• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mystic Stars/The OUTSIDER: Messages from Beyond

Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 21: (Men in Black, Astrology Report and Dimensional Gateways)

Pre-show music:  What's The Use, Artist Unknown, 1999
                          I'm Going Home, Artist Unknown, 2013

First Break: Corner, Allie Moss, Secret Road, 2014

Second Break: You're A Mean One Mr Grinch, Rachel Platten, 2011

Third Break: Snakes and Ladders, The Womb, 2011

RoseGirl

September 22, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Politics, Angel Story and just wingin' it tonight folks.  :)

The show airs at 7-8pm (pt), 10-11pm (et) Monday through Friday.

To listen to The Outsider kindly tune your web browsers to:

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

wr250

brig's skype call was perfect. volume was equal to yours (rosie's) and clear.
by running it through the mixer rosie can bring the volume up/down as needed. so someone who is soft can be brought up a bit and someone who is loud (as in mic volume to high) can be brought down.

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 22: (Politics, Angel Story and Just Wingin' It)

Pre-show music:  Coo-Coo Bird, Clarence 'Tom' Ashley, Greenback Dollar, 1929
                          Orange In An Apple Tree, Endorphin Annie, Orange In An Apple Tree, 2015

First Break: Hey Jude, Bing Crosby, 1991

Second Break: Up To Something Good, Sunshine Collective, 2015

Third Break: Robot, Ivory Layne

Fourth Break: I'm Doing Fine, Lorenzo's Music, Solamente Tres Polabras, 2005

Fifth Break: Your A Mean One Mr Grinch, Rachel Platten, Noisetrade Exclusive, 2011

Lilith

Rosie, I thought of a topic that might/ or might not interest you to talk about.  The Tower of Babel Card, and how it might relate to open borders, people speaking many languages, in the same place, at the same time, and not being able to understand each other, as this policy rapidly spreads around the world.

RoseGirl

Now there's an idea; the Tower Card. Although I think the High Priestess may be more applicable right now...but geez...good idea...I could prattle on about the Tarot.

Oh and I had such fun when you phoned in last night. And the Skype was just perfect. I'm so glad it worked great.

k...any other ideas for topics or music you might like or questions, just fire'em at me!

rosie

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 23, 2015, 02:31:11 PM
Now there's an idea; the Tower Card. Although I think the High Priestess may be more applicable right now...but geez...good idea...I could prattle on about the Tarot.

Oh and I had such fun when you phoned in last night. And the Skype was just perfect. I'm so glad it worked great.

k...any other ideas for topics or music you might like or questions, just fire'em at me!

rosie

I find the tarot to be a great place to find inspiration and ideas. On days you draw a blank for show ideas.....pick a card. Any card you like works for me Rosie!

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on September 23, 2015, 03:08:05 PM
I find the tarot to be a great place to find inspiration and ideas. On days you draw a blank for show ideas.....pick a card. Any card you like works for me Rosie!

Hey, that is a good plan. I will call it 'tarot-rama' or something like that. Could be fun. Tonight, I think I will talk about the whole major arcana deck. Dunno. Hey....maybe every Friday I could shuffle and deal out three cards for the 'past, present and future' of world events for the next week....then interpret them. That could be fun too. Kind of a 'tarot-scope' hehehehe

oh I am silly today, eh?

sheesh

RoseGirl

September 23, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...The Tarot, Symbolism in Modern Times and Wingin' It.  :)

To chat live during the show please go to the GabCast and log in with your BellGab user name.

Or, if bold enough, please Skype in to the show and talk live on air with Lasha. Skype address: lasha.seniuk

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 23, 2015, 05:35:00 PM
Hey, that is a good plan. I will call it 'tarot-rama' or something like that. Could be fun. Tonight, I think I will talk about the whole major arcana deck. Dunno. Hey....maybe every Friday I could shuffle and deal out three cards for the 'past, present and future' of world events for the next week....then interpret them. That could be fun too. Kind of a 'tarot-scope' hehehehe

oh I am silly today, eh?

sheesh

Love Love Love It!!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 23, 2015, 05:35:00 PM

oh I am silly today, eh?

sheesh

Rosie, Please post a picture, link or image link to the 'major' arcana deck that you will be using tonight, so we can follow along and learn. TIA

WhiteCrow

Quote from: wr250 on September 23, 2015, 10:45:07 AM
brig's skype call was perfect. volume was equal to yours (rosie's) and clear.
by running it through the mixer rosie can bring the volume up/down as needed. so someone who is soft can be brought up a bit and someone who is loud (as in mic volume to high) can be brought down.

