• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151020 - David Jacobs - Hubrids Part II Take II - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 20, 2015, 08:03:02 PM

Catsmile

Ivanka Marie Trump
October 30, 1981 (age 33)

Alma mater: University of Pennsylvania (B.S. Economics)
           Title: Executive Vice-President of The Trump Organization

She may have aged out for Art. Money makes you overlook many sins I suppose.
Good thing she doesn't have a silver spoon in her mouth, like Art said. She worked her way up from the bottom to being the Executive Vice-President of Trump Organization. ::)

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2015, 10:24:13 PM
VQ...where were you? You missed the GabCast! Had many questions for you...

Oh? I'm sad I missed it. It's actually been on my radar.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 20, 2015, 10:24:50 PM
Id ask that everyone stop pretending we are dealing with a reality-based guest. Once you let go and pretend this is the same as a found footage horror movie, the more exciting it gets.

I love your new avatar.

maren

Quote from: Dr_Blue on October 20, 2015, 10:26:35 PM

That's what we'll need in Seattle with the forecasted killer tsunami next big quake.  Can we book it (like Shuttle Express?)

trostol

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 20, 2015, 10:24:50 PM
Id ask that everyone stop pretending we are dealing with a reality-based guest. Once you let go and pretend this is the same as a found footage horror movie, the more exciting it gets.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 20, 2015, 10:28:26 PM
Maybe cows are the intelligent species on this planet.

I...doubt it.  Cows are nearly as dumb as sheep which in my opinion are the dumbest livestock going.

Uhhh lol. Humans are perverts and to be sexy enough for aliens to want your genes is pretty egotistical. I can easily see people lying about that to feel better about themselves. How can this guy be so stupid?

Rocky4228

What if aliens run all the fertility clinics?  Every invitro baby could be a hubrid!

trostol

Quote from: Darth Sandra on October 20, 2015, 10:29:24 PM
Uhhh lol. Humans are perverts and to be sexy enough for aliens to want your genes is pretty egotistical. I can easily see people lying about that to feel better about themselves. How can this guy be so stupid?

that is a good avatar my young apprentice

Not trying to hurt anyone's feeling but anyone ever wonder why "severely" autistic people look like they maybe almost mutant alien human hybrids, like humans that are overloaded with too much sensory data input?

Weirdoradio

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 20, 2015, 10:27:30 PM
I love your new avatar.

Im my own man now. Broke free of the shackles of RCH's indoctrination. In search of a new one presently. All suggestions welcome.

Also my cat looked up when Jacobs said hubrids may have a passing interest in cats but are more into humans.  SHE KNOWS SOMETHING.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on October 20, 2015, 10:30:05 PM
that is a good avatar my young apprentice

Looks like I split from the Jedis just in time.  That one looks like trouble.

norland2424

I just want to have a three titty alien hooker like in total recall  :-\

Darth Sandra - Love the Avatar choice.  ;)
It renders well for the alotted space too.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: maren on October 20, 2015, 10:28:17 PM
That's what we'll need in Seattle with the forecasted killer tsunami next big quake.  Can we book it (like Shuttle Express?)
I lived in Bellevue Wa for a short time.  :)