• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

boxman

Quote from: Northern Lights on January 22, 2017, 04:31:08 PM
Hoagland is on live with Howard Hughes right now.

Link:  http://talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html?popup=1
How can his radio station be okay with this?? He does not have time to do his own show, but has time to write books and be guests on other radio stations..
What a fucking joke he is

=Schlyder=

Come on.. you all know he is on an epic Lahey-binge.  LOL   He's been doing lines of coke off hooker's asses, and flopping around in a kiddy pool full of blueberry vodka, since October.  LOL

expat

Enjoy your replay of the imaging loonies tonight, guys and gals. There was a rumor that RCH would be back live once the inauguration was over and done. So much for that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: expat on January 23, 2017, 03:20:57 PM
Enjoy your replay of the imaging loonies tonight, guys and gals. There was a rumor that RCH would be back live once the inauguration was over and done. So much for that.
Say it isn't so Hoaxy! Say it isn't so!  :'(

Quote from: expat on January 23, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

I'd rather watch Shia Ladouche's He Will Not Divide Us webcam.

trostol

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was a radio host

Ciardelo

Quote from: trostol on January 23, 2017, 05:53:06 PM
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was a radio host
Hoaxy at best is a very, very, minor demon. I doubt he ever gets to talk to the "Big Guy."

In other news, I've been enjoying the FOX TV series Lucifer very much! I think it's been on for two seasons now.  :) Not scary at all but probably the kiddos shouldn't watch it due to bloody gun shots, angels, demons etc.

comaphobe

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 23, 2017, 08:00:30 AM
He probably needs to be put back in jail so he can dedicate time to finish the book.

19.5 is the UNICEF box of internet radio. I am shocked people are still putting $5 bills into his account. It's like a cult I guess.

No integrity that guy. Almost total silence for many months then appearing on a related show and not mentioning anything about his circumstances or current status. No respect for his subscribers at all.

And why say you are putting out an ebook when there isn't even that. I assume there is no explanation for that either, it's been 5-6 weeks since that target date.

I now believe that something is wrong upstairs.

Quote"You ain't seen NUTHIN' yet!!!"

snake oil.

Ciardelo

Hi astroguy, been missing you around here. Here's something I found in the forums and I thought you might like it:

https://youtu.be/l_cJ5fvVhiI

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 23, 2017, 03:51:30 PM
I'd rather watch Shia Ladouche's He Will Not Divide Us webcam.

I've made a commitment to myself--whenever I see the merest mention of this abomination, I immediately go and check it out.

It never fails. ABSOLUTE TRAINWRECK. This shit is going directly into the Library of Congress, right? It damn well better.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

I've made a commitment to myself--whenever I see the merest mention of this abomination, I immediately go and check it out.

It never fails. ABSOLUTE TRAINWRECK. This shit is going directly into the Library of Congress, right? It damn well better.

It would be a better game if we could shoot at them. This is a video game being developed, right?

PaulAtreides

I believe Hoagy is actually dead and Robin is doing a Weekend at Bernies scheme to keep those $5 bills pouring in.

Dyna-X

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 24, 2017, 08:03:39 PM
I believe Hoagy is actually dead and Robin is doing a Weekend at Bernies scheme to keep those $5 bills pouring in.

He's still holding an accutron and his hair is still growing, so everything must be OK.

Lunger

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 24, 2017, 12:53:41 AM
Hoaxy at best is a very, very, minor demon. I doubt he ever gets to talk to the "Big Guy."

What are you talking about?  Hoggie and the Big Guy are great friends.  Always have been.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Lunger on January 24, 2017, 10:40:55 PM
What are you talking about?  Hoggie and the Big Guy are great friends.  Always have been.
Don't forget, Hoaxy is well-known for name dropping.

trostol

Quote from: Lunger on January 24, 2017, 10:40:55 PM

shouldn't you have a Doc Holliday photo? lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: Lunger on January 25, 2017, 04:52:45 PM
What happened to my Cat avatar?
Korean hackers infected your USB ports no doubt.

/tastes like chicken

expat

I sent this message to Hoagland...

Subj. In memoriam Grissom, White, Chaffee

On this 50th anniversary I hope you will reflect on the damage you did to the memory of those three heroes with your utterly ridiculous theory based on astrology. This might be a good time to apologize.

GravitySucks

Quote from: expat on January 27, 2017, 12:52:24 PM
I sent this message to Hoagland...

Subj. In memoriam Grissom, White, Chaffee

On this 50th anniversary I hope you will reflect on the damage you did to the memory of those three heroes with your utterly ridiculous theory based on astrology. This might be a good time to apologize.

Excellent. This is the note handed to LBJ.

Last night LMH shut down a caller that wanted to talk about the Challenger crew still being alive. I was proud of her.

Jackstar

Yeah, that's in poor taste. They still have family members that are still under contract to pretend they're still dead. Awkward at Thanksgiving, to say the least.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2017, 12:59:05 PM
Excellent. This is the note handed to LBJ.

Last night LMH shut down a caller that wanted to talk about the Challenger crew still being alive. I was proud of her.
I found the discussion of the 'new" ninth planet very interesting. But all along I was wishing I knew what astroguy would say about it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 01:21:26 PM
I found the discussion of the 'new" ninth planet very interesting. But all along I was wishing I knew what astroguy would say about it.

I found LMH to be a tad dense when she seemed to not understand why he has to wait until the fall to view a planet that might be on the other side of the sun from us right now.

Jackstar

Thought balloon over her head: "What do you mean... oh, yeah, right, they don't know about the anti-gravity reconnaisance craft. I better play dumb here."

That's a lot of cognitive dissonance to process, even for a pro shill like her. Was she a Rainbow Girl, or a Daughter of Job?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 01:31:41 PM
Thought balloon over her head: "What do you mean... oh, yeah, right, they don't know about the anti-gravity reconnaissance craft. I better play dumb here."

That's a lot of cognitive dissonance to process, even for a pro shill like her. Was she a Rainbow Girl, or a Daughter of Job?
I could have been a Job's Daughter.  My father was Mason and my mother was Eastern Star.

astroguy

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 01:21:26 PM
Talked a bit about it here.