• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 06:30:57 PM
WhiteCrow is just pacing himself. He is a rebel with a cause.
agreed...
and has shown considerable success...
his age and history attest to that !

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 06:30:57 PM
WhiteCrow is just pacing himself. He is a rebel with a cause.
and doing a grand job of it....
ever since his days at his beloved Delta Tau Chi House (at least until it was disbanded), while attending Faber College....

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 05:31:55 PM
Can his Term Life Insurance policy be somehow tied to BellGab to benefit /recompense/ BG as well.
possibly...
maybe a "group of interested" members could pool their resources and reach out to Lloyds of London and do a "piece by piece" and whole type policy....
understand me ?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 25, 2017, 06:58:13 PM
possibly...
maybe a "group of interested" members could pool their resources and reach out to Lloyds of London and do a "piece by piece" and whole type policy....
understand me ?

We would need to have his ticker examined first, who knows he might be healthy like a horse and live long time.

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 07:03:33 PM
We would need to have his ticker examined first, who knows he might be healthy like a horse and live long time.

I am sure the rates would extremely high...
BUT, THE GOOD NEWS IS IT WOUKD BE A FOR SURE PAY OFF !
damn, just recently he narrowly escaped death not once, not twice but three times !
1. sinus infection almost killed him
2. abscess and rotten tooth (teeth) almost killed him
3. FoodMax Crone almost ran down an almost blind Falkie
......only a matter of time...months...at most 1 year

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 25, 2017, 06:32:36 PM
LOL
the first few minutes sober are probably gettin' to ya...
my advice...
to hell with the pina coladas... grab another bottle...from the bottom shelf
(they ain't gonna fix what's thumpin' in that head of yours)

Love ALL....well most all, with a few exceptions

Foster... Enough already.with your hurtful accusations. ..

I don't drink cheap booze!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 05:34:00 PM
I will buy Bellgab from MV, plus I will buy some land for falkie next to the chicken ranch.https://chickenranchbrothel.com/ and it will be near art bell and area 51 so falkie will be happy. We then can have our Falkie-con there.

properly air conditioned?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 25, 2017, 06:53:24 PM
and doing a grand job of it....
ever since his days at his beloved Delta Tau Chi House (at least until it was disbanded), while attending Faber College....

While on Double secret probation! Best eight years of my life.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 04:51:24 PM
...but as a principal Art had no freaking business to forbid her to post here.
This further proofs his dictatorial bully control freak personality...
Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 05:18:21 PM
Heather forbid him to post here anymore.
that bich

I hope that you understand my confusion.  Did Art forbid Heather to post here, or did Heather forbid Art?  I'mconfused.  :)

CozyRozie

is there any news on his stolen Ipad, or is gone gone gone
also is he talking about who the possible intruder who walked into his hovel at night was?
I'm still saying it was MV

If he doesn't get 'visited' again in next 30 days I will be shocked,especially that thief saw other electronic gadgets there.
Maybe Falkie should put MV's laptop to use with all those secretly hidden cameras and have that evil laptop recording 24/7
and then/than MV can post it here ,like a periscope thing that Art used.

Or to use MV's laptop as a bait and have it by the door..
Anyhow, I think that the thief will be back, thief who bothers to scoop $4 is a junkie in my opinion and now he knows that Senda's place is quite easy target.

Can someone ask Shmenda if that $4 was in coins or in bills.
If was coins can you imagine how careful you have to be lifting them from the table in the darkness of the night so not to make a noise in case they drop.
And how far the money were from him.

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2017, 07:31:53 PM
I hope that you understand my confusion.  Did Art forbid Heather to post here, or did Heather forbid Art?  I'mconfused.  :)

They forbided each others because both of them are jealous that BellGab will love one and hate the other.
they are biches

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 25, 2017, 07:19:49 PM
properly air conditioned?
Yes it will have ac set to 72 degrees.  We have to make sure that the master is taken care of. ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 07:47:46 PM
Yes it will have ac set to 72 degrees.  We have to make sure that the master is taken care of. ;)
Zelsius or Farenhaid

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 25, 2017, 07:22:50 PM
Otter....
(need I say more...)

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 25, 2017, 07:22:50 PM
and always a "friend" to Falkie....
even back in the day ...
am I right ?

funny, how people never seem to change..

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 08:47:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rxS-iT7dWw

why isn't he updating on the police investigation into his break in and theft, this is not you typical break in when thief enters your place when you are not there,
we/Falkie is dealing with a thief who /potentially/ is armed and ready for action-for violence to attack home owner, when you are entering at night knowing that there is someone sleeping you as a thief must be ready that the person if awaken might decide to fight you.
So normally you as a thief would carry a weapon/s/ with you.

Luck of any more updates in more details even showing video shots where the $4 was and where the Ipad was where he was sleeping is very suspisious to me that this is real story.
If he was (((smart))) he would use this to create whole 'documentary' with video as I described above to make it interesting to create 'drama' to create clicks on his youtube, but I guess he is not sharp or creative in his thinking how to put some effort, his ModusOperandi is *donate to me*
FUCK YOU Senda, put some work in it, engage me, -but so far you are only enraging me with your sincere arrogance and blown up EGO and self importance. 

Your stupid NewsFlashes are useless, I have radio for that, I don't need to waste my internet data to watch you repeating what everybody can get from radio or from much more reliable internet sources,..not like you are reporting Live from a particular location.

