• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Up All Night

NO AUTOMATIC CHAIN MIGRATION

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 21, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
What amazes me is that so called “progressives” that post here are in such denial about the fallacies and failures of leftest dogma and the deep rot that exists within their movement that is being brought to light more and more each day.   Even without recent revelations, some of the smarter ones figure it out by the time they are thirty or so but there are those who remain trapped in their conditioned state of stupification and aquiessence by their mindless adherence to the opinions and dictates of the sold-out MSM.  Others are obdurate fools who know full well that they have been propagandized and misled but can’t allow themselves to ackowledge it even to the point of rationalizing criminal behavior on the part their political elite.  One can only conclude that members of this group of loyal leftists are either stupid or dishonest or both.

Their professors told them how smart they were when they were able to regurgitate it in class and on tests.  They have the grades to prove it.

And you're right, they were never taught to think for themselves, and if they were to have questions about any of it their egos wouldn't allow them after all this time to admit they've been duped.  Not to mention being thrown out of the bubble by their friends.

No one has to like Trump, but it's gotten hard to miss what complete frauds the mainstream media have become, and the level of corruption and destruction being caused by the ''progressives'' - now that they've seized a major party, seized control of the media, and have figured out how to use the courts to bypass the Congress and legislate their social agenda.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
... it's gotten hard to miss what complete frauds the mainstream media have become...

Just one example is the harassment and general treatment of women in Hollywood and in Congress itself.  Not only were the ones in Hollywood all very prominent ''Liberal''/''Progressive'' Democrats, over the years they provided a huge percentage of campaign funds for the Party.  Not only were the ones in the Congress all Democrats, they were Party leaders.  And apparently all the Democrats knew it was going on the whole time.  You know, the Party of Women's Rights.

And we've heard very little, if anything, about any that from the fake news media.  Would that have been the case if it had been prominent Republican elected officials and top contributors?  No, it would still be front page news.

pate

What amazes me is that so called “progressives” that post here are in such denial about the fallacies and failures of leftest dogma and the deep rot that exists within their movement that is being brought to light more and more each day.   Even without recent revelations, some of the smarter ones figure it out by the time they are thirty or so but there are those who remain trapped in their conditioned state of stupification and aquiessence by their mindless adherence to the opinions and dictates of the sold-out MSM.  Others are obdurate fools who know full well that they have been propagandized and misled but can’t allow themselves to ackowledge it even to the point of rationalizing criminal behavior on the part their political elite.  One can only conclude that members of this group of loyal leftists are either stupid or dishonest or both.

The human drama on display here is quite interesting to observe, and even contribute to from time to time.

I am going to throw some terms out there that are used in the Art* of psychology that might be helpful to everyone attempting to converse on the various subjects presented in this hear thread.

Cognitive Dissonance, Confirmation Bias, Cognitive Bias.  See also:  Apophenia, Heuristics, Wishful Thinking & Rigid Thinking.

I am apparently unable to find an appropriate three hour youtube video that addresses the above terms, probably do to my raging alchoholism and current state of inebriation.  Apogees, hopefully the following 'tube vidya will suffice. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imp3Bx9f1ZU

I would provide a brief summary of it's topic and contents but I find writing coherently to be quite difficult after a night of inebriated shit-posting...

*I find the terms and their definitions/explainations to be evidence that it is impossible to approach psychology in a purely scientific manner, although attempts can be made to make it appear scientific.

Gd5150

I can tell you speaking from personal experience, many are just unwilling to change. The ones open minded enough to have discussion have no idea what the leaders of their party/side stand for. Many have mostly Republican views and yet call themselves Democrats, or more typically, “independents”. Which is just the most laughable cliche in politics. Independents who’ve never voted for a Republican in their lives. Yet they’re for free speech, for the 2nd amendment, for national securty, for a better economy.

The Democrats in 60 years have never brought one idea to the table to tackle these issues. All they do is blame Republicans. They are a party totally devoid of ideas. Their leaders only interest is acquiring more political power from Republicans. Every single issue they push can be traced back to this.

A pattern often scene from those on the left is just the continuous cutting and pasting of articles they’re spoonfed from websites that gather these leftwing articles for them to spread around. I never see any of the left wingers here speak from experience. They have no idea why they believe what they believe. Obamacare is atrocious policy, I have experienced it first hand, I have seen the 500% increases first hand, I have seen people lose their doctors and insurance a half dozen times 1st hand. Do you see anyone here arguing in favor of Obamacare citing their own personal experiences? Nope. Do you see it anywhere? Nope. All you see is, “single payer”! The next step for the Democrat party to acquire more political power. The “holy grail” for the democrat party.

