• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150922 - Dr. Kevin Trenberth - Climate Change - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 22, 2015, 04:40:07 PM

TigerLily

TigerLily padding in. Greetings all. Hey Virgins.
Got here just in time to hear Art announce KFMB in San Diego. One of the stations I was targeting.  That's pretty big here. 
Feel better soon, Asia!

Juan Cena

Art's selection of "Twilight Zone" as a bumper there is wrought with hidden context there.

trostol

woo..may have to turn over to C2C ...its that highly important and significant monthly infomercial with Dr Joel..lol

Noorynoid

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 22, 2015, 10:07:35 PM
\

Tonight it is George's turn to have a stroke.  He's going down and needs sympathy listeners.

Services for the Snoory Show are pending...

Spinner

Art is really fired up. Love it!
Let's support him and help him to achieve the goal: Take Back The Night.
Write, call, email radio stations and ask them to carry Art's show.

GravitySucks

Maybe global warming is really caused by the underwater cables carrying the Internet.  All of those bytes moving through the fibers and copper have to be causing friction.  All of those fans cooling all of those servers.  Yep... That's it.  Moore's Law of global warming.

Sean92008

Quote from: coaster on September 22, 2015, 10:02:47 PM
I'm surprised that Brian Willams didn't have some personal anecdote about the pope.

He can't remember as they're all repressed during the time he was an altar boy and was molested by the visiting priest from Argentina.

trostol

coaster

Asia isn't the only one who's sick. My tonsils are razor blades right now. Annoying.

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 22, 2015, 10:06:32 PM
Yay! KFMB - AB was with them ages ago.

Sniff e-mailed me already.  I e-mailed them back when AB was first mentioning to contact stations and YES FUCKING YEAH!

C2C dies in San Diego!!!

KFMB gains a listener in me.  That means their morning guys will get a new listener too, I'll leave the radio alarm on the same station.

Snoory  BITES THE DUST on another station

Blah ha ha ha ha

Dave Snoory SUCKS !!!!

maureen

Quote from: maren on September 22, 2015, 10:06:49 PM
I'll drink to that!  Pretty arrangement, maureen!
thanks, Maren.... flowers from my garden with a butterfly wing...lol

Jaz, please put that "one station at a time" declaration on YouTube!!

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on September 22, 2015, 10:08:29 PM
woo..may have to turn over to C2C ...its that highly important and significant monthly infomercial with Dr Joel..lol
To sum up. Take yer Toomeric and never trust those evil M.D.s. saved you from wasting your time and brain cells.  8)

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 22, 2015, 10:09:54 PM
Maybe global warming is really caused by the underwater cables carrying the Internet.  All of those bytes moving through the fibers and copper have to be causing friction.  All of those fans cooling all of those servers.  Yep... That's it.  Moore's Law of global warming.

all the people peeing in the ocean at the beaches

jazmunda

Quote from: Étouffée on September 22, 2015, 10:11:19 PM
Jaz, please put that "one station at a time" declaration on YouTube!!

It was a good one. I'll see what I can do.