• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

rfmwguy

Quote from: trostol on February 06, 2017, 03:45:18 PM
thanks Dave..i think we have had more updates from you than we have Hoagie
Yeah, not sure where he's been but hope all is well with him and my brapster buds. Bottom line with the drive is NASA found something as well, but are letting their published paper do all the talking. No fanfare from their PR machine which I find strange. Its probably something they didn't expect and have no idea how to interpret it. Do have to give Richard some props for being the first to talk about it when it was just starting out and nearly everyone else was slamming it. Now? Not so much.

Ciardelo

Quote from: rfmwguy on February 06, 2017, 05:03:20 PM
Yeah, not sure where he's been but hope all is well with him and my brapster buds. Bottom line with the drive is NASA found something as well, but are letting their published paper do all the talking. No fanfare from their PR machine which I find strange. Its probably something they didn't expect and have no idea how to interpret it. Do have to give Richard some props for being the first to talk about it when it was just starting out and nearly everyone else was slamming it. Now? Not so much.

yeah :wan smile: Hoaxy's been incommunicado from even his treasured 19.5 club.

expat

Quote from: rfmwguy on February 06, 2017, 05:03:20 PM
Do have to give Richard some props for being the first to talk about it when it was just starting out and nearly everyone else was slamming it.

Props that he doesn't deserve. The EM drive was promoted by New Scientist magazine in September 2006. Hoagland didn't even have a show then.

rfmwguy

Quote from: expat on February 06, 2017, 05:30:43 PM
Props that he doesn't deserve. The EM drive was promoted by New Scientist magazine in September 2006. Hoagland didn't even have a show then.
Actually, he was the first "radio" or podcast host to bring on a builder to discuss it live. Most simply dissed it based on textbook science. There were a couple of taped interviews with Shawyer, but none in a live format.

Ciardelo

Quote from: rfmwguy on February 06, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
Actually, he was the first "radio" or podcast host to bring on a builder to discuss it live. Most simply dissed it based on textbook science. There were a couple of taped interviews with Shawyer, but none in a live format.

How do you feel about the law of conservation of momentum?

rfmwguy

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 06, 2017, 06:20:35 PM
How do you feel about the law of conservation of momentum?
I must be conserved, so I believe it is interacting with the "outside" somehow. Best guess I have (not a theorist) is magnetic field interactions. If its earth's magnetic field, it will be useless for spaceflight which is why I'm pushing for space testing.

zeebo

Hey Dave thanks for stopping by and keeping us up-to-date.  Hope to hear you back on-air at some point.  You do know your promo for Richard's show was voted the all-time best, right?  ... by me at least  :D

Ciardelo

Courtesy of: Evil Twin Of Zen

"Something wicked this way may come"

"Fuck Me Ray Bradbury"

Come on back Hoaxy! The water is fine, and no time better for disclosure ;)

https://youtu.be/MOdX0grBVew

expat

Quote from: rfmwguy on February 06, 2017, 06:54:14 PM
Best guess I have (not a theorist) is magnetic field interactions. If its earth's magnetic field, it will be useless for spaceflight which is why I'm pushing for space testing.

I like that idea.

"... and realized he was being set up by Dr. Robin and thus by Richard C. Hoagland!!![/b]
...Gary now knew how close he had come to being destroyed and having his family ripped apart because Dr. Robin and Richard Hoagland wanted to shut him up.

... The actions by Gary (my correction) RCH [sic] and Robin really beg the question â€" Why would they do such an evil thing?  Especially to someone so close to them that had even worked with them.  The answer was obvious.  During that last week before Gary went into the hospital for the check up, Hoagland and Gary had a falling out.  Gary even kept the personal emails from Richard that showed Richard was obviously becoming very angry that Gary would not drop his investigation into the images seen on "UFO Diaries".  Richard told Gary to do something else relating to Mars and that he wouldn't help him at all in his investigation into "UFO Diaries" images.

Then a couple of days later later after the incident at the hospital as Gary was at the hospital, Dr. Robin and Hoagland were at the Enterprise Mission Conference Center BBBS (pay to say forum) speaking false well wishes for Gary and his family, telling everybody that Gary was taking a much needed break and trying to imply that he was mentally breaking down!  Meanwhile while this was going on, Gary was waiting for his 3 day evaluation to be over.
... After the 3 day evaluation was over, Robin and Richard were quite surprised to see Gary on the Enterprise Mission Conference Center BBS lashing out at Richard and Robin for their actions.  Gary was scolded by Robin viciously and Gary was banned from Enterprise Mission with cover stories made public by Robin and Hoagland...
...As it turns out, Gary has NEVER been admitted to any psychiatric hospital in his life but that didn't stop Richard Hoagland from telling people on Facebook that Gary had been in two different psychiatric hospitals in 3 years!  "

I've seen parts of this article before, but not in depth like here.
http://lnmradionetwork.com/richard-hoaglands-dark-mission-coverups-lies-and-calling-for-a-new-world-order/
Too bad Rossy didn't read this article so he had some idea what he was getting involved with. :(
It would have saved him, and all of us, the rude awakening.

Hoagy is fun to listen to, but people should be aware of the type of 'Dick' he is.  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 07, 2017, 01:36:38 PM
"... and realized he was being set up by Dr. Robin and thus by Richard C. Hoagland!!![/b]
...Gary now knew how close he had come to being destroyed and having his family ripped apart because Dr. Robin and Richard Hoagland wanted to shut him up.

... The actions by Gary (my correction) RCH [sic] and Robin really beg the question â€" Why would they do such an evil thing?  Especially to someone so close to them that had even worked with them.  The answer was obvious.  During that last week before Gary went into the hospital for the check up, Hoagland and Gary had a falling out.  Gary even kept the personal emails from Richard that showed Richard was obviously becoming very angry that Gary would not drop his investigation into the images seen on "UFO Diaries".  Richard told Gary to do something else relating to Mars and that he wouldn't help him at all in his investigation into "UFO Diaries" images.

