• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What voice do you hear the subject lines here in?

Started by Robert, February 25, 2019, 06:46:46 PM

Robert

In the Politics section, I "hear", "What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?" in a weary, not very interested voice.

"dude, weed lol" practically self-delivers.  The voice is laughy but dull-sounding.

"The border is secure" I always hear in the voice of Art Bell doing a commercial.  Even tone on each word except for "The".

"nous nous rendons, nous nous rendons" sounds very earnest & insistent.

"Guns" I hear repeated slowly-to-medium speed as in the Negativland video I brought up there.  Like someone selling them at a bazaar, but not shouting.

"El Chapo free!" I hear as "El Chapo, free!", also at a bazaar, but louder; someone's giving him away as a premium for another purchase.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2019, 10:09:15 AM
Heh, heh...BG'ers hearing voices.  I am shocked, sir, shocked!  ;D

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Right?

Gd5150

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

"Could it be portals?"
"Or Angels."  But the REAL question is "how do you do what you do?" "you really seem interested in this, how do you do what you do?" and, obviously, how can a baby become "mean?" Maybe if you kick it?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2019, 01:05:13 PM
"Or Angels."  But the REAL question is "how do you do what you do?" "you really seem interested in this, how do you do what you do?" and, obviously, how can a baby become "mean?" Maybe if you kick it?

"That's true.  Next up, Eugene in Eugene.  Hi, Gene!"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2019, 01:09:22 PM

"That's true.  Next up, Eugene in Eugene.  Hi, Gene!"
"Well Euge, we are out of time now here is a classisch tale of Poe or a funny call. He called his boss when ladies attacked a driver. Road rage. People are just nuts these days...I need to ask Tommee to get Breggin, our C2C advisors in these matters, in to explain this."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2019, 01:12:52 PM
"Well Euge, we are out of time now here is a classisch tale of Poe or a funny call. He called his boss when ladies attacked a driver. Road rage. People are just nuts these days...I need to ask Tommee to get Breggin, our C2C advisors in these matters, in to explain this."
"Don't forget muh upcoming invasion of Asheville, NC.  It's almost soldout, right, Tommee?

We're outta here, Tommee! Pancakes, here we come!  Muh moron listeners won't notice the difference between my live greatness and a classhick record'n.  Yeeewww did turn off muh microphone, didn't yeeewww....?"

Robert

Huh...you people saying some of you hear the subject lines as Mr. Noory?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert on March 02, 2019, 10:48:04 PM
If you hear his voice, do you win his money?

His voice tells me to do things.  I have no time to worry about the money.

Corona Kitty

I only hear the voice of Christopher Walken, narrating everything.

ItsOver

Quote from: username on March 03, 2019, 03:12:40 AM
I only hear the voice of Christopher Walken, narrating everything.
Makes sense.  Also handy for when you need more cowbell or just need to know the time.

Robert

"Vaccine debate gets heated!" & "War for Zion" I hear as Zero Mostel.