• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Ciardelo

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 03, 2017, 03:05:30 PM
Why don't you ask my husband. He's on here.

Knowing rekcuf, tasteful nudes of the husband would be preferable for him. Recuff doesn't have too many boundary issues.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 03, 2017, 01:56:48 PM
No-one has seen them in the same room together, ergo Senda and Gimore must be the same person. Obviously.

Gilmour can play the guitar like a virtuoso.  If Falkie could play like Gilmour, he wouldn't be stuck in a dive apartment in Martinez, CA.  Besides Gilmour is married.  What woman would want to marry Falkie?  Plus, no way would Waters have ever put up with Falkie's shit.   Then there is the fact that Gilmour started out as a male model in Britain.  It is highly unlikely, Falkie was ever approached to model in any magazine.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 03, 2017, 03:11:35 PM
Knowing rekcuf, tasteful nudes of the husband would be preferable for him. Recuff doesn't have too many boundary issues.

I take what I can get.

NXOEED

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 02, 2017, 10:45:31 PM
Ol' Gerry has heard of GWAR, but I've never listened to them.  I'll check them out.

I enjoy a lot of different genres of music, but for industrial (which the older step-grandkids listen to), I like bands like Nine Inch Nails (my favorite band), Ministry, KMFDM, Killing Joke, Rammstein, etc.

To keep this relevant to the thread, I doubt that George ever listens to this type of music - his mind would be blown!

Big Skinny Puppy/OHGR fan over here. Most of the industrial music I listen to is of the '70s and '80s martial industrial/neofolk variety (Throbbing Gristle, Neubauten, Current 93, NON, LAIBACH etc), but Skinny Puppy is a huge influence of mine as well as Twitch-era Ministry.

chefist

On "Martinez Tonight!", tomorrow...along with updates on the Sendaverse, we'll be going over the history, recipe and procedures for Navajo Fry Bread. Navajo (Indian) Fry Bread is a food staple in the Southwest at carnivals, fairs and events that evoke many fond memories of the past.

https://youtu.be/6fc1zK58TYU

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 03, 2017, 01:08:04 PM
Hurts to look at that mug.

The poor cat looks like it want to get out of his ape-like grip, you can see it in her eyes..."help me....help me"

Quote from: Chefist on February 03, 2017, 04:32:40 PM
On "Martinez Tonight!", tomorrow...along with updates on the Sendaverse, we'll be going over the history, recipe and procedures for Navajo Fry Bread. Navajo (Indian) Fry Bread is a food staple in the Southwest at carnivals, fairs and events that evoke many fond memories of the past.

Are you living in the SOuthwest?

chefist

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 03, 2017, 05:23:20 PM
Are you living in the SOuthwest?

Heart of the show is from Martinez, CA...actual transmission location is southern Arizona...

MAX

Rather have a NY bagel or slice of pizza

Quote from: Chefist on February 03, 2017, 05:24:37 PM
Heart of the show is from Martinez, CA...actual transmission location is southern Arizona...

Only reason in ask, is the first time i had Fired Navajo bread was in Albuquerque ! It was awesome

I lived in SE AZ (Sierra Vista, Bisbee) for awhile.  Loved it!

Ciardelo

I love Fry Bread.

chefist

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 03, 2017, 05:30:44 PM
I lived in SE AZ (Sierra Vista, Bisbee) for awhile.  Loved it!

My daughter and I camp and explore all over SV and Bisbee...we love it down here. 110 deg. in Phoenix, 85 deg. is SV/Bisbee.

chefist

Quote from: MAX on February 03, 2017, 05:28:31 PM
Rather have a NY bagel or slice of pizza

I graduated from the CIA...LOVE bagels and pizza from NYC...however, there is always room for new culinary experiences...

cosmic hobo

Light on Falkie content so soon into the run? You probably should start on doing reruns of old Falkie material if this show is going to last.

Ciardelo

That had better be some good fry-bread CIA-boy. I'm just saying, you know, I'm not saying, I'm just sayin.

Lilith

Quote from: cosmic hobo on February 03, 2017, 07:20:39 PM
Light on Falkie content so soon into the run? You probably should start on doing reruns of old Falkie material if this show is going to last.

I'm not at all interested in food, so I hope the show is not going to gravitate toward food...  but then, I don't expect every show to be my cup of tea.  I'm a bellgab kinda gal, so I like to hear about bellgab stuff, especially since the show is part of the Falkie thread.

Just my $.02.

It's too early for me to panic and give up yet though.  lol's

Norm

Took a big dump alongside the freeway today, no toilet in my truck. As the brown baby hit the ground I thought about George and his video shitshow, a few minutes later I was back rolling down the road feeling good about the steaming pile of crap I left behind. Life is good.

jason.callan

that sounds really good.

effluenza

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 03, 2017, 07:27:26 PM
I'm not at all interested in food, so I hope the show is not going to gravitate toward food...  but then, I don't expect every show to be my cup of tea.  I'm a bellgab kinda gal, so I like to hear about bellgab stuff, especially since the show is part of the Falkie thread.

Just my $.02.

It's too early for me to panic and give up yet though.  lol's

I think the smashing of the Circle was the death knell for Martinez Tonight. Without the Circle controlling the Falkie narrative we're left with vanilla Falkie which isn't very interesting. Eventually the well of Falkie Leaks will dry up like a hypoplasic hooker. Re-runs are this shows only hope for longevity. No-one is interested in recipes and history lessons.

Lilith

Quote from: effluenza on February 03, 2017, 07:47:36 PM
I think the smashing of the Circle was the death knell for Martinez Tonight. Without the Circle controlling the Falkie narrative we're left with vanilla Falkie which isn't very interesting. Eventually the well of Falkie Leaks will dry up like a hypoplasic hooker. Re-runs are this shows only hope for longevity. No-one is interested in recipes and history lessons.

Thank You for letting me know I'm not the only one.  There's Batemans show tonight, and always stuff going on around bellgab. That's what I believe Martinez Tonight is going to be about since it's home is this thread.  It's the Falkie thread after all.

I think Chefist was just trying to scare us.  8)