Is there a link for last night's show, yet?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 23, 2015, 06:32:37 PM
Rosie, Please post a picture, link or image link to the 'major' arcana deck that you will be using tonight, so we can follow along and learn. TIA

I think that's a WONDERFUL idea WhiteCrow!!!!!

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 23: (Tarot, Symbolism in Modern Times, Naga Attacks)

Pre-show music:  Fly Me To The Moon, Artist Unknown
                          Don't Care What Time It Is, Rachel Platten, Be Here, 2011

First Break: The Candy Man, Cibo Matto, 2013

Second Break: Swing Low Sweet Chariot, Etta James

Third Break: Betsy, Bing Crosby & The Andrew Sisters, 1945

Fourth Break: Poor St John, Joe Marson, The Satisfied Mind

RoseGirl

September 24, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Kala Chakra Empowerment, Aliens in Human Bodies and Just a Wingin' It.  :)

See you at the Show!

Lilith

Sorry I missed the show Rosie........shall have to catch the replay.

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 24: (Kala Chakra Empowerment, Alien Hybrids and Bushtits)

Pre-show music:  China Night, Artist Unknown
                          Wild You, My Bubba

First Break: Rainbow, The Likes of Us, Time Traveler, 2014

Second Break: Shambala, Three Dog Night, The Best of 3 Dog Night, 1973

Third Break: LBNIASW, The Womb, The Best of The Womb

Fourth Break: No Cure For Love, The Likes of Us, 2012

RoseGirl

September 25, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Three Card Friday, Vatican and Money Systems and Just a Wingin' It.  :)

See you at the Show!

gabrielle

Dear Rosie:  The other night you and Brig were discussing the fact that some people look for power within themselves, while others look without.  Could you delve into this topic on one of your shows.  What exactly do you mean by power?  Just a suggestion.

Gabrielle

RoseGirl

Quote from: gabrielle on September 25, 2015, 07:31:06 PM
Dear Rosie:  The other night you and Brig were discussing the fact that some people look for power within themselves, while others look without.  Could you delve into this topic on one of your shows.  What exactly do you mean by power?  Just a suggestion.

Gabrielle

Excellent topic idea, Gabrielle....will definitely discuss it in detail next week. Thank you so much!!

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 25: (Vatican Money, Archons and Three Card Friday)

Pre-show music:  Pumpkin Pie, The Castros, 2014
                          Funky Thumb Stuff, Shun Ng, Funky Thumb Stuff, 2012

First Break: Sleep, Allen Stone, The Sleep Sampler, 2013

Second Break: Stayed At The Party, The Holmes Brothers, 2014

Third Break: Just Keep On Rockin, Roomful of Blues, 2014

RoseGirl

September 28, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Aliens Among Us, Space Travel and Mystical Musings.  :)

See you at the Show!

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 28: (Aliens Among Us, Space Travel and Mystical Musings)  :)

Pre-show music:  7 Day Cha Cha Cha, Maggie and Company 2011
                          Shoe Boy, Donna Greene, 2010

First Break: Inside My Heart, The Murderous Mistake, 2013

Second Break: Growing Up, The Kyoto Connection, 2011

Third Break: A Hundred and Sixty Acres, Bing Crosby and The Andrew Sisters

Fourth Break: Time Machine, Lights Out, A Summer's Night Tour Sampler, 2015

RoseGirl

September 29, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Water on Mars, Men In Black, Psychic Vampires and Justa Wingin' It.  :)

See you at the Show!

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 29: (Water on Mars, Men in Black and Psychic Vampires)  :)

Pre-show music:  House Keeping, Cibo Matto, Hotel Valentine, 2014
                          Sugar Blues, Clyde McCoy, 1931

First Break: Bobby White, Mildred Bailey, 2000

Second Break: Whistlin' In The Dark, Javina Magness, Alligator Records, 2014

Third Break: The Devil's Creek, The Delta Saints, Death Letter Jubilee, 2012

Fourth Break: Cookin' In The Kitchen, Artist Unknown, 2007

RoseGirl

September 30, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...Cosmic Travel, Spirit Messages, Orbs and Justa Wingin' It.  :)

See you at the Show!

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: September 30: (Cosmic Travel, Spirit Messages, Orbs and Just a wingin' it)  :)

Pre-show music:  My, Oh My, The Likes of Us, 2012
                          I'm Going Home, Unknown Artist

First Break: The Great Unknown, Better Than Esra, Pilgramage Music Festival, 2015

Second Break: Signs, Five Man Electrical Band, 1971

Third Break: Better Place, Billy Seward, 2014

RoseGirl

October 1, 2015 The Outsider: Messages from Beyond with Lasha Seniuk

Tonight's topic is ...School Shootings, Politics and Just a Wingin' It.  :)

See you at the Show!