• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

First World Problems

Started by jazmunda, December 18, 2014, 01:32:06 AM

cosmic hobo

I've missed this thread. I love a good first world problem.

I just had a cup of tea with soy milk. It was one of the worst decisions I've made in my life and I've slept with some horrendous looking women.

Is it too much to ask that the Eleventh Doctor text message alert be brought back? Jaysus, chimes and/or bells are soooooo boring.

3OctaveFart

I lost the control for the plasma set while looking for the control for the Blu-ray box.

effluenza

I don't know which of the 3 Falkie threads to post in.

There were not enough pecans in my Breyer's Butter Pecan frozen dairy dessert. And while I'm on the subject, why is this a frozen dairy dessert and not ice cream? Has the entire world gone to shit?

Rix Gins

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 26, 2016, 02:42:36 PM
There were not enough pecans in my Breyer's Butter Pecan frozen dairy dessert. And while I'm on the subject, why is this a frozen dairy dessert and not ice cream? Has the entire world gone to shit?

Yes.

albrecht

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 26, 2016, 02:42:36 PM
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?fr=135.110

jazmunda

It's impossible to use my smart phone with a bandaid on my index finger.

Also the reason for the bandaid on the index finger is a first world problem.

Gd5150

The home button stuck in the middle that causes me to keep hitting the twitter button which then opens that app which I have to close and come back here.

I dislike the tipping system from cruises. Essentially, I have to tip twice once with pre-paid gratuities then again with in person.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 16, 2019, 11:24:36 AM
I dislike the tipping system from cruises. Essentially, I have to tip twice once with pre-paid gratuities then again with in person.

Instead of calling them cruises people should just call it being trapped on a boat. I hope that helps. ;)

Hog

Called the local furnace oil company for a fill-up. They did and left the bill in my unlocked truck(then they don't have to stop at the end of the driveway to put the bill in my mailbox)  Here are the results.

644 liters/170 US gallons
price  $1.0723  per liter  (pretty good price, I remember  $1.43/liter not long ago)
product cost=$691.53

then there is
HST*(Harmonized Sales Tax-13%)  $94.40 
furnace oil -FCT 0.0537L=$34.63
TOTAL cost=$820.56

Not sure what FCT is, but I'm sure the CIA does. 
"That's the Central Intelligence Agency, I just have to ensure that the Gabcast audience knows what CIA stands for."  Liberace-Gabcast-November 2nd/2019

That not bad price of 1.07 per liter went up to $1.20/liter.  Still not TOOOOOOO bad, just another Canuck dealing with his "First World Problems". 
Now bugger off as I just heard the buzzer go off. My latest batch of "Mud Cookies" must be done.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

peace
Hog

*HST is the result of the Provincial Stales Tax and federal GST or Goods and Services Tax being added together and charged to the tax payer.