• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

Back when I was in a band, I played once at the place they're singing about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 11, 2017, 06:54:14 AM
FFS, this guy is such a fucking retard embarrassment! How could you people do this to us -- you who voted for him -- and that's rhetorical so don't bother answering, but really, 4 years of this idiot, as our C & C !!!  God help us!

And yet you still see nothing wrong with the Clinton/Podesta gang? Curious.  ???

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2017, 06:27:53 AM
Yes, there are always going to be gullible people, and there are always going to be those more susceptible to confirmation bias in general - but the only people who would put that out thinking the general public would believe it are the types I referenced.

In other words, I don't see Mitch McConnell and his toadies a) thinking it up, b) creating a forgery that looks so perfectly Occupy-ish, and c) putting it out thinking it will ''have legs'', so to speak.

Oh don't be silly PB. I would never give the Rs credit for "thinking it up", they're a) not that smart, b) pre-occupied with their mission to repeal Obamacare, etc. and c) want to keep up appearances that they actually like Trump. There's a lot at play here besides the Rs and Ds. Still, many Rs would see this as an opportunity to dump him and move on. One less distraction.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 05:50:17 AM
I think the whole sordid thing is true and Trump leaked it to inoculate himself against blackmail before he's sworn in.

Hey dude, that's a move that a Byzantine Prince third in succession to throne would be proud of.  A master stroke!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 11, 2017, 07:31:30 AM
Oh don't be silly PB. I would never give the Rs credit for "thinking it up", they're a) not that smart, b) pre-occupied with their mission to repeal Obamacare, etc. and c) want to keep up appearances that they actually like Trump. There's a lot at play here besides the Rs and Ds. Still, many Rs would see this as an opportunity to dump him and move on. One less distraction.

This is just a wet dream of yours.  ::)

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 11, 2017, 06:54:14 AM
FFS, this guy is such a fucking retard embarrassment! How could you people do this to us -- you who voted for him -- and that's rhetorical so don't bother answering, but really, 4 years of this idiot, as our C & C !!!  God help us!

How so?

It's slowly coming out that this whole thing has been orchestrated by 4chan to troll the media and Rick Wilson.

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 04:15:32 AM
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/819000073853997056

I will make a bet with you.

If this whole thing is fake and Rick Wilson is complete idiot, you drink a cup of piss live on Bellgab, and if this thing is real I will drink a cup of piss live on bellgab.

Deal?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 11, 2017, 08:08:39 AM
I will make a bet with you.

If this whole thing is fake and Rick Wilson is complete idiot, you drink a cup of piss live on Bellgab, and if this thing is real I will drink a cup of piss live on bellgab.

Deal?

Oooh! The Bellgab Piss Test.  :D

Question to bellgabbers, what bothers you more, that he watched prostitutes perform piss shows on the same bed President Obama slept in, or rented out theaters and filled the seats with prostitutes and watched Anime?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 11, 2017, 08:21:26 AM
Question to bellgabbers, what bothers you more, that he watched prostitutes perform piss shows on the same bed President Obama slept in, or rented out theaters and filled the seats with prostitutes and watched Anime?

Not that I believe any of it but if it was true I guess I'd kinda like him even more.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 08:22:56 AM
Not that I believe any of it but if it was true I guess I'd kinda like him even more.  :D

I would say Anime.  I hate anime.

Trump hiring prostitutes to piss in the bed that Barack and Michelle sleep in?  Fucking awesome.

It's funny watching Rick Wilson doubling and tripling down on the story being accurate.

Jackstar

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 11, 2017, 08:33:34 AM
Drumpf hiring prostitutes to piss in the bed that Barack and Michelle sleep in?  Fucking awesome.

Someone should do a Kickstarter.

Yorkshire pud

Meanwhile, away from dubious practices in Russian presidential suites; somthing more dangerous from the manchild who has no qualifications in anything scientific, least of all medicine or micro biology. But somehow he feels qualified to come out with this garbage;

"I am totally in favour of vaccines," Mr Trump said in a 2015 Republican primary debate.

"But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump - I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me. ... [in which] a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back and a week later had a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic."