Get a different angle to you video-shtick and be humble and don't act that World owns you food and toys.

You could use your brake in and theft of Ipad and $4 to create interesting 'criminal' piece but you just farted few sentences hoping that people will rush to Apple stores to buy you a new toy.
Only toy at this time I can buy for you is a baseball batt, so you can fuck yourself with it..you lazy uncreative freak.

You think that you are doing World huge favor by feeding herd of cats, yes cats have they place in nature, in human lives -but they are overrated- especially if you look how many thousands of song birds they kill every year, and we need song birds, OK cats will kill mice and rats but they will do that because they are hungry, if you are feeding them they will kill song birds for fun because they are bored and need exercise, there is very little meat on them.

So you making yourself so very special because you playing on human emotions that your cats will die from starvation is in my opinion pure bullshit scam to get donations.
If you are feeding your fucking cats feed also song birds that way you could bring bit of balance into the nature.

3OctaveFart

Technically they are not even his cats.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 09:20:53 PM
why isn't he updating on the police investigation into his break in and theft, this is not you typical break in when thief enters your place when you are not there,
we/Falkie is dealing with a thief who /potentially/ is armed and ready for action-for violence to attack home owner, when you are entering at night knowing that there is someone sleeping you as a thief must be ready that the person if awaken might decide to fight you.
So normally you as a thief would carry a weapon/s/ with you.

Luck of any more updates in more details even showing video shots where the $4 was and where the Ipad was where he was sleeping is very suspisious to me that this is real story.
If he was (((smart))) he would use this to create whole 'documentary' with video as I described above to make it interesting to create 'drama' to create clicks on his youtube, but I guess he is not sharp or creative in his thinking how to put some effort, his ModusOperandi is *donate to me*
FUCK YOU Senda, put some work in it, engage me, -but so far you are only enraging me with your sincere arrogance and blown up EGO and self importance. 

Your stupid NewsFlashes are useless, I have radio for that, I don't need to waste my internet data to watch you repeating what everybody can get from radio or from much more reliable internet sources,..not like you are reporting Live from a particular location.

Get a different angle to you video-shtick and be humble and don't act that World owns you food and toys.

You could use your brake in and theft of Ipad and $4 to create interesting 'criminal' piece but you just farted few sentences hoping that people will rush to Apple stores to buy you a new toy.
Only toy at this time I can buy for you is a baseball batt, so you can fuck yourself with it..you lazy uncreative freak.

You think that you are doing World huge favor by feeding herd of cats, yes cats have they place in nature, in human lives -but they are overrated- especially if you look how many thousands of song birds they kill every year, and we need song birds, OK cats will kill mice and rats but they will do that because they are hungry, if you are feeding them they will kill song birds for fun because they are bored and need exercise, there is very little meat on them.

So you making yourself so very special because you playing on human emotions that your cats will die from starvation is in my opinion pure bullshit scam to get donations.
If you are feeding your fucking cats feed also song birds that way you could bring bit of balance into the nature.

My favorite "line" in his news reports is "This just in off the wire".  I suppose he is hoping for Snoory to be listening to all of his "news reports" to get a mention on C2C as "their reporter" again.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
My favorite "line" in his news reports is "This just in off the wire".  I suppose he is hoping for Snoory to be listening to all of his "news reports" to get a mention on C2C as "their reporter" again.

haha, 'their reporter" -yes C2C has tough choices to make who to get their news from CNN, FOX, BBC, or SAR  /Senda Ass Reporting/

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
Falkie is missing an opportunity here !
hell, snoory's pizza roll saga got more time than Falkie's near brush with death (again), this time at the hands of a Newport Menthol cigarette smoking BLACK MAN...
Falkie needs to get HIS STORY out !
Call C2C...get some heavy weights involved !
it is evident to me the Martinez Police department just don't get it !
Falkie is a YouTube personality with many SUSCRIBERS, damn it !
he should be updating HIS STORY NIGHTLY !
who cares about a Ferry or fairy in Columbia....

CozyRozie

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 09:46:39 AM
I wonder where the evidence will lead?

are you suggesting that's where Senda put his Ipad and now is claiming that was stolen

3OctaveFart

You get what you pay for.

If I were the buyer I would politely ask Senda to return my gift, so I could give it to someone who would appreciate the gesture.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 25, 2017, 10:55:16 PM
You get what you pay for.

If I were the buyer I would politely ask Senda to return my gift, so I could give it to someone who would appreciate the gesture.

You've been around bellgab long enough to know that George will never freely give up something that is HIS no matter how much he hates the item. He would prefer that it got dusty and became a fire hazard rather than surrender an item that is rightfully his. That is why he would prefer to buy Kathy a Kindle he can't afford rather than just give her the one that is useless to him. He is a sick sick man.

3OctaveFart

No doubt, this is illness.

He grew up and still lives in relative comfort - I don't understand the obsessive need for appliances.

He is the greediest guy I've ever personally encountered - Kathy's avarice might be worse as there is little attempt to dress it up.

CozyRozie

*** BREAKING ***

Apparently one of the cats that Falkie was feeding escaped, it was posted in this thread.

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

Quote from: ShayP on June 25, 2017, 11:33:11 PM
:o :o :o  Looks like a black cat.

Quote from: th'ONE link=topic=
it's a huge freaking cat, probably Falkie was feeding that sucker