• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 02, 2018, 02:49:07 PM
The jet fuel weakened ceiling beams and they bowed. This caused the floors above to come crashing down and the impact caused it all to collapse.

Then, how did the top floors of WTC fall at near free-fall speed? Answer that one with your fascist apologism, Culture Victim!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
You remind me of the person I was, five minutes before the neighbor kid told me that the mp3 codec had been invented.

What are you, The Arbiter of Known Reality? Go back to eating dicks, fag.

You are a shining example of the 911 Truth movement. I am sure your fellow koocks are proud of how maturely you are able to discuss an issue.
Actually you are the reason I stopped dealing with small children and troofers, you handle things the same way.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 03, 2018, 12:20:56 AM
I am sure your fellow koocks

Those non-compete agreements really chap my ass.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 12:20:41 AM
Then, how did the top floors of WTC fall at near free-fall speed? Answer that one

Tell you what, here's a freebie. I'll let you use your fascist apologism on this quiz--which, I shall remind you, is here worth nearly half of your semester grade. Answer wisely.

ZaZa

Who cares about 9/11, it's old news. It was bad. But is past.
Better prepare for 12/11.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 01:13:35 AM
Is this a trick question?

NO,IT'S NOT.
you just deviling too much in the past and making no progress at all.
you just spinning your wheels and going nowhere with it
Consider other options how to perceive this World,this reality. Open your mind. Even just a bit..

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:23:17 AM
you just spinning your wheels and going nowhere with it

Nevertheless, quantitatively superior to a Clinton presidency.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 03, 2018, 12:15:25 AM
I see Metreon is pulling another Longdong move, questioning your degree in engineering. The magority of trrfer leaders have no degrees, just a desire to sell a lot of books but every one that contradicts them needs a degree. That is how you can tell that they only seek validation but not the truth.

I have a degree in physics, but that doesn't really matter.  You don't need a degree to come to an informed conclusion about these conspiracies.  Like in the Kennedy assassination, people who are experts in relevant fields have looked at certain aspects and have voiced their conclusions.  Then they went on to other things because they don't choose to spend their lives arguing with ignorant, self-righteous paranoid retards.

Just to cite one example, I read a paper that calculated how much jet fuel was available to fuel the fires and whether it was enough, and could have burned long enough to produce structural weakening within the observed time frame.  Anyone with a reasonably technical mind can follow the methodology and draw their own conclusions.  It doesn't require a degree, although if you understand the math you can check the equations.

The problem for the troofers is the technique used by Jackster, which he proudly cites in his post above: he starts with a conclusion, and then categorizes information based on whether it fits his conclusion.  It's self-supporting and self-sealing: contrary evidence is faked by The Conspiracy...evidence to prove some speculation is being hidden by The Conspiracy...point out that some speculative aspect violates the laws of science or is a logistical impossibility, and you are informed (using 25% of all of the known world reserves of smug) that The Conspiracy is capable of things that we can't imagine. 

I lost interest in trying to talk to troofers sometime ago.  They almost never want to have a discussion; it's usually about feeling superior for a few moments in their life.  The "chemtrail" retards could be doing something practical, something that matters.  Aircraft emissions contribute significantly to global warming.  In California’s central valley, a toxic insecticide called chlorpyrifos drifts from citrus groves onto children’s playgrounds, thanks to Trump’s decision to reverse the EPA’s ban on the chemical.  Some districts in Nevada spray the herbicide glyphosate into the canals that traverse farms.  You can prohibit them from doing it on your land, but they still spray upstream.  In all these cases, businesses and policymakers could be held accountable for cutting emissions and curtail the known use of chemicals, all of which would unquestionably improve the health and well-being of citizens.  But it's not that end that motivates the chemtrail retards.  It's about getting on the Internet and feeling smug and lashing out.  It's the one time during their miserable lives where they can feel in control, or at least have a voice that matters.  It's pathetic and it's sad.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
I have a degree in physics, but that doesn't really matter.

I don't agree. You won't get anywhere further from this point forward until I get your yearbook.PDF or GTFO.

Jackstar

I lost interest in trying to talk to troofers

Obvious complete and total lack of anyone posting anything anywhere inquiring about what the fuck you give two shits about having any fucking interest in is obvious.

Jackstar

the technique used by Jackster

Okay, so, you can generate multiple paragraphs of literal slander, but misspelling my name is something you deliberately set your chop to. Oh, okay. How cosmopolitan.

It's pathetic and it's sad.

That's really just your demonstrably unsubstantiated opinion.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 01:47:29 AM
You won't get anywhere further from this point forward until I get your yearbook.

Get anywhere further...what, with you?  I don't care.  Believe what you want about me.  Believe what you want about anything. 

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 12:20:41 AM
Then, how did the top floors of WTC fall at near free-fall speed?

I remember seeing this one in Loose Change.  The question is a good example of how troofers operate.  For starters, the Loose Change folks started their clock after the collapse started.  As in, you can see the building starting to collapse, but the clock doesn't start running until...................................................................................now.

It's the search for The Troof, you see, that excuses the lying.

Then there's the qualitative expression of "near" free-fall speed.  Lots of wiggle room there.

Finally, the presupposition that there's something wrong with them falling at that speed, whatever it really is.  What speed do you calculate that they should have fallen at, and how do you come to that conclusion?  Never mind that shit!  There's TROOF to be demanded here!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
That's really just your opinion.

It's a state of mind, not an opinion.  More Troof for everybody.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 01:35:38 AM
Nevertheless, quantitatively superior to a Clinton presidency.

Do you even realize how monotones, boring, lame that Clinton shtik already is ?? DO YOU ??
Change the record,because you are not sounding cool, or interesting, or clever or funny by repeating that cliche.
TIME FOR A CHANGE JACKrats.   

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 01:53:23 AM
multiple paragraphs of literal slander,

"Slander" is when it is presented verbally.  The word "libel" is used when it is in written form.

"What the fuck happened to you, man? Your ass used to be beautiful."

[softly weeping]

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 02:14:10 AM
"Slander" is when it is presented verbally.

"Contempt" is when it is presented ironically.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 02:14:10 AM
[softly weeping]

Working as intended. Stew in your fucking bile, you ignorant weeping cunt. Literally the extent that you rate.

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 02:01:23 AM
Do you even realize how monotones, boring, lame that Clinton shtik already is ?? DO YOU ??

If being a big fan of subtext is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
Working as intended. Stew in your fucking bile, you ignorant weeping cunt. Literally the extent that you rate.

Better.  Maybe you just need a good night's rest.  Put down the meth pipe and the bourbon and hit the hay.  Big day tomorrow hugging the toilet.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:17:04 AM
If being a big fan of subtext is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

OK, I have to give you that.
At least you have strong explanation & conviction, and that in that case should be respected and ..almost admired.
I won't mention it again. You stood your ground well, and defended your 'behavior'.
That I respect.

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 02:22:24 AM
I won't mention it again.

This is my new safeword now.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
This is my new safeword now.

I thought that BlowBuddies was a better choice for you.

That's my opinion.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
That's my opinion.

This is a bold, declarative statement from some NPC who relentlessly spouts an unshakeable belief in fascist propaganda. Brava.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
This is a bold, declarative statement from some NPC who relentlessly spouts an unshakeable belief in fascist propaganda. Brava.

When you address me, I see you as the spiritual equivalent of a 16-year-old deadbeat teen bragging to his 25-year-old, well-adjusted older brother about touching his first vagina.

Jackstar