• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

bateman

Unrelated: Drudge is reporting all cell phone numbers and emails of dems in congress have been hacked. Wow.

PrairieGhost

This is the best comedy radio since Phil Hendrie. I'm almost convinced it's Phil LOL

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 12, 2016, 04:44:16 PM
This is the best comedy radio since Phil Hendrie. I'm almost convinced it's Phil LOL

It's not. Phil's far too liberal to pull this sthick off.

chefist

He's going all wild jahoody, ala snackbar up in here today!

Overwhelming majority voting in the "Capitalist Army TinyChat" to "final solution" Karazkin.

Ghost is challenging to fight the Homeland Security guy in 30 minutes outside his studio and threatening him pretty intensely.

A secret service guy walked up to Ghost while he was in a taco bar with his wife and dipped his chip into Ghost's salsa? That's why he's losing his mind?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 12, 2016, 05:08:52 PM
A secret service guy walked up to Ghost while he was in a taco bar with his wife and dipped his chip into Ghost's salsa? That's why he's losing his mind?

You can't make this shit up

Ghost has completely lost it in the third hour. This is going deep into Bill Cooper territory. Apparently this show has set the cans.wav record.

"Pray to G*dmn God right now"...............................

"I wanna see 'em"   "Rooooarr"

Oh man...    This is nuts

I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. This is madness. The last time Ghost was this angry, all of Vietnam burned.

Quote from: rekcuf on August 12, 2016, 05:29:17 PM
Ghost has shape shifted into a demon...

Indeed but then the demon would shapeshift into a Yoda or muppet Grover type of a sound.

Very odd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovidJnkOA5c

This was even funnier than the snapped-belt woodshed incident.  I've never heard him this livid.  By the 3rd hour he was so mad his voice was alternating between muppet, metal singer, and possessed Texan.   

bateman

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 12, 2016, 05:44:45 PM

This was even funnier than the snapped-belt woodshed incident.  I've never heard him this livid.  By the 3rd hour he was so mad his voice was alternating between muppet, metal singer, and possessed Texan.   

"The belt incident" is probably my all-time favorite Ghost moment.  ;D

Listening to today's first hour now. This is so deep in Bill Cooper territory it's pretty spooky. It's incredible radio though, some of the most captivating I've heard. It's going to be interesting to see what happens to Ghost now.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: akwilly on August 12, 2016, 05:56:58 PM
Thought I heard a deep talk radio Twitter shout out

Yes, you did. I retweeted him to get the shout out.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 12, 2016, 06:47:09 PM
Listening to today's first hour now. This is so deep in Bill Cooper territory it's pretty spooky. It's incredible radio though, some of the most captivating I've heard. It's going to be interesting to see what happens to Ghost now.

Yea it's getting very creepy at this point...

mikuthing01

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 12, 2016, 05:44:45 PM

loved the 4chan /pol/ shout out at 18:12 ;D

>dat feel when Ghost lurks /pol/