• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 23, 2017, 07:59:32 PM
His first name is Anthony but he has used Dmitrt as an alias.

I see. Thanks!  :)

Dmitri G Senda 65 Martinez California was the only name that came up in background check when I put in Anthony G Senda.  No Anthony, No George, Just Dmitri.

Interesting.

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 07:48:31 PM
Love George's Brig hat. Ha!  ;D
isn't it rather ironic ?
Falkie bitches Brig is "copying" his Alien Head ...
and here he goes and purchased (with "donations") a hat just like Brig's ?

CozyRozie

So his full fucking name is, Falkie Anthony Dimitri Senda Bellgabovitch, ..right?
or there is something missing here

how appropriate...
Dimitri is one of several possible spellings of this exotic, artistic, and attractive Slavic variation of the name of the Greek god of fertility....
a great pickup line for busty blonde adolescent girls at Starbucks...
my name is Dimitri, it is exotic, artistic, and attractive Slavic variation of the name of the Greek god of fertility...."twitch" "twitch"

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 23, 2017, 08:09:28 PM
I see. Thanks!  :)

Dmitri G Senda 65 Martinez California was the only name that came up in background check when I put in Anthony G Senda.  No Anthony, No George, Just Dmitri.

Interesting.

His dads name was Anthony and he always hated his dad, right up to the day he killed him.

His hatred lead him to always go by his middle name since he was a kid.

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 23, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
isn't it rather ironic ?
Falkie bitches Brig is "copying" his Alien Head ...
and here he goes and purchased (with "donations") a hat just like Brig's ?
;D

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 23, 2017, 08:20:16 PM
His dads name was Anthony and he always hated his dad, right up to the day he killed him.

now I wonder if the was a "reputable witness" at his mother's death bed...
thinking Menendez boys ....
and George did go on a "buying spree"..with his mother's American Express
was that with her permission BEFORE her death..
or did the "buying spree" happen AFTER her death ?
*maybe George was grieving like the Menendez boys..
oh snap, the boys killed their parents....

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 23, 2017, 09:17:37 PM
now I wonder if the was a "reputable witness" at his mother's death bed...
thinking Menendez boys ....
and George did go on a "buying spree"..with his mother's American Express
was that with her permission BEFORE her death..
or did the "buying spree" happen AFTER her death ?
*maybe George was grieving like the Menendez boys..
oh snap, the boys killed their parents....

Menendez/Martinez? Spanish Connection?

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 09:18:59 PM
Menendez/Martinez? Spanish Connection?
Mexican...
maybe Cartel connection here..
hmmmm
say, has George mentioned anything recently about Sean Penn wanting to meet up ?

Actually, his father's name was Anton.  He hated his father because his father expected him to be a fuckin man, and nobody tells Senda what to do.  He also hated his mother, because she expected him to stop sucking at her teat once he hit 50 years old, and that's why he doesn't go by Gertrude, which is her middle name.

He used Dmitri because he wanted to be a spy like those guys from Man From UNCLE, and by adopting the name Dmitri he sounded exotic and exciting and maybe even a foreign spy.  He started posting his videos under that name, but later changed it back to George because he couldn't cash the checks he was grifting if they were made out to Dmitri.

a very serious question here...
How many 65 year olds have you known ?
with all of the disabilities, medical problems, bad habits, self neglect , shit for brains, morbidly obese, lives alone, their "home" is a toxic waste dump, .::: I could go on and on..
have lived to the age of ...say 68...say 67....any to the age of 66 ?
MV better be lookin for a buyer...and quick !

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 23, 2017, 11:13:55 PM
a very serious question here...
How many 65 year olds have you known ?
with all of the disabilities, medical problems, bad habits, self neglect , shit for brains, morbidly obese, lives alone, their "home" is a toxic waste dump, .::: I could go on and on..
have lived to the age of ...say 68...say 67....any to the age of 66 ?
MV better be lookin for a buyer...and quick !
Damn, what was I thinking...
with current AI technology....Falkie would obviously qualify as first generation anyway
even after Falkie took a dirt nap
NO FEAR
MV just goes to his computer and presto...
Falkie..
even stupid programs...
nobody will be able to tell the difference
MV always WINS !

Quote from: th'ONE on June 23, 2017, 08:13:31 PM
So his full fucking name is, Falkie Anthony Dimitri Senda Bellgabovitch, ..right?
or there is something missing here

I thought his middle name was Sandwich

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 23, 2017, 11:09:32 PM
Actually, his father's name was Anton.  He hated his father because his father expected him to be a fuckin man, and nobody tells Senda what to do.  He also hated his mother, because she expected him to stop sucking at her teat once he hit 50 years old, and that's why he doesn't go by Gertrude, which is her middle name.

