• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mystic Stars/The OUTSIDER: Messages from Beyond

Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

RoseGirl

RoseGirl

last one...I promise (at least for today)

hehehe

RoseGirl

Quote from: wr250 on September 07, 2015, 12:43:26 PM
hows this ?

ohhh...I like that one. I will see what I can do with it. Definitely 'outsider-worthy'.

By the way, wr....I am getting my lap top set up to take my Skype calls for the show....do you think that will solve the low volume problem? Worth a try, eh? Hope so, I got a spiffy couple of guests coming up. I have to get it solved before I can interview them.

rosie

wr250

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 07, 2015, 12:49:11 PM
ohhh...I like that one. I will see what I can do with it. Definitely 'outsider-worthy'.

By the way, wr....I am getting my lap top set up to take my Skype calls for the show....do you think that will solve the low volume problem? Worth a try, eh? Hope so, I got a spiffy couple of guests coming up. I have to get it solved before I can interview them.

rosie

put it on the mixer in a different input. then you can turn them up or down as needed. have eagle call you  you can test volumes on the laptop to the mixer . id start with the laptop volume at 1/2 , this is to eliminate distortion from the laptop. you can then use the mixer to bring them up/down. as they may sound fine in your headset, often they go out over the stream to soft.

RoseGirl

Quote from: wr250 on September 07, 2015, 12:53:25 PM
put it on the mixer in a different input. then you can turn them up or down as needed. have eagle call you  you can test volumes on the laptop to the mixer . id start with the laptop volume at 1/2 , this is to eliminate distortion from the laptop. you can then use the mixer to bring them up/down. as they may sound fine in your headset, often they go out over the stream to soft.

oh now this sounds wonderful....I just told eagle to have a look at this post, so you'll be probably getting some questions from her soon. lol. We are having such fun putting all this together...and the emails I've been getting? oye.

we need to get a special cable for the lap top, I think too....eagle knows these things. Me? Not so much. lol

gabrielle

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 07, 2015, 12:31:46 PM

hehehe

this one is my favourite.  What an imagination!

eagle

Yes I have to go buy a cable to go from the laptop to the mixer. Then we can test it. Yes wr250 you are right the callers sound great in Rosie's headphones but way to soft on the stream

RoseGirl

Quote from: gabrielle on September 07, 2015, 01:00:44 PM
this one is my favourite.  What an imagination!

oh yes...Isn't that one great? I love how he finds the key under the water....hehehe

I do need to add other writing on these banners....but, *sigh* maybe not...the pictures are so fun.

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 07, 2015, 12:31:46 PM

hehehe
I really like this one.  So far, it's me fave! ;D

RoseGirl

September 8, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Angels, Dimensional Beasties and Pretty Much Just Wingin' It Tonight, folks.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 08, 2015, 04:58:26 PM
September 8, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Angels, Dimensional Beasties and Pretty Much Just Wingin' It Tonight, folks.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

Good Morning Rosie and eagle, I got an important call last night Rosie, just after your show started, I am wishing for a posting of last nights Outsider sooooooon :)

eagle

Quote from: brig on September 09, 2015, 07:08:41 AM
Good Morning Rosie and eagle, I got an important call last night Rosie, just after your show started, I am wishing for a posting of last nights Outsider sooooooon :)

Give me 5 minutes Brig and it will be posted.