Being Republican is extremely difficult, it requires effort to seek out information. Education has been totally corrupted by the left. The MSMedia, news, entertainment, print, sports, are all totally corrupted by the left. Now the left running these massive internet titans are using their power to squash free speech without debate, or disclosure. And yet with all of this, half the country, those educated, living in the real world, using their real experience, all turn to the right. Despite the tsunami of leftwing views constantly flowing in from all directions.

The lefts views sound great in a classroom, or newsroom, where they cannot be challenged or debated. The moment they are they’re destroyed. Hence their desperate need and constant action to limit free speech, and prevent debate.

As for the leftwing foreigners here, they’re irrelevent. They have no clue who Art Bell is or what he believed. They don’t live here, have no experience, and no idea what they’re taking about. If I need to know what they think I can look at any of a dozen MSMedia sources who all parrot the exact same close minded uninformed views.

Gd5150

Another great illustration of how confused and devoid of ideas the left is is the current government shut down. Clearly the left wanted this. They voted for it. They celebrate it. Yet they’re against it. Their views as usual make utterly no sense. Clearly it’s just game to the Democrat party, they think that the shutdown will lead to once again, “The Democrat Party acquiring more political power”.

What’s funny is this time it won’t work. We’ve seen this too many times since the ‘95 shutdown and we know all of the cliche “news” that will come from the left to try to gain votes. Trump isn’t going to let them capitalize on this, he’s going to capitalize on it.

It’s another classic nothing burger that the left use to will whip itself into a a frenzy over, and guess who wins as soon as it’s settled, Trump. They’re too close minded and stupid to know this is coming but it is. He owns them. They’ll buy the votes to end the shutdown just before the state of the union and guess who looks like the hero. Mission Accomplished.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on January 21, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

I am going to throw some terms out there that are used in the Art* of psychology

*I find the terms and their definitions/explainations to be evidence that it is impossible to approach psychology in a purely scientific manner, although attempts can be made to make it appear scientific.
* add economics also to the "arts"

And also question the motivation behind the "art" of psychology and the prominent people who developed the theories (and their political leanings.)

pate

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
* add economics also to the "arts"

And also question the motivation behind the "art" of psychology and the prominent people who developed the theories (and their political leanings.)

I will say this about alB,  "He gets it."

(Posted from my phone on the back porch while taking a break from picking up dog-shit)

Dr. MD MD

These hacks just won't let up with their failed conspiracy theory.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WnyyTAnxyU

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
These hacks just won't let up with their failed conspiracy theory.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WnyyTAnxyU

Yeah it’s the Russian twitters lol!!!!!!!! Would those be the ones that Twitter has been shutting down without telling anyone? They’ve already been caught so we know they’re doing this.

The right has been talking about the fake dossier, the memo, the bullshit Russia/collusion scam and Mueller witch hunt for almost a year. If there are any so-called Russian Twitter accounts, they were created by the demoKKKRats so they could run this fake news story. Created just like they created the fake dossier. Everyday the left becomes an even bigger more predictable joke.

Still zero evidence of collusion, no platform, no ideas, no solutions. The progressive party of fail.

3% economic growth, record stock markets, record unemployment, record drop in illegal immigrants, record non-net neutralities, record fake news awards awarded. “the new norm”.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 21, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
Yeah it’s the Russian twitters lol!!!!!!!! Would those be the ones that Twitter has been shutting down without telling anyone? They’ve already been caught so we know they’re doing this.

The right has been talking about the fake dossier, the memo, the bullshit Russia/collusion scam and Mueller witch hunt for almost a year. If there are any so-called Russian Twitter accounts, they were created by the demoKKKRats so they could run this fake news story. Created just like they created the fake dossier. Everyday the left becomes an even bigger more predictable joke.

Still zero evidence of collusion, no platform, no ideas, no solutions. The progressive party of fail.

3% economic growth, record stock markets, record unemployment, record drop in illegal immigrants, record non-net neutralities, record fake news awards awarded. “the new norm”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

GravitySucks

Pretty convenient that the FBI cannot find FBI text messages from December 2016 - May 2017. 

Nothing to see here. Nixon lost 18 minutes of tape.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-five-months-worth-peter-strzok-text-messages-go-missing-fbi-cites-mystery-glitch/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
Pretty convenient that the FBI cannot find FBI text messages from December 2016 - May 2017. 

