• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 26, 2017, 04:23:29 PM
*laughs evilly* Yes, it is me....

The one you call MV was onto me and i had to erase my tracks close my account unexpectedly after pulling off the greatest hacking the world has ever seen. Not only do i have everyone on bellgabs nudes from the virtual cameras i installed on your computers. But i also slipped all of you the Bogpill, once activated it will turn all of bellgab into Bogdanoff mind slaves. Now that my work is complete and can not be undone you bluepilled normies can be told the truth about the who controls this planet, The Bogdanoff Brothers!

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Moons Over My Hammy!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 07:37:48 PM
Part of my responsibility as a father is to ridicule movies like these with my daughter. She appreciates the humor and often agrees.

Is she old enough for you to embarrass her if you're seen together in public?  :)

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 05:46:29 PM
It makes me wonder if Chefist's source can be trusted, You know? 

I've noticed little things here and there, that make me wonder.

Maybe it's just me....?

Chefist can confirm that I am NOT his source, but I can verify that these are the actual inboxes that have been flying around behind the scenes.

Chefist has done more than give you all a "glimpse behind the curtain."  He has torn the curtain down, ripped it to shreds, and thrown it out with yesterday's trash.  It pains me to see The Master's business put out on full display like this when it should have all stayed private.  I know it hurts him deeply.

effluenza

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 26, 2017, 07:46:14 PM
Chefist can confirm that I am NOT his source, but I can verify that these are the actual inboxes that have been flying around behind the scenes.

Chefist has done more than give you all a "glimpse behind the curtain."  He has torn the curtain down, ripped it to shreds, and thrown it out with yesterday's trash.  It pains me to see The Master's business put out on full display like this when it should have all stayed private.  I know it hurts him deeply.

Gerry will you please come on the Chefist show to talk about the demise of the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the rise of the Circle of Trust (minus George)?

cosmic hobo

As one who has also been shunned by The Master I feel your pain Gerry.

twiki

hey falkie i can be your new circle. where do i send my resume?

Quote from: twiki on January 26, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

I bet vanderhoVen sent you. Are there no depths he won't sink to?

Lilith

Thank You Ol Gerry, and understood. The fact that these inboxes have been flying around behind the scenes, is not in question.  The question that remains in my mind..

Is the source of these inboxes trustworthy?

The only person who could answer that question with certainty, is probably George himself.  But yes, I know, he won't do that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 07:57:39 PM
I bet vanderhoVen sent you. Are there no depths he won't sink to?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 26, 2017, 07:52:57 PM
As one who has also been shunned by The Master I feel your pain Gerry.

I believe George, so as he says that he is no longer speaking with you, I will take you at your word.  By his own admission, however, he IS listening to and taking advice from SewerGabbers who were not part of what once was the Circle of Trust (plus Justin).

You cannot be surprised, cosmic hobo, that I had reason to doubt you as you revelled in telling this thread how the Circle supposedly worked, what our methods were, what our end goals were, etc.  I would still like to see any evidence that you - or anyone else, for that matter - has to back up the claims and speculation like those which you posted.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 26, 2017, 08:08:10 PM
I believe George, so as he says that he is no longer speaking with you, I will take you at your word.  By his own admission, however, he IS listening to and taking advice from SewerGabbers who were not part of what once was the Circle of Trust (plus Justin).

You cannot be surprised, cosmic hobo, that I had reason to doubt you as you revelled in telling this thread how the Circle supposedly worked, what our methods were, what our end goals were, etc.  I would still like to see any evidence that you - or anyone else, for that matter - has to back up the claims and speculation like those which you posted.

How much has Fifi donated to you? Not an exact amount, but an approximation. An incontinent fat fuck wants to know.

Quote from: twiki on January 26, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

Falkie is more interested in your bank statement

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 08:19:16 PM
Well, making a sizable donation wouldn't hurt.

As long as the statement doesn't show any transactions to the Evil MVâ,,¢, it should be fine.

Quote from: effluenza on January 26, 2017, 07:51:33 PM
Gerry will you please come on the Chefist show to talk about the demise of the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the rise of the Circle of Trust (minus George)?

I'm still trying to determine where I fit into all of this mess.  I have not, and will not, turn my back on The Master.  At the same time, I have also told George straight out that SWT(tm), BellGab's area51drone, and Justin are still my friends as well, so I am not going to just cut them loose either.  While I have taken George's comments about people I associate with under advisement, as Brig can attest to, there are lines I won't cross when it comes to people I am asked to distance myself from.

