• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
We only have his word for it. He's probably there illegally. If I had my way I'd make the whole lot of you illegal. Notice to quit! 14 days to pack your bags, then we release the hounds. Then we can start filling it with people that talk proper.

It’s true that Americans have introduced many refinements to the language that of course the Brit language luddites resent and resist but that is to be expected from those who would pronounce “pasta” with a short a as in Shasta.  The Italians who invented the fucking word pronounce it with a long a as in “casa” which should have been a big enough clue.  WTF?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 10:04:10 AM
Says the "Brit" who fled here but still, oddly, doesn't use normal British vernacular sometimes and doesn't even use a Shakespeare reference to a "petard" correctly.  ;)

He's trying to blend in. Advertising one's natural superiority might invite argument and unpleasantness.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 10:07:04 AM
Signor Albrecht many a time and oft
In the Rialto you have rated me
About my moneys and my usances.
Still have I borne it with a patient shrug,
For sufferance is the badge of all our tribe.
You call me misbeliever, cutthroat dog,
And spet upon my Jewish gaberdineâ€"
And all for use of that which is mine own.
Well then, it now appears you need my help.
Go to, then! You come to me and you say,
“Shylock, we would have moneys.” You say so!â€"
You, that did void your rheum upon my beard
And foot me as you spurn a stranger cur
Over your threshold! Moneys is your suit.
What should I say to you? Should I not say,
“Hath a dog money? Is it possible
A cur can lend three thousand ducats?” Or
Shall I bend low and in a bondman’s key
With bated breath and whispering humbleness
Say this:
You didn't type "baited," Maybe there is a bit of hope for you, maybe. I hope DHS is keeping a wary eye on you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
Says a guy with I guess a bad attorney or problem with paperwork, because it took 2+ years

It did? Well, I suppose you know best.  ;)

to get the paperwork necessary to flee to the USA- from the UK!  And, if story is to be believed, married to a US citizen! And, again if story to be believed, not a poor, destitute person?  ;)

I don't actually care what you believe. But its highly amusing how the Trumpers on here who lap up his every word about (among other things) immigration, know fuck all about how the process works.

Re: Norway. Only recently in modern times. And that is due to the evil, evil hydrocarbons. But a relatively new phenomena for many years there were a net leaver (or like in your case a fleer) but then hydrocarbon fields. Now they can laugh at their former controllers, sort of like how we laugh at Britain and so many of you folks flee here, to Canada, to Australia, to NZ, etc. And Norway is one of the most "diverse" countries on earth, I'm sure the "diversity is strength" thing is the reason for their happiness, solidarity, and wealth.  :D

Yeah, but you're a racist, you're not exactly qualified to take a balanced view now are you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
It’s true that Americans have introduced many refinements to the language that of course the Brit language luddites resent and resist but that is to be expected from those who would pronounce “pasta” with a short a as in Shasta.

That reminds me.. It isn't Haaarnda (nasal aaaa) its Honda. It isn't Maaaarsda.. It's Mazda. And yes, its pasta, not Paaarsta. It isn't fillllay Its fillet.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
It’s true that Americans have introduced many refinements to the language that of course the Brit language luddites resent and resist but that is to be expected from those who would pronounce “pasta” with a short a as in Shasta.  The Italians who invented the word pronounce it with a long a as in “casa” which should have been a big enough clue.  WTF?

That's how the Italians say it, and that's good enough for me. I'm surprised you can say anything over there as the mouth of the average American is too busy having junk food crammed in it.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
It did? Well, I suppose you know best.  ;)

I don't actually care what you believe. But its highly amusing how the Trumpers on here who lap up his every word about (among other things) immigration, know fuck all about how the process works.

