• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Daggit on January 23, 2017, 06:23:47 PM
I don't know what fucking season we are up to in the ongoing adventures of Fatty McFat Fat but I will bet anything I can guess the next saga in this epic soap opera called As The Lard Turns. I think some tragedy is going to befall Fifi and their unborn child hence the silence from our good buddy Six Weeks. Sorry. I should have prefaced that with SPOILER ALERT!!!!

You've nailed it. This is yet another common tactic employed by the now almost defunct but probably soon to be reinstated Circle of Trust (plus mastermind Justin). I am almost positive that SWT is running silent as part of a ruse to get George even madder so that he will continue to rant on YouTube about something which is the ultimate goal of the Circle. George gets mad. George rants. Fun for all.

SWT will inevitably resurface shortly with a tale of woe. Poor Fifi was so distressed by George's anger and accusations towards her that she miscarried and it's all George's fault. This is a common tactic used by the Circle to turn any situation where the Circle is outed and place George in a position where it is his fault.

When SWT returns it will all be turned around on George making him out as the villain for causing this tragedy. George will be made to feel guilty for the videos he made about SWT and poor Fifi while they were grief stricken over the "death" of their unborn child which George was initially responsible for.

George will grovel for forgiveness, only because in the back of his mind he does not want to bite the hand that might in the future feed him.

George learns nothing from past history and the Circle not only knows this but banks on it for all their gambits.

Every gambit set in motion by the Circle has an out and that out always solidifies the Circle's standing.

Bellgab's own area51drone told the world that George was ass raped in prison and he is still a trusted member of the Circle so much so that he is the go to guy for all of George's questions about his online security.

There is nothing the current Circle can do that will involve George ceasing to have contact with them. He is a sad lonely old man.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 23, 2017, 07:08:07 PM
A season finale for me, will be if and when the techie goes through all of Senda's stuff looking for spycams and viruses. And then gives him the written report on exactly how they got there.

Even if the techie said there was no spyware and never was George will not believe him.

Drone & SWT will probably tell him that the tech company is a part of the HeatherCorp conglomerate.

SergeantMajor

This week's Martinez Tonight should be a good one! So much to discuss!

chefist

Quote from: Sergeant Major on January 23, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

Yes...so much material to go over.

Holy shit, I just received an inbox from someone I trust that Kathy and Ratty Patty have received $2500 each from FiFi, with the understanding they were NOT to tell Falkie - and to deny it if he asks.  Apparently if they do tell him, they wouldn't be getting any more.

I trust my friend, but it seems like such an odd thing.  Why would she give money to those two?  How would she get their names and addresses?  Why insist on secrecy? 

I wish Six Week would come around and clear some of this up.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 23, 2017, 07:25:21 PM
You've nailed it. This is yet another common tactic employed by the now almost defunct but probably soon to be reinstated Circle of Trust (plus mastermind Justin). I am almost positive that SWT is running silent as part of a ruse to get George even madder so that he will continue to rant on YouTube about something which is the ultimate goal of the Circle. George gets mad. George rants. Fun for all.

SWT will inevitably resurface shortly with a tale of woe. Poor Fifi was so distressed by George's anger and accusations towards her that she miscarried and it's all George's fault. This is a common tactic used by the Circle to turn any situation where the Circle is outed and place George in a position where it is his fault.

When SWT returns it will all be turned around on George making him out as the villain for causing this tragedy. George will be made to feel guilty for the videos he made about SWT and poor Fifi while they were grief stricken over the "death" of their unborn child which George was initially responsible for.

George will grovel for forgiveness, only because in the back of his mind he does not want to bite the hand that might in the future feed him.

George learns nothing from past history and the Circle not only knows this but banks on it for all their gambits.

Every gambit set in motion by the Circle has an out and that out always solidifies the Circle's standing.

Bellgab's own area51drone told the world that George was ass raped in prison and he is still a trusted member of the Circle so much so that he is the go to guy for all of George's questions about his online security.

There is nothing the current Circle can do that will involve George ceasing to have contact with them. He is a sad lonely old man.

One word Cosmic Hobo to discribe your uninspirational plot lines for season 8 ..."pffffft"

Glad the Big Guy has the judgement to not let you produce/screen play a season..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sergeant Major on January 23, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

You betcha

Praise George

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 23, 2017, 07:27:36 PM
Even if the techie said there was no spyware and never was George will not believe him.

Drone & SWT will probably tell him that the tech company is a part of the HeatherCorp conglomerate.

George ..Maybe you can write in a small part for Cosmic Hobo  ..As the "Village Idoit" ..Just saying.. he seems to be a natural for the part.

https://youtu.be/bhDJxEPRDek

Quote from: jaz on January 22, 2017, 07:26:28 PM
Can anyone decipher what is said at approximately 1:47?
I think he is saying "now she's grabbing my finger trying to break it, or she's trying to have sex with me I'm not sure which"
It is a shame really.  Those were the good olde days they were all laughing and having fun. George was teasing Patty about not being on the video and she kept hiding her face they were all laughing and cracking jokes in the Prius .  Good times

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 23, 2017, 08:14:13 PM
George ..Maybe you can write in a small part for Cosmic Hobo  ..As the "Village Idoit" ..Just saying.. he seems to be a natural for the part.

https://youtu.be/bhDJxEPRDek
ha ha that's great White Crow

SergeantMajor

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 23, 2017, 08:05:25 PM
Holy shit, I just received an inbox from someone I trust that Kathy and Ratty Patty have received $2500 each from FiFi, with the understanding they were NOT to tell Falkie - and to deny it if he asks.  Apparently if they do tell him, they wouldn't be getting any more.

