• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MAX

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 19, 2017, 12:54:03 PM
I did meet a few attorneys
MV,
if you need a name PM me
Hassidic lawyer up
(cannot do any better, these boys in your corner and Falkie is toast)

Plus this is where boy George gets his hats.

URGENT
URGENT
SWITCH TO SECURE COM
UPDATE IMMENIENT
GAMMA BETA VIIXX

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 19, 2017, 06:16:41 PM
Brig,

The date & time on the browser in the picture is 11/27/2016  8:21PM

No way of telling if that is when this insanity was originally filed or if the complaint was simply being viewed at that time, or in fact that
it was even submitted.

If the complaint was in fact submitted this is what would happen

One could sympathize with the plight of the faceless, nameless analyst wading into this mess.................

Thank You!  Bless your heart!  :-*
So it could just be screenshots of something that never even happened.  That's what I thought.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
Thank You!  Bless your heart!  :-*
So it could just be screenshots of something that never even happened.  That's what I thought.

Well the "Thank you for submitting..... Only Chance to Keep copy for Your Records" blurb seems to indicate that it was submitted to the IC3 but it could have been canceled immediately afterwards.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 19, 2017, 06:26:47 PM
Well the "Thank you for submitting..... Only Chance to Keep copy for Your Records" blurb seems to indicate that it was submitted to the IC3 but it could have been canceled immediately afterwards.

Ok.

If George actually filed something like this on MV...

Well, I have no words.

bateman

As night falls, FBI agents descend on the Vandermeeven compound...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 19, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

What is the icon on his desktop, called (I think), 'Katie'? Third one down, left of the open page.

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 12:25:44 PM
This is all a bit surreal; As a matter of interest, has anyone tried to explain this thread/site to none members?

I've tried.....  Just the other day when Mrs. Walks_At_Night caught me watching the disembodied Senda Nostril video.

She's a brilliant lady - speaks three languages fluently, has two Master degree's and an MBA, a number of patents, etc.
My explanations of FoodMaxx Crone's, Circles of Trust, MV's and dudes named Digital Pig Snuggler and Open Lines Gerry
did nothing to dissuade her opinion that I'm a dolt that is really a 6 year old at heart and who is only good for killing spiders and fixing
the busted toilet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 19, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

I've tried.....  Just the other day when Mrs. Walks_At_Night caught me watching the disembodied Senda Nostril video.

She's a brilliant lady - speaks three languages fluently, has two Master degree's and an MBA, a number of patents, etc.
My explanations of FoodMaxx Crone's, Circles of Trust, MV's and dudes named Digital Pig Snuggler and Open Lines Gerry
did nothing to dissuade her opinion that I'm a dolt that is really a 6 year old at heart and who is only good for killing spiders and fixing
the busted toilet.

Hey, it could be a hell of a lot worse.  8)

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 06:45:39 PM
What is the icon on his desktop, called (I think), 'Katie'? Third one down, left of the open page.

"Katie Kat"
"__ty.kat@lovec__"

Looks like Senda's desktop is as chaotic as his hovel.    No directories or sub-directories for him!

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 12:40:43 PM
I can't wait to see "Yorkshire Putz" and "Brig the Poop Mistress" in court documents.

1. Senda will never have money for a lawsuit
2. George if he filed a lawsuit, it would get tossed out due to him having posted all of his personal info online, no judge is going to was through the pages, videos, post, podcast, etc.
3. Senda's best case would be against the people who catfished him about the job and women.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 06:32:05 PM
Ok.

If George actually filed something like this on MV...

Well, I have no words.
Falkie
do you even begin to fathom the result of YOUR contacting "authorities" concerning your perceived, imagined, hallucinated idiot ideas of people doing you wrong ?
my cousin, a person in the know, states the first course of action is to determine the validity of information and integrity of the person making said statement.
this, my friend, is a better course of action (than any of your detractors could take) that will ultimately lead to you getting what you so deserve
LOL
(really, take a minute and think what a file the "authorities" have on the FAT FUCK....courtesy of the FAT FUCK, himself)
hahahahahahaha

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 06:57:33 AM
ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF "MARTINEZ TONIGHT!", WE TALK ABOUT EARTH SHATTERING NEWS THAT REVERBERATED THROUGH THE SENDAVERSE.

