• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151009 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 09, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on October 09, 2015, 10:35:35 PM
The UCC campus in Roseburg allowed students with CC permits to carry.
And, the majority of gun-involved mass murders happen in private homes. Non gun-free zones.
If it happens Ina private home, then it is not a school shooting, is it?

Dyna-X

Quote from: zeebo on October 09, 2015, 10:32:20 PM
From what I've read they can pretty much do what they want, if they see 'probable cause' which can be pretty much anything from something they smell, or if you're acting 'suspicious' etc.  Judges routinely uphold these infringements.  They can also try to talk/bully/scare you into it saying stuff like 'It's better if you're honest with me' or 'I can go bring the dog if you like' etc.  See it all the time on Cops.

There are many youtube videos that are like "tutorials" on how to supposedly stand up to this bullying, but these are the successful instances. They don't show the ones where the cops do what they do anyway and confiscate and or erase the camera.

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2015, 10:37:54 PM

homeschool shooting at that point  ;)

TigerLily

Good evening Gablings.  Hi Sister Princess Maren

ZomZom

Wow, never heard Art's running-away-from-home story!

trostol

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on October 09, 2015, 10:37:28 PM
Have they stopped the Alongside Night commercials?
That was a Leo Asshat commercial.

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 09, 2015, 10:38:16 PM
There are many youtube videos that are like "tutorials" on how to supposedly stand up to this bullying, but these are the successful instances. They don't show the ones where the cops do what they do anyway and confiscate and or erase the camera.

Yeah, that's what I was about to say. Cops are evil. Their only job is to arrest leading to convictions. Be respectful but never cooperate in them trying to fuck you over.

It's amazing they don't teach civics or citizens' rights in school.

coaster

Sounds like he got pulled over by andy griffith

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 09, 2015, 10:38:16 PM
True, but escalation, often even if admired, escalates things. And SC said the region by borders have this "exclusion zone" deal that was confirmed. I don't like it but thats the law. Even when we don;t control that border! Then again we also have official signs in some states by border warning US about the open border and cartels or crossers. It is crazy!!

Bradsmith313

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2015, 10:37:54 PM
My point is that the "gun-free zone" argument is very lame.

Crapphazzard

Quote from: coaster on October 09, 2015, 10:40:23 PM
Sounds like he got pulled over by andy griffith
hahahahaha...thats exactly what i thought ;D

maren

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2015, 10:38:57 PM
Good evening Gablings.  Hi Sister Princess Maren

Warm greetings,  Sister Princess!!

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 09, 2015, 10:42:19 PM
This is swordpointzero I believe.

yup he might mention anal like he did with RCH lol

TigerLily

Hi Sister Princess Rose.  We are  both here earlier than usual, I see

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on October 09, 2015, 10:42:02 PM
True, but escalation, often even if admired, escalates things. And SC said the region by borders have this "exclusion zone" deal that was confirmed. I don't like it but thats the law. Even when we don;t control that border! Then again we also have official signs in some states by border warning US about the open border and cartels or crossers. It is crazy!!

The big thing to remember from what I've read is cops have special allowances to search your car, i.e. it's not like your home which requires a search warrant or a much higher bar for probable cause.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2015, 10:43:08 PM
yup he might mention anal like he did with RCH lol

;D he's a humorous chap especially for a spook.

maren

RoseGirl

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2015, 10:43:29 PM
Hi Sister Princess Rose.  We are  both here earlier than usual, I see

I was promised Rice Crispy Squares.

:)

Morgus

Regarding Art's reporting of former Pres Bush's comments on UFOs "You can't handle the truth!"
perhaps he took the "John Lear test" ? ;)