Vaccine sceptic Robert F Kennedy Jr says Trump asked him to lead safety study

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38577861

Jackstar

Quote from: akwilly on December 22, 2016, 01:06:38 AM
I have not heard one instance of an alaskan salmon with any radioactivity due to the Japan thing

http://www.tribaltribune.com/news/article_89260e0c-d375-11e6-abb7-9b55b37a043d.html

QuoteNow, a study by Upper Columbia United Tribes has found trace amounts of radiation in Columbia River sockeye as well as Chinook salmon, UCUT biologist Marc Gauthier said Tuesday to the Colville Business Council’s Natural Resource Committee.
And though Gauthier said the levels discovered are less than 5 percent, the action level for human consumption set by health and safety standards, the amount was measurable.
According to Gauthier the ONA tested for cesium-134, but nuclear science experts suggested UCUT look for cesium-137, a derivative of cesium-134 that has a much longer half-life.
In the Columbia River salmon, UCUT found no cesium-137 but did find trace amounts of strontium-90, which is another Fukushima radionuclide, according to Gauthier.
“There’s some unknowns, some questions that this information raises,” said Gauthier.
One question, he noted, is why ONA found cesium-134 but UCUT did not find the derivative cesium-137.
The former has a half-life of 2.06 years, meaning the isotope should only survive in that form for just over two years. After a several years in the oceanâ€"i.e. as the radiation moved away from Fukushima toward the West Coastâ€"scientists believe cesium-134 should have broken down and cesium-137, with its longer half-life, should have been found.
But one hypothesis could be that salmon spend developmental years closer to the Japanese coast where radiation is much stronger, Gauthier said. He said that despite these questions, the UCUT study was a success as it provides baseline numbers in case of future events.
“People will identify that they have radionuclides in the river, and if you don’t have what they call baseline data, often times the powers that be make the argument, ‘This is just background radiation,’” said Gauthier. “Point being, it seemed really appropriate to get baseline data, in case anything enters our river down the road, we will have numbers to show this is where we were in 2016.”
The UCUT study, which used fish tissue samples from two Chinook and two sockeye salmon in the Columbia River, also found levels of dioxins and furans, mercury and PCBs, according to Gauthier. Next week, the Tribune will publish a second article on those findings.

Careful, astute readers will wonder how "Tribal Tribune dot com" was able to find a whole four fish to test after Hillary deleted all the rest.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 11, 2017, 08:33:34 AM
I would say Anime.  I hate anime.

Trump hiring prostitutes to piss in the bed that Barack and Michelle sleep in?  Fucking awesome.

Yeah, but you come from a position of rolling in cow shit as a hobby. So its understandable.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 09:35:13 AM
Vaccine sceptic

Jesus. You can't spell anything right. Meanwhile, fuck off and die.

But first--hey, what did they do with all the autistic patients during the Renaissance?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 09:38:02 AM

Jesus. You can't spell anything right. Meanwhile, fuck off and die.

But first--hey, what did they do with all the autistic patients during the Renaissance?

Yeah, I suppose.....
Quote from: JackstarsEx on May 31, 2014, 10:40:53 AM
You seen a real picture of Jackstar?
*giggles*
There's a joke.
Balding.  Overweight.  Pale.  Moobs.

TRUTH.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 09:37:36 AM
Yeah, but you come from a position of rolling in cow shit as a hobby. So its understandable.

That is why I get so depressed in the winter months.  By the time I make it out to these farms with cows, snow has covered up much of the cow shit and the rest are frozen solid so I can't get a good lather.

chefist

First Pepe...now PeePee...watching the Left get trolled into complete liquification is so satisfying.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on January 11, 2017, 10:06:10 AM
One the positive side, stunts like this will expose the actual morons and bigots.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56097

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO1ps2A4q90

So buzzfeed is fake, but pizzagate isn't? Got it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 09:40:19 AM

Yeah, I suppose.....

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2017, 10:50:43 PM
Did you get this shit from John Titor? You've never made a less relevant post ever.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chefist on January 11, 2017, 09:45:30 AM
First Pepe...now PeePee...watching the Left get trolled into complete liquification is so satisfying.  ;D
"Feels good, man."

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2017, 10:08:43 AM
So buzzfeed is fake, but pizzagate isn't? Got it.

I never posted a word about 'pizzagate'. Nice of you to step right up.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on January 11, 2017, 10:17:31 AM
I never posted a word about 'pizzagate'. Nice of you to step right up.  :)

What is forgotten by the Trump worshippers, is that neither Buzzfeed or any other outlet has said the information they've come across is true. They've said that Trump has been made aware that the allegations exist.

But further down the many pages, away from the alleged hotel suite horizontal pleasures, is the allegation that the Russian connection might indeed be a foil to discourage looking into his Chinese dealings, that may involve bribary and corruption.

Of course it could all be false, it might even be orchestrated from within the Trump kingdom itself. But its so much fun imagining only 10% might be true, and you're landed with it for the next four years; unless of course even the Reps find it too much to bear.

Dr. MD MD

Careful! She still hungers for America and it's children.  :P