• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151012 - Dr. Dennis J. McKenna - Psychedelic Research - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 12, 2015, 05:02:28 PM

Barfly

I think this gentleman is clearly explaining what happened to Shirley MacLaine, she went bat shit crazy.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: trostol on October 12, 2015, 10:40:05 PM
tom green was never funny lol

He's got this one bit where he invites the Raeliens into his home and then shows them a video he made of an "alien abduction" that's just him being chased around a dude wearing boxes and tinfoil, and then asks them to talk about it. He also gives them Kool Aid and questions how they talk to God (via a telephone). It's pretty well done. I wish the clip were online.

Anyone here into "Fargo" ?
First episode  second season was on tonight on FX.
They played the entire "Children of the sun" by Billy Thorp, including the full intro. Of course it was during a scene with a triple homicide and an involuntary manslaughter. ???

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 12, 2015, 10:42:20 PM
Anyone here into "Fargo" ?
First episode  second season was on tonight on FX.
They played the entire "Children of the sun" by Billy Thorp, including the full intro. Of course it was during a scene with a triple homicide and an involuntary manslaughter. ???

need to watch the first season

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on October 12, 2015, 10:41:59 PM
I think this gentleman is clearly explaining what happened to Shirley MacLaine, she went bat shit crazy.

OMG her train wreck interview with Snoory was classic!

SciFiAuthor

I loved when Dave interviewed her and all she did was hack and cough and stroke out.

AppealPlay

Crazy?  Maybe.  More like sold her soul to Satan.  That or Bill Hurt ruined her as he did to Marlee Matlin.

AppealPlay

Art, brother, chill out with the audio. :P

Art obsesses over the audio too much.

Weirdoradio

"It's something rubbing"

I hope Jaz turns this one into a Youtube promo.

(We know that'll never happen, but the thought amuses me greatly.)

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 12, 2015, 10:44:42 PM
Art, brother, chill out with the audio. :P

Art obsesses over the audio too much.

yeah i think he does to a degree also..

bateman

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 12, 2015, 10:45:05 PM
I SAID GO

I'm so glad I got to hear that incident live. I was in tears laughing so hard and popple had to be resuscitated.