I know there in the area so far is ok but reports that smells like campfires, ash in the air, dogs going nuts, etc. Got a pic from a relative's friend's backyard in Bel-Air. Not good. Filled with thick smoke and yellow in the air from fires close by etc.
I hope the best for your friends, and mine, who live in or near the fire zones.

albrecht

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 06, 2017, 09:44:47 PM
I hope the best for your friends, and mine, who live in or near the fire zones.
Same to you. We laugh, a bit, because some of them recently moved from neighborhoods that flooded in Houston or near our Memorial Day floods here. So when we get together we like to compare earthquakes, flash floods, wildfires, mudslides, tornadoes, crime, floods, and hurricanes. Black humor. Like the old "Yorkshire Man" skit, that probably only someone like YP would know. Who had it worse, or potentially, worse etc.

But it is bad. The Harvey stuff, some family still in apartment and dealing with recovery and paperwork, insurance, FEMA, and crap trying to remodel. And with fires folks forget that once done you also got the damage done by putting them out, the erosion from no vegetation, the fast growth of new stuff that can be source of new fires, etc. When I was down in Houston helping out with some remediation one of the neighbors had moved there....from outside NOLA. Their place flooded in Katrina. Now flooded by Harvey and his mom's place was burnt down in the Bastrop fires several years back. I said (maybe you want to move away from them!)

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
Same to you. We laugh, a bit because some of them recently moved from neighborhoods that flooded in Houston or near our Memorial Day floods here. So when we get together we like to compare earthquakes, flash floods, wildfires, mudslides, tornadoes, crime, floods, and hurricanes. Black humor. Like the old "Yorkshire Man" skit, that probably only someone like YP would know. Who had it worse, or potentially, worse etc.

But it is bad. The Harvey stuff, some family still in apartment and dealing with recovery and paperwork, insurance, FEMA, and crap trying to remodel. And with fires folks forget that once done you also got the damage done by putting them out, the erosion from no vegetation, the fast growth of new stuff that can be source of new fires, etc. When I was down in Houston helping out with some remediation one of the neighbors had moved there....from outside NOLA. Their place flooded in Katrina. Now flooded by Harvey and his mom's place was burnt down in the Bastrop fires several years back. I said (maybe you want to move away from them!)
It does seem like the SHTF age. :(

albrecht

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 06, 2017, 10:07:15 PM
It does seem like the SHTF age. :(
If Art were still on he would have a "quickening" dream.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 10:14:02 PM
If Art were still on he would have a "quickening" dream.
I think you're right.

Too bad Johnny & Roy are both pushing 75.   They'd get things under control

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
Same to you. We laugh, a bit, because some of them recently moved from neighborhoods that flooded in Houston or near our Memorial Day floods here. So when we get together we like to compare earthquakes, flash floods, wildfires, mudslides, tornadoes, crime, floods, and hurricanes. Black humor. Like the old "Yorkshire Man" skit, that probably only someone like YP would know. Who had it worse, or potentially, worse etc.

You think that's bad, I used to live in a rolled up newspaper.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 06, 2017, 10:39:50 PM
Oh dear.  I hope it wasn't the one used to discipline the dog with.

albrecht

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 06, 2017, 10:42:03 PM
Especially after inadvertently hitting the poop while saying "bag dog" and shoving his face in it. And now your paper can't be read. Kidding, of course. Dogs, especially certain breeds, that one MIGHT think harsh measures are good for, really won't learn this way. At least well or unless you are really on top of things and it is done immediately. Still a bad thing and not effective. One place I'm against hazing, shaming, and bullying, even if thought measured, because not effective for most dogs, so why do it because it doesn't work, abuses the animal, and your carpet etc is likely getting more stained while you wait to clean it up.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 06, 2017, 10:39:50 PM
:) Done right it is a great skit. And actually is so much of the human condition (in a bad way?) I went through it, so you need to do so. "In my day..." etc. I admit I fall into this. haha.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 06, 2017, 10:42:03 PM

Worse, it was the real estate section.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 06, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
Worse, it was the real estate section.
Oh, NO!!! :o  That IS the worst!  I'm so sorry RA. :'(

Quote from: TigerLily on December 06, 2017, 12:01:22 PM
=======================================
'Allo!
With you yet again am i despite many misgivengs.
The Mexifornian weather seems to be pre-figured by an sixties pseudo-hip group,'Quicksilver Message Service',
in their song,'Pride of Man'.
Mebbe someone can post the lyrics,or embed an clip of the song here.
Remininceing,i think Neil Young's house was burned in an fire like these back in early seventies in L.A.,but mebbe Benedict/Laurel Canyon?
Un-Fortunateley,i don't like 99% of the present occupants of [what Kenneth Anger calls],"HollyWood Babylon",and i feel ambivalent about possible burned-up mansions of the 'Usual Suspects'in Bel Aire.
One inclined to think about dates,might look at famous murder scandals in Magowan's book,"Weird Scenes Inside the L(aurel) C(anyon)"to see if there's any chrono-correllation between the black arts practicioners and dates that this group of fires near/in holly-wierd ocurred.
Augur,or accident?
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][