ALSO, MV IS SET TO MAKE A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT! WHAT COULD IT BE CONCERNING?

AS ALWAYS, WE TOUR THE CONFABULATION NATION, CHAT ROOM SHOUT OUTS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.

SEE YOU THERE.

CALL IN: 929-477-3181

LIVE SHOW CHAT: WWW.PARANORMAL.COM

https://twitter.com/chefist/status/822065207216373760

I wonder if making allegedly false claims is illegal. Falkie has threatened to expose MV business in an attempt to link what Falkie claims as hacking to MV thereby extension his buinsness.

How funny would it be if MV sued Falkie?

George's hovel aka Casa Senda has been totally compromised
even if he were to move tomorrow
be placed in a witness protection program
undergo liposuction
reducing his weight from 523 pounds to 174 pounds
have Lasik surgery
dumping the duck taped glasses
getting a full set of dental implants
eliminating the trademark SnaggleTooth
going for a penile inflatable implant
twitchie thing working again
proper hair cut
knee replacements
numb foot that talks to him replaced
2 to 6 crushed discs (depending on video watched) fixed
Stroke eye fixed
it would still b a Falkie
his behavior would give him away
he is unable to hide

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 19, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

the busted toilet.
sounds like my x
liberal arts ?
foreign language department head ?
authored 4 books ?
"foreign born" ?

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 06:52:18 PM
1. Senda will never have money for a lawsuit
2. George if he filed a lawsuit, it would get tossed out due to him having posted all of his personal info online, no judge is going to was through the pages, videos, post, podcast, etc.
3. Senda's best case would be against the people who catfished him about the job and women.

That is still hazy to me.  It was burning hot and bright before Christmas and then I went away for a couple of weeks without internet access.

When I got back it had dropped off the radar,  I asked about it and got an explanation that it was some sort of reverse sting, engineered
by the COTpJ against the thread to lead them down the primrose path. 

Not sure if that is accurate or not but I hope it is.  Makes the whole mess more interesting  :D

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 19, 2017, 07:11:19 PM
sounds like my x
liberal arts ?
foreign language department head ?
authored 4 books ?
"foreign born" ?

Only bingo is foreign born

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 19, 2017, 06:51:19 PM
"Katie Kat"
"__ty.kat@lovec__"

Looks like Senda's desktop is as chaotic as his hovel.    No directories or sub-directories for him!

Well I guess we can eliminate this Katie Kat.   She would eat Senda alive

https://twitter.com/katiekat

And this KatieKat is far to interesting for Senda:

http://www.katiekat.net/

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 19, 2017, 07:13:50 PM
When I got back it had dropped off the radar,  I asked about it and got an explanation that it was some sort of reverse sting, engineered
by the COTpJ against the thread to lead them down the primrose path. 

Not sure if that is accurate or not but I hope it is.  Makes the whole mess more interesting  :D

This is a common tactic employed by the Circle. They will often create fake email accounts designed to befriend Falkie and then proceed to create a situation that sheds the Circle in a bad light only for the claim to be proven false and the Circle comes to the rescue solidifying their standing in Falkie's eye.

chefist

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 19, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
As night falls, FBI agents descend on the Vandermeeven compound...

I'm out of my mind at this point...the inauguration, fireworks over the Lincoln Memorial...not this! All must be laid bare tomorrow on the show!

communication intended for
honorable order of the hippocampus
has been solidified
operation entrar Casa Senda
to proceed
details forthcoming soon
via SECURE accounts

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 07:42:55 PM
I'm out of my mind at this point...the inauguration, fireworks over the Lincoln Memorial...not this! All must be laid bare tomorrow on the show!

It will be too late for MV tomorrow night.

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 19, 2017, 01:52:56 PM
more food for falkie

That's a good idea for Amy. I'll sew her skin onto a pillow. Fun will be had by all.

chefist

Quote from: News Justin on January 19, 2017, 07:45:31 PM

It will be too late for MV tomorrow night.

He has no alternative at this juncture...he will show.