SixWeekTenure(tm) and A51D would probably be able to speak on this subject more authoritatively than I can, but I will try to call in if I am able.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 25, 2017, 07:09:48 PM
Oh; the Noory thing and dropping Senda. I sent this to Tom and Noory on the 14th January. STFU if anyone thinks this might have had any bearing on them dropping Senda a few days after. Its none of their business anyway.

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

I'll get to the point and have no need to give any background to the subject at hand; I'm certain you're both very well aware.

Its come to the notice (primarily because he can't keep anything private, private) of those who are disgusted at his behaviour that he intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser. It seems that you're unable to open the videos he sends you (Now, there's a worry! :) ). Naturally no-one but him believes you 'can't' open them, but hats off to you; its inspired.

I thought you'd like the information though about his intentions to try to see you in person. Now, the unkind might suggest you contact him directly and verify when that might be (You heard a rumour?) but on the day in question, forget and be 'out of the office'.

The individual is a leech. His astonishing arrogance, deception and preying on the gullible is beneath contempt. No doubt you know about the more unsavory of his past and present indulgences; how you both kept cool when he dragged his equally repulsive partner along to 'interview' you both I can't imagine. I know I'd have walked out.

Anyway, do what you will with the information, but most know you have him where you want him.

Best wishes

Steve

Stayed late at work tonight, got home and was reviewing the thread of the damned over dinner.   Nearly choked to death laughing at this
missive.   I don't know how I missed it before, but the phrase "that he intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser" about did me in.   
Just the thought of what a goat screw that road trip would be as George made his way south and the nightmare that would await
Tommy once the goal was finally reached brought me to tears.

Well done YP, well done.................    I'm still laughing

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 08:22:15 PM
Agreed.

Which leads me to ask; if anyone is thinking of donating to Senda, do they first have to show their bank statements from the last six months or so, that prove they didn't receive any funds from Imogene-Guieselleâ,,¢ or her family? Nor that they passed any to the evil MVâ,,¢?

WOTR

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

I was told by a security firm today that if they found out how I was hacked they could also find out who did it and the level of his expertise and I could sue them.
But I do not have $1,000 for that yet.
I was thinking there had to be a cheaper way to accomplish this.  After a short time search, I found a computer tech out of Missouri who will do the same thing for $500.

Quote from: WOTR on January 26, 2017, 08:26:32 PM
I was thinking there had to be a cheaper way to accomplish this.  After a short time search, I found a computer tech out of Missouri who will do the same thing for $500.

You would think he would just look up his contacts over at IBM.  Certainly they could repay the debt of honor they owe Senda

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 08:24:40 PM
Which leads me to ask; if anyone is thinking of donating to Senda, do they first have to show their bank statements from the last six months or so, that prove they didn't receive any funds from Imogene-Guieselleâ,,¢ or her family? Nor that they passed any to the evil MVâ,,¢?

All donations sent to George should be in cash. Gift cards are acceptable but not preferred. Thank you.

FAQ - Q: "Why cash only?" A: Well, it helps prevent vanderhoVen from sneaking spy viruses through PayPal.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 08:24:14 PM
Stayed late at work tonight, got home and was reviewing the thread of the damned over dinner.   Nearly choked to death laughing at this
missive.   I don't know how I missed it before, but the phrase "that he intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser" about did me in.   
Just the thought of what a goat screw that road trip would be as George made his way south and the nightmare that would await
Tommy once the goal was finally reached brought me to tears.

Well done YP, well done.................    I'm still laughing

I haven't received a reply, but didn't really expect one. I thought I was doing a public service. On one hand I was warning Tom and Noory about any upcoming visit, and secondly the ensuing video that Senda would make there and back and after he'd arrived back in the hovel, not having seen either of them.

Can you imagine? 'A receptionist told me they'd gone out for the day and wouldn't be back until the early hours; I could have sworn we'd arranged today"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 08:29:45 PM
All donations sent to George should be in cash. Gift cards are acceptable but not preferred. Thank you.

FAQ - Q: "why cash only?" A: Prevents vanderhoVen from sneaking spy viruses through PayPal.

Bags of groceries?

bateman

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 08:24:40 PM

Bank records must be produced and donations must correspond proportionally with income. No cheapskates.  >:(