Then a couple of days later later after the incident at the hospital as Gary was at the hospital, Dr. Robin and Hoagland were at the Enterprise Mission Conference Center BBBS (pay to say forum) speaking false well wishes for Gary and his family, telling everybody that Gary was taking a much needed break and trying to imply that he was mentally breaking down!  Meanwhile while this was going on, Gary was waiting for his 3 day evaluation to be over.
... After the 3 day evaluation was over, Robin and Richard were quite surprised to see Gary on the Enterprise Mission Conference Center BBS lashing out at Richard and Robin for their actions.  Gary was scolded by Robin viciously and Gary was banned from Enterprise Mission with cover stories made public by Robin and Hoagland...
...As it turns out, Gary has NEVER been admitted to any psychiatric hospital in his life but that didn't stop Richard Hoagland from telling people on Facebook that Gary had been in two different psychiatric hospitals in 3 years!  "

http://lnmradionetwork.com/richard-hoaglands-dark-mission-coverups-lies-and-calling-for-a-new-world-order/
Too bad Rossy didn't read this article so he had some idea what he was getting involved with. :(

Hoagy is fun to listen to, but people should be aware of the type of 'Dick' he is.  >:(

i said that well over a year ago lol

starrmtn001

OMG!  Just . . . WOW! :o

I wish SaucyRossy would come back to BellGab. :'(

trostol

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 07, 2017, 03:11:21 PM
I must have missed it then.  I'm sorry Trostol. :-[

thats ok..i was told i was just hatin on the guy lol

K_Dubb

Gary (second from left) in happier times, with a giant hoagie head on the screen.

K_Dubb

I listened to Gary on Michael's show a couple weeks ago and he mentioned some extended period (over a year -- I forget exactly) where he was without tv or internet.

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 07, 2017, 05:34:38 PM
I listened to Gary on Michael's show a couple weeks ago and he mentioned some extended period (over a year -- I forget exactly) where he was without tv or internet.
I've lived much of my life without the internet.  And TV?  Well, meh.  Yes, I'd probably go through a short period of internet withdrawal, if something happened to it, but it wouldn't kill me. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 07, 2017, 05:20:44 PM
Gary (second from left) in happier times, with a giant hoagie head on the screen.

There has to be some spread-sheet or flow-chart out there somewhere that tracks the various UFO, 2012, Newagee, Conspiracy, Psychics, paranormal investigators, medical quacks, and End-Times "experts" and "researchers" over the decades. So many connections, feuds, lawsuits, stalking, recriminations, friendships, arrests, and so on. It would be more complex, but sort of like you can "track" the members in certain rock bands over the decades with people going back-and-forth between each others, feuds, rehabs, reunions, etc. And for historical reasons to documents the more funny stories: welshing on a bet, buying someone a sandwich, letting him "crash on our couch" and "found a nasty shirt and laundry left," stolen images of Mars faces, bad predictions, arrests, etc.

zeebo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 07, 2017, 06:29:43 PM
...I'd probably go through a short period of internet withdrawal, if something happened to it, but it wouldn't kill me. ;)

Maybe you could still do bellgab by fax.  :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 08:44:29 PM

Remember when Juno had free email accounts via dial-up?

There used to be an email address somewhere you could send your web request to, and it would send back the web page. It wasn't very fancy, but back then it didn't have to be. So combining the two free services, you could "surf" the web. Actually it probably was more like using an eye-dropper than surfing, but still, it was free.  ;)

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 07, 2017, 05:34:38 PM
That was a good show.   :)

Quote from: zeebo on February 07, 2017, 08:44:29 PM
LOL - MV would have to divert some diaper money for an OCR scanner. Wait,  I'll bet Fifi could help with that. ;)   ;D

Star Wars Turbo Laser To Be Deployed Onboard The ISS.   <-- Just kidding. ;)

Very interesting ablative Laser to destroy high speed 1-10 centimeter debris in Low EArth Orbit for the protection of the International Space Station. Effective up to 100 Km.

WARNING !  - Windows users: if you don't use Macros in Office, turn them off. I scanned this PDF on VirusTotal ( https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/819e7e4e9b54d633c850286133f103d219805d88ddf892e5ac6633b216cc0a6d/analysis/1486585353/, but any PDF should ALWAYS be scanned with Malwarebytes and your antivirus before opening it on your system. Sandboxie should also be used if you have any trepidations about the file. Running in a VM will also offer some protection. 
Behind Javascript, PDF's are the easiest attack vector to compromise someone's system. Always scan downloaded files before opening them.

Warning aside, this is cool.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 08, 2017, 02:53:34 PM
Star Wars Turbo Laser To Be Deployed Onboard The ISS.   <-- Just kidding. ;)

Very interesting ablative Laser to destroy high speed 1-10 centimeter debris in Low EArth Orbit for the protection of the International Space Station. Effective up to 100 Km.

WARNING !  - Windows users: if you don't use Macros in Office, turn them off. I scanned this PDF on VirusTotal ( https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/819e7e4e9b54d633c850286133f103d219805d88ddf892e5ac6633b216cc0a6d/analysis/1486585353/, but any PDF should ALWAYS be scanned with Malwarebytes and your antivirus before opening it on your system. Sandboxie should also be used if you have any trepidations about the file. Running in a VM will also offer some protection. 
Behind Javascript, PDF's are the easiest attack vector to compromise someone's system. Always scan downloaded files before opening them.

Warning aside, this is cool.

Dammit, Logan, there ya go blowing my neural circuitry again. :o