He used Dmitri because he wanted to be a spy like those guys from Man From UNCLE, and by adopting the name Dmitri he sounded exotic and exciting and maybe even a foreign spy.  He started posting his videos under that name, but later changed it back to George because he couldn't cash the checks he was grifting if they were made out to Dmitri.

OK, I know he said he was named after his father. I guess he was.

George is very upset with his gift, very upset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSdTvkQHyqc

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2017, 12:51:16 AM

He was named after his father, who like a good immigrant Americanized his son's name.

Senda, showing his colors as the true blue American that he is, adopted a Russian name, way back when we were still mortal enemies with the Soviet Union.

Why did anyone expect anything different?  He's a lifelong panhandler and is fraudulently on welfare, but he feels he's entitled to TWO iPads?  Fuck him with a Scud missle. 

I hope that the imbicle (hi Seraphim!) who sent this to him enjoys every second of the back of his hand.

JustSayAhhhh

Coming up next.... A Kindle on Ebay or/and Craigslist looking somewhat refurbished.

George is very upset with his gift, very upset...

George is funny when he gets rolling, but at least remembered to thank the person who sent it when he was finished complaining about it

He doesn't remember if it was new or refurbished?  He's getting Kathy one?  She went swimming today?

Lilith

HILARIOUS!

George compares a Kindle Fire to an IPad...

BWAHAHAHAHA

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 24, 2017, 03:10:06 AM
George is funny when he gets rolling, but at least remembered to thank the person who sent it when he was finished complaining about it

He doesn't remember if it was new or refurbished?  He's getting Kathy one?  She went swimming today?

He did say that LOL's.
He said he was going to get Kathy a Kindle Fire so she can get online since he can't afford an Ipad.

LOL's LOL's

Or maybe I misunderstood something...

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 24, 2017, 04:21:27 AM
He did say that LOL's.
He said he was going to get Kathy a Kindle Fire so she can get online since he can't afford an Ipad.

LOL's LOL's

Or maybe I misunderstood something...

He is going to keep the Fire that he does not understand and will never use because it is HIS. But he is still going to go buy a second one to give to her, and of course she will not understand it nor use it.

Plus like a good sugar daddy he is going to give Kathy $75 a month for a car.

Last time she got a few bucks saved she blew it all. His money piles of budgeting get confusing. Clearly he can not put money aside each month and hold on to it, he does not have a spot for that pile.

George's Kindle review video is very entertaining. He could be a spokesman for Apple products and do videos like this trashing Amazon. VIEWS VIEWS $$$$ $$$$

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2017, 05:21:41 AM
He is going to keep the Fire that he does not understand and will never use because it is HIS. But he is still going to go buy a second one to give to her, and of course she will not understand it nor use it.

Plus like a good sugar daddy he is going to give Kathy $75 a month for a car.

Last time she got a few bucks saved she blew it all. His money piles of budgeting get confusing. Clearly he can not put money aside each month and hold on to it, he does not have a spot for that pile.

Kathy is a more superior grifter than George.

Just when George is clear from the shackles of Kathy she starts talking to him again and takes his toy buying money away.

cosmic hobo

Picturing Kathy swimming is the only foolproof method of birth control.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 24, 2017, 06:09:14 AM
Kathy is a more superior grifter than George.

Just when George is clear from the shackles of Kathy she starts talking to him again and takes his toy buying money away.

I just love the deal he made with her.

George is going to help her buy a car, he will also pay for gas and insurance.

In return it will be her job to drive him around so he can video things and she is not allowed to complain.

That is going to work out great.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2017, 06:22:01 AM
I just love the deal he made with her.

George is going to help her buy a car, he will also pay for gas and insurance.

In return it will be her job to drive him around so he can video things and she is not allowed to complain.

That is going to work out great.

We all need to make deals with others if want to live an interesting life. George is finding his way. George helping Kathy buy a car benefits both.

George runs into problems trying to control Kathy. It seems like Kathy is a bit selfish. The conflict should be entertaining..

Love. ALL

3OctaveFart

Senda was never taught the lesson that if you don't like a gift you ought to keep the criticism to yourself.

Or maybe the joke was buying him a piece of crap unit - in which case, well done.

chefist

Does anyone remember a video where George made a racist comment? Thanks...

Norm

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 24, 2017, 05:58:09 AM
George's Kindle review video is very entertaining. He could be a spokesman for Apple products and do videos like this trashing Amazon. VIEWS VIEWS $$$$ $$$$

I have connections in the Cupertino area, I'm going to suggest to the Apple Marketing Department to consider George as a candidate for senior product relations. His detailed reviews and product knowledge is truly exceptional.