• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 04:47:06 PM
Dark Web Bleeds George's Blood

Gerry,

I really and sincerely like you but until I can secure my computer and my Imac and make sure my email is secured and not being hacked, I cannot deal with you.
And frankly, I can't take any more of the bs I have to deal with that comes from associating with the 3 of you.
The existence of Drone sticks in my craw.
His treachery in divulging my rape burns in my memory and can never be forgiven or forgotten and it started all the searching out of my past for court records where I got accused of beating Kathy and women when she repeatedly has publicly said it never happened.
The accusations of us falsifying a police report and trying to extort money from Walmart when no such attempt was made and on and on and on.
And now there's an email from Drone that starts off with ( paraphrasing ) " I'm replying to all this nonsense " which even before I read the damned email pisses me off.
Nonsense ?
Nonsense ?
If I thought all of this was a joke, it would be a sick one at best.
And no, I've not received any emails from hobo or venis for some time, hobo at least 2-3 months and veins the same.
I am still being told that you are really in your 20's and your voice is not thatbofban olderbman.
It is a nonsense thing to tell me.
I don't give a damn how old you are and the only way to settle it is to meet you and ask to briefly see your driver's license for verification and you put it back in your wallet and I report that Gerry is a spry 109, preserved for eternity by all the Old Frothingslosh he drank as a youth and he will live 999 more years, his arteries filled with a coating of aluminum oxide that will never deteriorate and never rust.
I am also pissed at Drone for continually ignoring what I tell him about whatbMac stores tell me about the virus or hack of my Imac and IPads.
The tech will be here the first week of March.
He will first examine the demon MV laptop to see if it really had a virus on it or not or malware and then move on to my Imac and IPad.
Then I will know for certain.
And I'm hoping I can nail MV's hide to the wall.
I was told by a security firm today that if they found out how I was hacked they could also find out who did it and the level of his expertise and I could sue them.
But I do not have $1,000 for that yet.
But I have plans to deal with that too beyond the tech which I shall not reveal.
In 27 months I will have a vehicle of my own and my license back and then I can travel and do remotes and get the hell out of here and lose weight as I won't be cooped up in here and travel to Vegas, Roswell ( Kathy carries on how the grays are " boring " and onlyna fKe movie Alien is exciting - if she only knew how terrifying the grays and their masters truly are... ) and fly to Seattle to redouble the bs about you once and for all.
Of course you could resolve the age issue by sending me a copy of your license and I could look st it and verify I have seen your real age and then shred the printed copy...
I am royally pissed at SWT.
Whether or not he is or is not Chefist is not the issue.
The fact that he does not TRUST me enough as a friend and as an impartial adjudicator hurts and leads me to believe that he truly has something to hide.
If you cry " I didn't do it " for so long and show no irrefutable proof when you could easily do so, that makes you suspect in my eyes.
He will not be forgiven and I will not apologize.
He and his wife were never going to help me.
Not six months from now or a year but NOW when I need help desperately and his refusal and fuck you attitude says it all.
Fuck him, his wife and the spawn of Satan they just had.
All three can go to hell.

Let's see if this gets printed on Sewergab.
I'm sure I will get a full report from someone and it is only going to YOU.

As for rage, you have only seen a portion of what my rage is like.
But that's something I am keeping to myself.

I hope to resolve these issues with you in person one day but for now I have to stay away and protect myself and my sanity as this constant "  The Circle and/or SWT/Drone/Gerry did this or said this bs " IS affecting my mental, physical,and spiritual health and it cannot and will not be allowed to continue.
I waste way too much time dealing with it and the physical effects of it as well.
No more bs.

Take care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Circle of Trust (minus George) members,

Why would any of this concern you, George? You've been cast out into the outer darkness for all eternity and so Circle business is of no concern to you, or what is made public on the forum you previously claimed not to read. As long as the time and date of the 2017 get-together remains a secret, there won't be an issue and even then the private security firm we have in place will make sure we're safe from any attack, be it cabal influenced or otherwise. As for Justin, we all have equal footing here so why wouldn't my wife and I want to treat him to a five star, all expenses paid weekend too? All are welcome.

The fact that you believe this gathering centers around you is typical - it's not always about you, George. Our meeting is a gift to each member of the Circle to show appreciation, a trait you seem to lack, for their contributions to our cause and the lifelong friendships forged over the past year. I'm grateful for them and we've talked about a meeting between us for far too long; it's time to put the wheels in motion.

I will not apologize to you until you take back the evil things you've accused me of and the things you've said about my wife, like calling her "the whore of Girardeau." Did I ever once respond in anger against an innocent party like Kathleen and call her an obnoxious, cross-eyed slag just to hurt you? No, because I'm better than that. Pull back from your bias implanted by your so-called friends of BellGab and you'll see that you've been strung along once again. There may be hope for redemption for you yet, George, but I won't hold my breath.

Take care my Circle.

- SWT(tm)

You know, I actually read all that, although (you know I am going through my harsh honesty time Chefist, so I hope you can bear with me.  Difficult I know)! it reminds me of reading Sendas long walls of text, which I don't miss doing at all.  I would much rather he blurt it all out on a video. That all being as it may, I do appreciate you keeping us up to date with what's going on in Georges life and mind.

Reading this made me furious, sad and made me laugh, all at the same time.