I trust my friend, but it seems like such an odd thing.  Why would she give money to those two?  How would she get their names and addresses?  Why insist on secrecy? 

I wish Six Week would come around and clear some of this up.

At what point does the Fattened One finally break, get on his fat cart armed with a toilet plunger and go on a rampage!

whoozit

Quote from: Chefist on January 23, 2017, 10:34:36 AM
That was my take away as well. He is truly an odious person on many different levels.
May his ever flaccid penis turn black and whither to the size of a raisin, yet never fall off but remain forever itchy.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chefist on January 23, 2017, 07:50:50 PM
Yes...so much material to go over.

Looking forward  to your show! Your Foster Brooks drunk'in weekly "Roastings" of George are a riot! 

https://youtu.be/i1BKR53qxOY

3OctaveFart

I am also worried about George going 400-pound Travis Bickel in that low-rent apartment complex.

He's not living in the same world as everyone else right now.

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 23, 2017, 08:27:58 PM
I think he is saying "now she's grabbing my finger trying to break it, or she's trying to have sex with me I'm not sure which"
It is a shame really.  Those were the good olde days they were all laughing and having fun. George was teasing Patty about not being on the video and she kept hiding her face they were all laughing and cracking jokes in the Prius .  Good times

I miss those days too Venus!

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 23, 2017, 08:55:02 PM
Looking forward  to your show Foster Chefist .. your drunk'in weekly "Roastings" of George are riot!

Thanks for listening and participating. Everyone loves to hear from WC. However, I do not drink before or during the broadcast. Too many moving parts to keep track of.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 23, 2017, 08:27:58 PM
...  It is a shame really.  Those were the good olde days they were all laughing and having fun. George was teasing Patty about not being on the video and she kept hiding her face they were all laughing and cracking jokes in the Prius .  Good times

A turning point came when he got the second chance to interview Noory (he didn't get there on time for the first appointment), and blew it badly.

It was to be the first of a new career interviewing people involved with the paranormal.  As usual people tried to make suggestions, like, you know, have some questions ready.  People even suggested things to ask, issues to bring up.  Falkie as usual refused and insisted he knew best.  After just a few minutes, the ''interview'' turned into another of his rants, but with George, Tommy, and Kathy desperately trapped until he ran out of steam.

But don't worry, Noory promised him another one.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 23, 2017, 08:58:11 PM
I am also worried about George going 400-pound Travis Bickel in that low-rent apartment complex.

Big Chicken agrees 100%    A mentally healthy individual would just laugh recent events off but...well.  You know the situation.

I've offered George sound advice and words of encouragement.   Not sure it will help.   

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 23, 2017, 08:58:11 PM

What really irritates me is his outrageous sense of entitlement. He really believes that the world owes him whatever he wants! Look here you FAT F*CK! What people do with their money is their business!  If I had the ability to ensure my taxes were not funding your lazy-ass existence I would!  Instead of whining about how the Circle has betrayed you, how Mme Fifi owes you money, how MV (praise him) is evil, how about getting off your fat ass and working! If you are healthy enough to drag your morbiecitiness into Walmart, Safeway and everyother God-awful place to shoot you dumbass videos, than you are healthy enough to volunteer at a soup kitchen!  For a time I felt sorry for you and was prepared to send a little $$$ your way, but I see that it would only encourage you to ask for more!

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 23, 2017, 09:04:40 PM
Big Chicken agrees 100%    A mentally healthy individual would just laugh recent events off but...well.  You know the situation.

I've offered George sound advice and words of encouragement.   Not sure it will help.

Well, I really don't know what George is waiting for or hoping for, but untill he gets back to participating in his thread, (among other things), nothing is going to change for him.

chefist

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 09:07:40 PM
Well, I really don't know what George is waiting for or hoping for, but untill he gets back to participating in his thread, (among other things), nothing is going to change for him.

Other than his cats, we are all he has.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 10:02:10 AM
Oh my! Maybe if George was nicer Mrs. SWT would have donated at least $5 to the kitty fund.  :(
Rumour has it that she donated substantially more than $5.  But she sent it to chefist to pass on to Senda.  :-\

littlechris

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2017, 09:12:01 PM
Rumour has it that she donated substantially more than $5.  But she sent it to chefist to pass on to Senda.  :-\

Oh, so that's how chefist was able to build a brand spanking new state of the art studio in his home. Chefist, care to talk about this?

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2017, 09:12:01 PM

It was being held in escrow awaiting wiring instructions. However, that has been indefinitely postponed due to George's desire for the death of the entire family.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin003 on January 23, 2017, 09:15:23 PM
Oh, so that's how chefist was able to build a brand spanking new state of the art studio in his home. Chefist, care to talk about this?

I do remember hearing him saying something about a new mic and a mixer...

chefist

Quote from: Justin003 on January 23, 2017, 09:15:23 PM

Well I'm not one to speak out of school, but there is a working relationship in place.

I'll have some exciting news to announce on the show Friday. You won't want to miss it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chefist on January 23, 2017, 09:00:55 PM
Thanks for listening and participating. Everyone loves to hear from WC. However, I do not drink before or during the broadcast. Too many moving parts to keep track of.

Thanks Chefist ..but why be so modest?. I remember ol' Foster Brooks saying the same thing,  right up until he died from alcoholic induced cirrhosis of the liver. Not many full time Alchies have your tremendous Functional Alcoholic skills .. Be proud of it my man!

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on January 23, 2017, 09:17:49 PM
Well I'm not one to speak out of school, but there is a working relationship in place.

I'll have some exciting news to announce on the show Friday. You won't want to miss it.

Very nice.

Would love for you to interview the one and only Area51drone.