• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on January 04, 2018, 07:07:36 AM
Story has now been picked up by the Beeb:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42561815

Main complainer is American.
Of course it is. We aren't allowed to have humor anymore.
ps:  I'm offended because once I saw some Jap Kabuki play and they were in "white face" makeup.

Black-face, or any faces, are hilarious.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
Of course it is. We aren't allowed to have humor anymore.
ps:  I'm offended because once I saw some Jap Kabuki play and they were in "white face" makeup.

Black-face, or any faces, are hilarious.

Who doesn’t love a little political satire via a good presidential mask.

ItsOver

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 04, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
...So your kind of people are the ones crying this time around...

MY kind of people?  Hardly.  ;D

Gd5150

Lemmings heads are exploding over this one. Who to side with? Classic leftwing cliche dystopian show Black Mirror, lesbian director and Hollywood left winger Jodie Foster, or Planned Parenthod? This will surely be sensored by Netflix within weeks in order to protect the cause.

http://www.newsweek.com/black-mirror-season-4-arkangel-abortion-morning-after-pill-771307

Taaroa

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 11:16:09 PM
Lemmings heads are exploding over this one. Who to side with? Classic leftwing cliche dystopian show Black Mirror, lesbian director and Hollywood left winger Jodie Foster, or Planned Parenthod? This will surely be sensored by Netflix within weeks in order to protect the cause.

Black Mirror was good before Netflix took it over i.e. the first two seasons.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/black-mirror-season-4-arkangel-abortion-morning-after-pill-771307

Not sure how you get that Black Mirror is "leftwing cliche." The first two season were brilliant and didn't seem to be pushing any political agenda expect Watch out for what may be coming your way soon! ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
So, wait...you're telling me that Hollywood liberals knowingly paid the man 1000x more than the woman but we're all supposed to eat shit because we're so sexist? That's messed up! :o

HAHA! You think about Hollywood! FAG!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
HAHA! You think about Hollywood! FAG!

What are you even talking about anymore?! Go smoke some more meth, you useless tit!  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
What are you even talking about anymore?! Go smoke some more meth, you useless tit!  ::)

You're so cute. You spend so much time worrying about shit that doesn't matter! You pay attention to Hollywood or political bullshit as if you can do anything about it, and don't understand that just by paying attention to it, you make it valid.  You feed your own beast, and let it hump you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
You're so cute. You spend so much time worrying about shit that doesn't matter! You pay attention to Hollywood or political bullshit as if you can do anything about it, and don't understand that just by paying attention to it, you make it valid.

You know NOTHING about me, let alone what I worry about. Don't even try, faggot. You don't have the brain cells. Now, go smoke your meth!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 04:29:49 PM
You know NOTHING about me, let alone what I worry about. Don't even try, faggot. You don't have the brain cells. Now, go smoke your meth!

Ritchie, everyone knows you're a big fat torqued up loser that eats shitty commercial grade pastries and smokes marijuana in your broken down trailer, but thinks he's an old-school Neo-con Republican. You're very, farty!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 04:31:30 PM
Ritchie, everyone knows you're a big fat torqued up loser that eats shitty commercial grade pastries and smokes marijuana in your broken down trailer, but thinks he's an old-school Neo-con Republican. You're very, farty!

You're no longer even mildly amusing to me. You're on ignore again, fucker! It's just that easy for me.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 04:33:02 PM
You're no longer even mildly amusing to me. You're on ignore again, fucker! It's just that easy for me.  ;D

Until you get tired of everyone loving me and ignoring you. See ya soon Coat Tail riding bitch! :)

albrecht

Remember the infamous "resistance" Women's March that left all that trash at The Mall. Well it wasn't inclusive enough and "Pussy Hats" are racist and offensive to BLTGIs. Haha. I love how the Left 'progressives' fracture along lines of 'privilege' and offensiveness.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/

"The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink."

Taaroa

Why it might be time to eradicate sex segregation in sports
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/why-it-might-be-time-to-eradicate-sex-segregation-in-sports/9329054

I'm sure that actual implementation of such an idea would work out really well for female sports.  ;D