• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150922 - Dr. Kevin Trenberth - Climate Change - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 22, 2015, 04:40:07 PM

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on September 22, 2015, 10:11:25 PM
To sum up. Take yer Toomeric and never trust those evil M.D.s. saved you from wasting your time and brain cells.  8)

lol pretty much

A real scientist.

Scientifically settled.

Science.

Not opinion.

Science.

lol

Spinner

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 22, 2015, 10:07:53 PM
100,000 watts is humungous.
It's HUGE! That station can probably be heard throughout the Southwest and maybe even Mexico.

Donald Noory

No it's not settled science! The "scientists" on the payroll of the Koch brothers say it isn't! Bwahaha.

Designx

Finally a real scientist on. So sick of the UFO/paranormal/NDE/bigfoot crap. That stuff should have been left in the 90's.

TigerLily

Quote from: coaster on September 22, 2015, 10:10:36 PM
Asia isn't the only one who's sick. My tonsils are razor blades right now. Annoying.
Very careful it's not strep.  Good thing you have your Neti pot. Feel better soon

trostol

ok..so who's side of the argument is this guy on and who's side is Art on? and will we ever get any real answers to this? i have heard the ice at antarctica was bigger and i hear its shrink...

ArJuna

Um, sea ice has set records in both the Arctic and Antarctic in the last two years.  I call BS.

Quote from: jazmunda on September 22, 2015, 10:12:11 PM
It was a good one. I'll see what I can do.
Fantastic!  It would be an opportunity to mix in NXOEED's new poster...

GravitySucks

I live on the Texas coast.  Have since 1982. Water has not risen an inch.

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on September 22, 2015, 10:13:36 PM
ok..so who's side of the argument is this guy on and who's side is Art on? and will we ever get any real answers to this? i have heard the ice at antarctica was bigger and i hear its shrink...
No "sides". Just overwhelming evidence.

AppealPlay

Wish Art would do more alien/UFO shows.  Hopefully we'll get some good alien abduction interviews soon.  That's always fun stuff.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 22, 2015, 10:14:18 PM
I live on the Texas coast.  Have since 1982. Water has not risen an inch.
That's because gravity sucks  ;)

Art should have said in reply to Tommy's silly comment. Well, I think we're doing better than your little internet tv show.

ArJuna

Antarctic sea ice hit 35-year record high Saturday - The ...https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../antarctic-sea-ice-h...The Washington PostSep 23, 2013 - Antarctic sea ice has grown to a record large extent for a second straight year, baffling ... That number bested record high levels set earlier this month and in 2012 (of 19.48 ... In a new study in the Journal of Climate, Zhang finds both ... “…the seeming paradox of Antarctic ice increasing while Arctic ice is .

Antarctic sea ice expands to record high level; Arctic sea ice ...https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../antarctic-sea-ice-e...The Washington PostSep 17, 2014 - In both the Arctic and Antarctic, sea ice records date back to the late ... year, when Antarctic sea ice set a record high, scientists have developed ...

Antarctic winter sea ice extent sets new record in 2014 ...https://www.climate.gov/.../antarctic-winter-sea-ice-extent-sets-new-recor...Oct 7, 2014 - Antarctic sea ice extent set a new record high for daily extent on ... Recent years have brought record low summer sea ice extents to the Arctic and ... "Both the Arctic and the Antarctic are responding to climate change, and ...

TigerLily

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 22, 2015, 10:13:15 PM
No it's not settled science! The "scientists" on the payroll of the Koch brothers say it isn't! Bwahaha.
You called it the Donald

starrmtn001

A warm howdy hi to everyone I've missed saying hi too.  I'm sorry I type so slow. :-[

GravitySucks

Quote from: ArJuna on September 22, 2015, 10:13:38 PM
Um, sea ice has set records in both the Arctic and Antarctic in the last two years.  I call BS.
To be fair, the Arctic hasn't set records the last 2 years, but it has grown the last two years.  And they don't talk about Greenland's ice is getting thicker.... That is a very well kept secret because it doesn't fit the models.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 22, 2015, 10:14:55 PM
+1

Agree.  If Art really wanted to do a good show on the subject, he should have a debate.  However, I bet the "legitimate" climate scientist would refuse to debate with a "denier."

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on September 22, 2015, 10:15:21 PM
That's because gravity sucks  ;)
Hehehe.  No Oklahoma sucks. That's why Texas doesn't float off into the gulf.

You guys know where I stand on this subject.
All Planets in the Solar system are warming up.
H.A.A.R.R.P. is screwing with the weather patterns.
The Tri-Lateral Commission outlawed weather warfare in 1969, yet, I believe it's happening daily.
If you run SW you can hear H.A.A.R.R.P. on the bands.

2 + 2 = ?

ArJuna

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 22, 2015, 10:17:29 PM
To be fair, the Arctic hasn't set records the last 2 years, but it has grown the last two years.  And they don't talk about Greenland's ice is getting thicker.... That is a very well kept secret because it doesn't fit the models.
I believe the arctic ice set a record in the sense it reached all the way down to the Aleutian Islands, which is almost unheard of.  The Antarctic set records as you can see in my previous post.