Yeah, but you're a racist, you're not exactly qualified to take a balanced view now are you?
Stats don't lie. Norway is very "diverse."  :o And the most "diverse" parts, say some Somalian immigrant areas in Oslo, have the lowest crime.  ;D
Until the hydrocarbon fields Norway was the backwater of Scandinavia and lots of people, like you, fled to the US or took to sea. (Now why most would come to even colder lands that are totally flat is a bit odd.) Now they can laugh at the Swedes and Danes. But, still, some still, like you, flee, for tax purposes, buy cheaper houses in Spain, or whatever but most that I've seen live nice. I think their only fault will be if they join the EU or accept more immigrants/"refugees."  And, of course, if the Russian situation gets bad, they seem to be accepting more of a Russian presence and even sold a big base to them so years back allegedly a private concern but....) As the warming happens it will be even easier to extract energy and easier shipping and they (and Denmark, US, etc) need to up our game in the Arctic as to claims etc.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:37:10 PM
I don't blame him for the scare...I blame him for his reaction....Nothing.....He continued playing golf and then afterwards said he wasn't responsible. What fucking leader is that?

Basically this ^^^

I'm not trying to get into a Trumptard vs. Libtard match, but no reasonable person can find this administration's response acceptable.  I was at least hopeful that the dude would be able to LEAD and delegate authority given his business experience, but that's turned out to be a complete sham. 

He's indefensible at this point.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

That reminds me.. It isn't Haaarnda (nasal aaaa) its Honda. It isn't Maaaarsda.. It's Mazda. And yes, its pasta, not Paaarsta. It isn't fillllay Its fillet.
:o
To what part of the USA did you flee? Who pronounces those Jap brands like that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 08:55:53 AM
In 1980 Brzezinski was woken up and told of a massive nuclear attack on the way. It was a false alarm but it happened several times after that. You can read all about it in the book 'Command and Control'.

Now show me your evidence that this Hawaii thing was done by design.

OK, the 1980 one and what are these several times after? In the case of 1980 and others (if there are) the public wasn't notified about it at the time. They didn't want to cause panic. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
Stats don't lie. Norway is very "diverse."  :o And the most "diverse" parts, say some Somalian immigrant areas in Oslo, have the lowest crime.  ;D
Until the hydrocarbon (why don't you say oil and gas?)  fields Norway was the backwater of Scandinavia and lots of people, like you, fled to the US or took to sea. (Now why most would come to even colder lands that are totally flat is a bit odd.) Now they can laugh at the Swedes and Danes. But, still, some still, like you, flee, for tax purposes, buy cheaper houses in Spain, or whatever but most that I've seen live nice. I think their only fault will be if they join the EU or accept more immigrants/"refugees."  And, of course, if the Russian situation gets bad, they seem to be accepting more of a Russian presence and even sold a big base to them so years back allegedly a private concern but....) As the warming happens it will be even easier to extract energy and easier shipping and they (and Denmark, US, etc) need to up our game in the Arctic as to claims etc.

I have no idea what the point is you're trying to make.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 10:27:30 AM
:o
To what part of the USA did you flee? Who pronounces those Jap brands like that?

The ads on telly.

I didn't flee from or too anywhere you silly silly cow.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
That's how the Italians say it, and that's good enough for me. I'm surprised you can say anything over there as the mouth of the average American is too busy having junk food crammed in it.

Do you still follow Markwiss of Queensbury Rules over there? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
OK, the 1980 one and what are these several times after? In the case of 1980 and others (if there are) the public wasn't notified about it at the time. They didn't want to cause panic. ;)

1983, 1987..Those are two I know of, the 83 one was prevented because of a Soviet defector. The one in 87 was a Soviet sub near Hawaii having 'an accident'.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

It wasn't a one-time event, as I said. It happened on several occasions over the next few days/weeks. Accidents and errors happen, it's only people like you who think otherwise. Are you now in favour of the government hushing things up?

And I'm still waiting for some evidence that Hawaii was deliberate.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
It wasn't a one-time event, as I said. It happened on several occasions over the next few days/weeks. Accidents and errors happen, it's only people like you who think otherwise. Are you now in favour of the government hushing things up?