Nothing to see here. Nixon lost 18 minutes of tape.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-five-months-worth-peter-strzok-text-messages-go-missing-fbi-cites-mystery-glitch/
I wonder if a regulatory agency or the IRS will accept this kind of an excuse from an individual or business if they are doing an audit or investigation:
"Sorry I can't find that information there were misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with my collection capabilities.”

https://www.apnews.com/ce84437c8b1c4a27881d49f51e02631f?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
"FBI told the department that its system for retaining text messages sent and received on bureau phones had failed to preserve communications between Strzok and Page over a five-month period between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 7, 2017. The explanation for the gap was “misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”"

Also Obama was eliminated out of the final version of the Comey report:
"While an earlier draft of the statement said Clinton and President Barack Obama had an email exchange while Clinton was “on the territory” of a hostile adversary, the reference to Obama was at first changed to “senior government official” and then omitted entirely in the final version."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
I wonder if a regulatory agency or the IRS will accept this kind of an excuse from an individual or business if they are doing an audit or investigation:
"Sorry I can't find that information there were misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with my collection capabilities.”

https://www.apnews.com/ce84437c8b1c4a27881d49f51e02631f?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
"FBI told the department that its system for retaining text messages sent and received on bureau phones had failed to preserve communications between Strzok and Page over a five-month period between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 7, 2017. The explanation for the gap was “misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”"

Also Obama was eliminated out of the final version of the Comey report:
"While an earlier draft of the statement said Clinton and President Barack Obama had an email exchange while Clinton was “on the territory” of a hostile adversary, the reference to Obama was at first changed to “senior government official” and then omitted entirely in the final version."

Right! Pitchforks, torches, rope...I'm sure there will be lampposts there. Let's GO!

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 21, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
I can tell you speaking from personal experience, many are just unwilling to change. The ones open minded enough to have discussion have no idea what the leaders of their party/side stand for. Many have mostly Republican views and yet call themselves Democrats, or more typically, “independents”. Which is just the most laughable cliche in politics. Independents who’ve never voted for a Republican in their lives. Yet they’re for free speech, for the 2nd amendment, for national securty, for a better economy.

The Democrats in 60 years have never brought one idea to the table to tackle these issues. All they do is blame Republicans. They are a party totally devoid of ideas. Their leaders only interest is acquiring more political power from Republicans. Every single issue they push can be traced back to this...

Oh, they have ideas all right.  It's just that they can't say what they really stand or, or they'd be tossed out on their collective ass. 

But check the lawsuits they file, and win.  Since, you know, they can't get their agenda through Congress.  Just this week some Fake Judge ruled that every person issued a California driver's license be automatically registered to vote.  Never mind that illegal aliens and other non-citizens get driver's licenses.  Never mind who the Constitution gives the authority of who can vote in federal elections to.  That's just one example of their ''ideas'', but does anyone think it's going to get prominent play in the Fake News Media?

Living here in the SF Bay Area, the politicans and others aren't as relunctant to tell us what they truly stand for.  The rest of the country gets vague references about being for ''teachers'', the environment, supporting the middle class, and against ''the rich'', but here the venom and hate from them for everything about our country just flows.  In pretty, dressed up political-speak, of course.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 21, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
... Education has been totally corrupted by the left. The MSMedia, news, entertainment, print, sports, are all totally corrupted by the left. Now the left running these massive internet titans are using their power to squash free speech without debate, or disclosure...

Correct.  Public approval for most of these organizations is in the teens, if not single digits, yet the constant drumbeat of fake news and the one-sided biased narrative wears people down and ends up being absorbed.  People are busy with life and don't have the time to weed through the dishonest commentary to get to the truth about most issues.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
No one has to like Trump, but it's gotten hard to miss what complete frauds the mainstream media have become, and the level of corruption and destruction being caused by the ''progressives'' - now that they've seized a major party, seized control of the media, and have figured out how to use the courts to bypass the Congress and legislate their social agenda.

Well now, with a few more SCOTUS appointments....THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE ! ! ! !  ;D

Dr. MD MD

I love it! Lindsay Graham thought he was big and powerful...but he's not. If you listen very carefully you can hear his political career being flushed down the toilet. :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 05:08:59 PM
I love it! Lindsay Graham thought he was big and powerful...but he's not. If you listen very carefully you can hear his political career being flushed down the toilet. :D
Well he might not go down easily, might have a "wide stance," you know.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 05:11:26 PM
Well he might not go down easily, might have a "wide stance," you know.  ;)

You don't think his stance is political suicide? Is he jumping to the Dems or something? ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 05:14:43 PM
You don't think his stance is political suicide? Is he jumping to the Dems or something? ???
I was making a crude, and apparently weak, joke by allusion to "wide stances."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 05:24:54 PM
I was making a crude, and apparently weak, joke by allusion to "wide stances."

Right! He is a little light in the loafers. ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

... along with all the other Republicans   :D