• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

ShayP

Quote from: Norm on May 28, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
Yes, retired in 1998 or 1999. It also required specialized JP7 fuel which leaked just sitting on the ground. The design was on purpose because at high speed the plane would expand due to heat expansion. There is now plenty of great videos on YouTube revealing formally classified info on the plane.

Leaked just sitting on the ground.  :o   Leaked from where? Some sort of safety valve?  Doesn't seem safe at all having fuel spilling.  I understand the design aspect somewhat.  I'll check out some videos.  Thanks.

Norm

Quote from: ShayP on May 28, 2018, 12:20:09 AM
Leaked just sitting on the ground.  :o   Leaked from where? Some sort of safety valve?  Doesn't seem safe at all having fuel spilling.  I understand the design aspect somewhat.  I'll check out some videos.  Thanks.

I worked as a civilian employee in 1989 at McClellan AFB in Sacramento. Our section boss was a Air Force Lt Col who was a former SR-71 navigator and would get totally upset whenever we asked him what it was like flying the blackbird. Back then he couldn't say a word other than "You wouldn't believe the view" lol

TigerLily

Now that was really interesting that "we have things 50 years ahead of anything you can imagine". As well as the UFO comments

Norm

Quote from: TigerLily on May 28, 2018, 12:34:56 AM
Now that was really interesting that "we have things 50 years ahead of anything you can imagine". As well as the UFO comments

I was told years ago by an retired engineer friend who retired from EG&G in Las Vegas that a rather large abundance of advanced technology is currently housed in underground military bunkers in the Nevada desert. I had no reason to doubt him as he was a very credible individual.

TigerLily

Quote from: Norm on May 28, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
I was told years ago by an retired engineer friend who retired from EG&G in Las Vegas that a rather large abundance of advanced technology is currently housed in underground military bunkers in the Nevada desert. I had no reason to doubt him as he was a very credible individual.

Would that be Area 52? I like your new badge. Does that pertain to the flight Lazar used to take to work?

Norm

Quote from: TigerLily on May 28, 2018, 01:04:20 AM
Would that be Area 52? I like your new badge. Does that pertain to the flight Lazar used to take to work?

About 30 or 40 miles south of Tonopah, Nevada is the Tonopah Test Range which some call Area 52. Wikipedia will give 'cleaned' info on the Test Range.

Janet is the government airlines which ferries workers to and from their private terminal at McCarran airport in Las Vegas to Area 51. Found some interesting youtube videos shot of Janet flights with some interesting background regarding the "passengers" It seems certain flights only carry passengers that are grouped together as to not intermingle with other workers. In other words, employees are not allowed to discuss their work with employees from other sections. Very odd...kinda of like a 'need to know' only...

Glen Campbell (not the singer) goes deep into Area 51 and their mysterious 'weather stations"
https://youtu.be/FMDDJbda47k

Quote from: TigerLily on May 28, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

And it's on the radio so it must be true

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
Yes. Too expensive and the spy satellites can do what the SR71 was designed to do.
How quickly can satellites be moved and retargeted or is it simply because we have so many satellites that all areas of the earth are covered, at all times?

ps: listened to the show driving home and enjoyed it.

The innocent project stuff was pretty much a known thing but still good. Even though many of those people have a leftist bent it really should be a non-partisan issue. If an innocent person is convicted (even if he is a scumbag and previous felon) it means that the guilty person is still out there and a threat to others. And if an actual innocent  person (of all crimes, even those in the past) is convicted and sent to prison it is even worse because our prisons are not nice, at all.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2018, 05:11:12 PM
How quickly can satellites be moved and retargeted or is it simply because we have so many satellites that all areas of the earth are covered, at all times?

ps: listened to the show driving home and enjoyed it.

The innocent project stuff was pretty much a known thing but still good. Even though many of those people have a leftist bent it really should be a non-partisan issue. If an innocent person is convicted (even if he is a scumbag and previous felon) it means that the guilty person is still out there and a threat to others. And if an actual innocent  person (of all crimes, even those in the past) is convicted and sent to prison it is even worse because our prisons are not nice, at all.
Kudos to Knapp  asking questions about labs, including FBI labs, now will he go all the way and criticize DNA analyzes and the problems there aside from chain of custody and all the problems at labs? Over ten years ago it was proven that DNA evidence can be faked. Look up "Nucleix", an Israeli company.  I found it a bit weird that the guest claimed law students were "surprised" that "actual innocence" was not ground for criminal appeals (in many jurisdictions) was odd! I thought everyone knew that, but especially law students! Would the leftist guest like the other way also (like Britain has done) and the elimination of double-jeopardy protection and the State (in their case the Crown) allowed to reprosecute based on new evidence, advances in technology, new witnesses, etc? There is a "way out" of still keeping the common-law process that appeals are based on procedural problems or Constitutional issues and that is pardons/clemency by the Gov or Pres etc or passing laws (like many States have" to allow "actual innocence" evidence in appeals. And criminal charges for prosecutors who don't abide by the laws and rules (suppress evidence,etc) and $$ for those released after false convictions. Not sure I like it since there are problems with DNA and court dockets are already so packed. Who knows? Any system designed and run by people will not be perfect.

