Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Oh Gosh, it's Mike in Montana.

Mikes been calling from the basement?

Lilith

That's right Heatha, Give the people what they want.  ;D

Morgus

Heather is breaking one of Art's longtime rules: never allow private readings on the air.
Art believed a private reading is only interesting to that one person, not to the rest of the audience, so if a guest was a psychic he only allowed general questions not personal reading questions for them.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on September 21, 2019, 12:07:47 AM
Heather is breaking one of Art's longtime rules: never allow private readings on the air.
Art believed a private reading is only interesting to that one person, not to the rest of the audience, so if a guest was a psychic he only allowed general questions not personal reading questions for them.

Well, Art has been known to be wrong.  8)

I'm enjoying the show.  :)

Lilith

I think telling Owen that he's a perfectionist, DID answer his question.  It brought the responsibility back to him, where it belongs.

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on September 20, 2019, 10:21:45 PM
Heather admits that her first job was taking phone calls on the "Miss Cleo" $4.99/min phony psychic line...
Somehow, this does not bother me in the least. Anybody stupid enough to call "miss Cleo," or hire an astrologer (hi Lasha), or go down the street to pay a fortune teller deserves to be parted from their money. Working for miss Cleo, and doing tarot readings is no different than what half of the guests on Coast (and MITD, and KON, and all of the other crap shows) do. You go to their site, pay them, and they pretend to tell you the future.

If people want to believe this actually works, then it is not unreasonable to charge them for a reading (this is my way of saying that I don't hold it against the astrologer, tarot card reader, or fortune teller. They are only providing a service that gullible people are willing to pay for.)

Lilith

I vote an extra hour.  I'll stay awake, and I'm East Coast.

Hells Mole

Quote from: username on August 23, 2019, 04:14:50 AM
I like to hear some wild Lazar shit just like anyone else. I tried watching that myself, I couldn't do it. The documentaries by Corbell are utter shit, I'm convinced he's trying to just ruin Lazar.

Having spent real life time with him I can say that he's not trying to do that.  He's trying to validate himself to the world and make a lot of shekels in the process.  Bob is a golden goose but he's not trying to ruin him inentionally.    All he really cares about is his own ego which fills and drowns anyone else in the room.  He's not self-aware enough to realize how that's damaging the people he's exploiting.  At party with drink and smoke, Bob is conservative and the same and one of the most intelligent, reasonable and witty guys you could ever meet, Jeremy is the obnoxious loud blowhard ultra hipster that gets louder in proportion to how little anyone is trying to pay attention to him, and Knapp goes from The Grumpster to nothing but smiles.  It pains me that Knapp didn't get the full time C2C gig.  I don't think he actually wanted it, and obviously he's very different from Art, but he's one of the last true actual journalists left in the business as well as being a great guy.

Hells Mole

Quote from: VC on August 23, 2019, 02:39:24 PM
Last night, HW took only 2 regular known callers onto her show in the last 30min. The night before she had ONE caller.

Pathetic and pitiful?

Considering tonight's topic The End of the World for HW is already her show.

How many of her listeners are there just for the train wreck? I think there are probably more listening for that TW than what her repetitive echoing guests have to say.

She's imploded her show by not taking UNscreened "talk about anything" callers. She has her safe-space and a few minions. Paul Pee, Maker Wise, Tony Tech, Omaha Steaks Lady, Kolby Other Foot, Smog Fog, Mike Burning Out, Bear Dying Out, Markus Stroke, Any Cat Ladies are far worse.

Is there any regular caller that you enjoy and look forward to keep calling in? Her show is formulated and dependent upon these SCREENED, organized, known callers, but one or two callers at the very end of her show is the end of her KoN world.

It doesn't really come off as "a show".  It feels like eavesdropping on someone's awkward telephone conversation.  The kind where someone who is an attention junkie who called up someone they know that they use
to dump on but who doesn't really want to talk to them but is too polite to hang up, at least for while, until
something "comes up".

Groupies have trouble understanding that bedding a celebrity doesn't imbue them with that person's talent.

Lilith

I agree about the manly men Heatha.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2019, 12:05:20 AM
Oh Gosh, it's Mike in Montana.

Mikes been calling from the basement?

Six hundred bucks! Oooh baby, don't treat Keith this way!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on September 21, 2019, 01:55:49 AM
Six hundred bucks! Oooh baby, don't treat Keith this way!
Maybe you could help this frequent heather caller out. She's looking for some Heather music. 
[attachment=1,msg1357738]

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 21, 2019, 02:04:14 AM
Maybe you could help this frequent heather caller out. She's looking for some Heather music. 

Turquoise Diva calls in almost every night.  She has an awful voice, and is looking for true love.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2019, 02:12:25 AM
Turquoise Diva calls in almost every night.  She has an awful voice, and is looking for true love.
Her twitter profile says she's been married for 37 years....I wonder if she's looking for some on the side action.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 21, 2019, 02:16:41 AM
Her twitter profile says she's been married for 37 years....I wonder if she's looking for some on the side action.

OH MY!!!

Nyewalker

Rock the Miss CLeo Line My Baby !!! Phone Sex Operator breaking all the RuLes !!!

Nyewalker

Bad Heather..Bad , making fun of callers cup size...

Lilith

I thought it was very entertaining Heatha.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 21, 2019, 02:04:14 AM

[attachment=1]

That's got it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Hells Mole on September 21, 2019, 01:37:21 AM
Having spent real life time with him I can say that he's not trying to do that.  He's trying to validate himself to the world and make a lot of shekels in the process.  Bob is a golden goose but he's not trying to ruin him inentionally.    All he really cares about is his own ego which fills and drowns anyone else in the room.  He's not self-aware enough to realize how that's damaging the people he's exploiting.  At party with drink and smoke, Bob is conservative and the same and one of the most intelligent, reasonable and witty guys you could ever meet, Jeremy is the obnoxious loud blowhard ultra hipster that gets louder in proportion to how little anyone is trying to pay attention to him, and Knapp goes from The Grumpster to nothing but smiles.  It pains me that Knapp didn't get the full time C2C gig.  I don't think he actually wanted it, and obviously he's very different from Art, but he's one of the last true actual journalists left in the business as well as being a great guy.

Well.... I'm sorry you had to spend time with him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on August 23, 2019, 04:14:50 AM
I like to hear some wild Lazar shit just like anyone else. I tried watching that myself, I couldn't do it. The documentaries by Corbell are utter shit, I'm convinced he's trying to just ruin Lazar.

As usual, your criticisms lack any specific content and are just more pure Tourette’s from you. Sounds like you’re angry that more people want to listen to Corbell than your stupid show with the fake and gay robot DJ voice. Hell, they’d rather listen to two drunks than you. ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2019, 04:27:12 AM
As usual, your criticisms lack any specific content and are just more pure Tourette’s from you. Sounds like you’re angry that more people want to listen to Corbell than your stupid show with the fake and gay robot DJ voice. Hell, they’d rather listen to two drunks than you. ;D

It's just an opinion while very vague, mostly because I've talked further about the Corbell/Lazar documentary for awhile.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on September 21, 2019, 01:03:09 AM
.... They are only providing a service that gullible people are willing to pay for.)

"That's true!  Have a big one, on me."

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on September 20, 2019, 10:09:00 PM
...She says she still plans to do her own Area 51 invasion event in the future...
Of course.  It takes awhile for an ankle to fully heal, especially for anyone of the equine variety.

#Can't Risk Being Put Down For Good

scentless

Is Heathurr still alive? I'm so out of the loop.