I think he posted a video from a conspiracy theorist. Isn't that enough?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 16, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
Basically this ^^^

I'm not trying to get into a Trumptard vs. Libtard match, but no reasonable person can find this administration's response acceptable.  I was at least hopeful that the dude would be able to LEAD and delegate authority given his business experience, but that's turned out to be a complete sham. 

Libtard! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
I have no idea what the point is you're trying to make.

It would take an actual intellect to do that. ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
Do you still follow Markwiss of Queensbury Rules over there?

'Marquis' is an English word, which the French have ponced up in that insufferably prissy way of theirs.

Personally, no. Should I ever journey to Florida, get ready for a quick knee to the nuts rather than a cordial handshake.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
It would take an actual intellect to do that. ;)

Well you're the doctor, you explain it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Yeah but you still haven't spoken to the fact that in these cases they didn't inform the public because they didn't want to cause panic. What's different now?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 16, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
Do you think Donald is a good leader?

Yes, and I think you're an idiot. Now, go off to some God forsaken island and start your little communist cult. Let me know how it goes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
Yeah but you still haven't spoken to the fact that in these cases they didn't inform the public because they didn't want to cause panic. What's different now?

One big thing is the means to how the people on Hawaii were informed... Texts, internet.. They didn't exist in the cold war.

Gd5150

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 16, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
Basically this ^^^

Compare the lefts response to Trump playing golf during a false alarm set off by some local idiot in Hawaii, (it’s a false alarm, meaning nothing was happening, meaning there’s no need to do anything.) The alarm wasn’t set off by NORAD due to a radar glitch showing missiles in the air. It was set off by some local nobody who’s button was too big when he went to clock out for the day.

Now let’s compare the lemmings fake outrage over this nothing burger, to their ZERO outrage over the total lack of response when a US embassy WAS under attack, and the boots on the ground WERE screaming for help, and the lefts leaders response was, “meh, stand down”. 4 Americans including an embassador killed, the lemmings response, meh. And of course now they’re supposedly irate, back then had nothing to say.

Maybe Trump should’ve employed the Obama/Clinton Benghazi response and been MIA for 8 hours during the false alarm, then come out after several days and said it was caused by a YouTube video. The Demokkkrats and their dumbfuck lemmings seem to prefer that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
One big thing is the means to how the people on Hawaii were informed... Texts, internet.. They didn't exist in the cold war.

TV did and there was this thing called the emergency broadcast system. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
TV did and there was this thing called the emergency broadcast system. ;)

What is the argument you're trying to establish?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 16, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
Compare the lefts response to Trump playing golf during a false alarm set off by some local idiot in Hawaii, (it’s a false alarm, meaning nothing was happening, meaning there’s no need to do anything.) The alarm wasn’t set off by NORAD due to a radar glitch showing missiles in the air. It was set off by some local nobody who’s button was too big when he went to clock out for the day.

Now let’s compare the lemmings fake outrage over this nothing burger, to their ZERO outrage over the total lack of response when a US embassy WAS under attack, and the boots on the ground WERE screaming for help, and the lefts leaders response was, “meh, stand down”. 4 Americans including an embassador killed, the lemmings response, meh. And of course now they’re supposedly irate, back then had nothing to say.

Maybe Trump should’ve employed the Obama/Clinton Benghazi response and been MIA for 8 hours during the false alarm, then come out after several days and said it was caused by a YouTube video. The Demokkkrats and their dumbfuck lemmings seem to prefer that.

I'm outraged! I still say the guy who "pressed the button" (::)) should be severely beaten and jailed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 16, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

Trump wouldn't know the difference though, your point?

Maybe Trump should’ve employed the Obama/Clinton Benghazi response and been MIA for 8 hours during the false alarm, then come out after several days and said it was caused by a YouTube video. The Demokkkrats and their dumbfuck lemmings seem to prefer that. I'll be back soon, need to play with my trains.

But Obama, But Clinton...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
I'm outraged! I still say the guy who "pressed the button" (::)) should be severely beaten and jailed.

You thought it was a joke.