• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151015 - Cynthia Larson - Reality Shifting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 15, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

flimflam384

Quote from: trostol on October 15, 2015, 10:30:46 PM
all this talk of civilizations makes me wanna play a Civ game lol

The new expansion for Beyond Earth is pretty good...

coaster

Bible spells spells spells spells.
You know it's legit because of the echo..

jazmunda

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 15, 2015, 10:34:23 PM
Art said SETI is pointing the Allen radio telescope array to listen to KIC 8462852. If they don't hear anything, it doesn't necessarily rule out that it might be artificial. I'm suggesting a possibility for radio silence could be that it could be the remnants of a destroyed ancient technological civilization.

Time to fire up my SETI at Home software.

albrecht

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 15, 2015, 10:34:23 PM
Art said SETI is pointing the Allen radio telescope array to listen to KIC 8462852. If they don't hear anything, it doesn't necessarily rule out that it might be artificial. I'm suggesting a possibility for radio silence could be that it could be the remnants of a destroyed ancient technological civilization.
Call me paranoid: but, shouldn't we be listening to where they aint?

Donald Noory

Perhaps the structure orbiting the distant star is Tommy's giant dildo. And Jorch built one of Larry Niven's giant solar sails and is also orbiting the star, trying to grab the giant dildo, which explains the differing size of the orbiting structures.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 15, 2015, 10:32:04 PM
Sure it does. It roots your phone and pumps all your credit card info straight to Steven's server. ???

For his steroid fund.

trostol

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 15, 2015, 10:35:39 PM
The new expansion for Beyond Earth is pretty good...

kool...i havent gotten around to it yet...played beyond earth sparingly

coaster

I can't hear this song without thinking of Gob from Arrested Development.

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 15, 2015, 10:37:13 PM
Perhaps the structure orbiting the distant star is Tommy's giant dildo. And Jorch built one of Larry Niven's giant solar sails and is also orbiting the star, trying to grab the giant dildo, which explains the differing size of the orbiting structures.

Sounds legit.

AppealPlay

This guy doesn't know about the evil Brookings Report?  He needs to get right with...actually, no.  Hoaxland is dead to me. :-[

albrecht

It never went anywhere but I liked the idea of Peter Davenport of passive radar. (I might be wrong but there were legit examples....)

Rocky4228

It's really hard to pay attention to this while also watching a hockey game.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2015, 10:41:32 PM
I can haz the streamz.
Oh, I see. Another the drama...the youtubes, due to the secretive TPP gets JAZ billions! And an lock down on Bellgab. Well played, need another for bridge?  ;)