The "Take Care my Circle (Legion)" part seems to be more something Jason Callan would say tho....what say you?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 05:25:43 PM
You know, I actually read all that, although (you know I am going through my harsh honesty time Chefist, so I hope you can bear with me.  Difficult I know)! it reminds me of reading Sendas long walls of text, which I don't miss doing at all.  I would much rather he blurt it all out on a video. That all being as it may, I do appreciate you keeping us up to date with what's going on in Georges life and mind.

Reading this made me furious, sad and made me laugh, all at the same time.

The "Take Care my Circle (Legion)" part seems to be more something Jason Callan would say tho....what say you?

This above all else would make George mad as hell. Inspired stuff. Kudos to the Circle member that came up with that one.

littlechris

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 26, 2017, 05:41:13 PM
This above all else would make George mad as hell. Inspired stuff. Kudos to the Circle member that came up with that one.

Make up your mind please.  Are you for George or against him????

Lilith

Quote from: Justin003 on January 26, 2017, 05:44:04 PM
Make up your mind please.  Are you for George or against him????

It makes me wonder if Chefist's source can be trusted, You know? 

I've noticed little things here and there, that make me wonder.

Maybe it's just me....?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Justin003 on January 26, 2017, 05:44:04 PM
Make up your mind please.  Are you for George or against him? ???

Why does every motivation have to be black (not racist just a color used to make a point) or white?

bateman

Quote from: jaz on January 26, 2017, 05:54:00 PM
I was hoping MV was the Whore of Girardeau.

Hmm, MV has described his accommodating nature in the past...

SergeantMajor

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 02:19:54 PM
Dear SewerGab,

The Master has just reestablished contact.

Therefore, I will be declining SWT's generous invitation to the "merry gathering." I also hereby DENOUNCE the Circle and anybody associated with it. (minus Gerry and +Justin.) The evilL mv (of vanderhoVen enterprises) will be brought to juctice for his crimes!

- rekcuf
Well, that betrayal didn't take long. :o
ps: BJM, I'm watching you. I know your tricks mr. sneaky sneaky.

"Thou doth not spy on thee masters humble hovel"

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 05:51:25 PM
Cape Girardeau, I assume.

But he was referring to SWT's wife?  Jeebus, I need a program to tell the difference between all the players in this Theatre of the Absurd. 

effluenza

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 26, 2017, 05:59:32 PM
But he was referring to SWT's wife?  Jeebus, I need a program to tell the difference between all the players in this Theatre of the Absurd.

There is always this book.

Lilith

Don't forget your training...

We go back a long time.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jaz on January 26, 2017, 05:54:00 PM
I was hoping MV was the Whore of Girardeau.
Sorry Jaz.  You misunderstood.  MV is the Whole of Girardeau.  Makes sense, right? ;) ;D

SergeantMajor

Chefist, is two hours enough for this week's Martinez Tonight? So much to discuss

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 06:06:14 PM
Don't forget your training...

We go back a long time.

It is evident I was riding in on your coat tails. 

Yorkshire pud

Sigh:: Monsieur de Sainct Poul (I think his first name is Paul); is Imogene Guieselle's (Fifi) father. He is from French aristocracy and a very fine gentleman. SWT was very traditional and flew to France at his own expense to ask her parents if they would bless his asking their daughter's hand in marriage. Mme and M de Sainct Poul were delighted at her chosen spouse to be.

As posted before, this is just ONE of their winery estates in Bordeaux. Not shabby is it?

starrmtn001

Way back in the "day," AOL had a group, or forum by that name.  It was for people who thought George Noory sucked before there was a GNS forum.

It even preceded Fantastic Forum.  Now that, IS going WAY BACK, a very long, long time ago. ;)

whoozit

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 04:47:06 PM
Dark Web Bleeds George's Blood

Gerry,

I am royally pissed at SWT.
Whether or not he is or is not Chefist is not the issue.
I am Chefist!

akwilly

Hey Falkie, I feel for you man. I mean it is just crap that your personal messages are being disiminated on this cruddy forum. Big guy you are poring out your heart and all anyone does is laugh. Falkie you could shut these trolls up by making an awesome video shirtless. Show your manliness off. Maybe get a tattoo on your chest.

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on January 26, 2017, 06:23:01 PM
Hey Falkie, I feel for you man. I mean it is just crap that your personal messages are being disiminated on this cruddy forum. Big guy you are poring out your heart and all anyone does is laugh. Falkie you could shut these trolls up by making an awesome video shirtless. Show your manliness off. Maybe get a tattoo on your chest.

A video of George getting the tattoo on his chest would be fun to watch.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 04:54:40 PM
Well, here's my first batch, (I have a very small stove)  :-*
oh my, (wiping off the excess salivation as I type)
they look DELICIOUS!!!
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!
thank you for sharing !

Yorkshire pud

This is SWT's mother in law from about ten years ago. This is her on a wine trade visit to the UK.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 06:27:29 PM
This is SWT's mother in law from about ten years ago. This is her on a wine trade visit to the UK.

How charming!

Do you happen to have a picture of FiFi and SWT?  Asking for a friend.

bateman

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

I get the sense she exudes warmth and class from the picture alone.

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on January 26, 2017, 06:23:01 PM
Don't think he has room on his chest.  However, here are some viable suggestions for his gut.