MrHippie

Chief Investigative Reporter for KLAS TV 8newsnow I-Team George Knapp
who has a nose for news, is keeping his eye on Uranus.

Saw this on George Knapp's Twitter
https://twitter.com/g_knapp/status/988823464160190464

https://twitter.com/g_knapp
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/george-knapp-shows

ShayP

Tic Tac UFO Incident/ Anthropology of the Paranormal

Sunday - June 17, 2018

Hosted by George Knapp

Guest(s): Kevin Day, Jack Hunter

First Half: Kevin Day joins George Knapp to discuss his experience at the USS PRINCETON's Combat Information Center, which discovered the fleets of anomalous air contacts, now known as the TIC TAC UFOs in November 2004.

Second Half: Jack Hunter will about anthropology’s engagement with the paranormal and spirit possession, as well as the history of Spiritualism.

I can't help but wonder if Knapp is being pranked by the scheduling of the second guest.

Take a look.  Here's why.  At the end you will see this... He is also a musician and an ordained Dudeist Priest.

http://jack-hunter.webstarts.com/

Dudeist Priest=  https://dudeism.com/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on June 17, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
Tic Tac UFO Incident/ Anthropology of the Paranormal

Sunday - June 17, 2018

Hosted by George Knapp

Guest(s): Kevin Day, Jack Hunter

First Half: Kevin Day joins George Knapp to discuss his experience at the USS PRINCETON's Combat Information Center, which discovered the fleets of anomalous air contacts, now known as the TIC TAC UFOs in November 2004.

Second Half: Jack Hunter will about anthropology’s engagement with the paranormal and spirit possession, as well as the history of Spiritualism.

I can't help but wonder if Knapp is being pranked by the scheduling of the second guest.

Take a look.  Here's why.  At the end you will see this... He is also a musician and an ordained Dudeist Priest.

http://jack-hunter.webstarts.com/

Dudeist Priest=  https://dudeism.com/

Hey! Easy, man! I've got a beverage here. >:(

I mean, can't a dude also be a paranormal expert? Well, have you considered that...sir?

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
Hey! Easy, man! I've got a beverage here. >:(

I mean, can't a dude also be a paranormal expert? Well, have you considered that...sir?

LOL!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

chefist

I'm really looking forward to tonight's show. This IMO is the best evidence we have of UAP...

Juan

Quote from: chefist on June 17, 2018, 05:46:06 PM
I'm really looking forward to tonight's show. This IMO is the best evidence we have of UAP...
Unidentifiable Anal Probes?

chefist

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
Unidentifiable Anal Probes?

Strieber in the second half?

sampson2625

Sounds like it could be a decent show

chefist

I appreciate that Knapp is on only once a month...makes the occasion rather special.  I've said it often, that's what Art should have done, rather than retiring over and over.

Sean92008

George Knapp is strangely passive about the Vegas Shooting cover-up...  What's up with that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 09:02:12 PM
George Knapp is strangely passive about the Vegas Shooting cover-up...  What's up with that?

Indeed! ???

Knapp night tonight..and I`m a lookin` forward to it. The first guest is an olllld friend of mine from back in the day. Should be interesting. 8)

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 09:02:12 PM
Yeah, that should be something he being local should go after. But, being local, the reason he won't. Even if it isn't something "else" or deeper one would think local, even national, would be going after, especially in this zeitgeist of gun-grab ideas and mental-health concerns? Kids walk out elsewhere and media and Hollywood is all over that stuff but not much reporting, protests, or investigations on Vegas....odd.

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
Yeah, that should be something he being local should go after. But, being local, the reason he won't. Even if it isn't something "else" or deeper one would think local, even national, would be going after, especially in this zeitgeist of gun-grab ideas and mental-health concerns? Kids walk out elsewhere and media and Hollywood is all over that stuff but not much reporting, protests, or investigations on Vegas....odd.

Yeah, I doubt GK wants to scratch at that story too hard. Might create a bad smell for his beloved Vegas.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 17, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Yeah, I doubt GK wants to scratch at that story too hard. Might create a bad smell for his beloved Vegas.

He doesn’t seem to have a problem chasing corruption in public officials. Not really a National story though. Of course if he wanted one, he could have gone after Reid.

**putting the joe on***

TigerLily

Settling in for Knapp night  :)   But TuneIn is acting up a little

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 17, 2018, 11:10:01 PM
Settling in for Knapp night  :)   But TuneIn is acting up a little

Weak ass mexican internet