• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabathon 2017

Started by heater, March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 31, 2017, 08:51:46 AM
Under Random Topics the voting / nomination threads have been started for the BellGab Awards.  Bonnie and start nominating people.  I will leave the nominations open until Wednesday.  Then we start voting.

If you have a category you want me to add let me know.

Awesome!  I have added them all to my extensive "bellgab notification" list.

Quote from: themudking on March 31, 2017, 08:51:46 AMIf you have a category you want me to add let me know.

Best use of unicode emojis.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
here is my wish-list for the panel discussion I've nominated bateman to lead:

JesusJuice💯👌👏
Yorkshire Pud
GravitySucks
RoseGirl

For the How To Start A BellGab Related Podcast I nominate jaz to moderate and here is my wish-list

WhiteCrow
©StarrMountain® 2010
Art Bell - Alternate: Chefist

I'll go on with SV, Ibby, You, Ponyboy sunset, Chefist, Gravity sucks, Jaz (any/all). Just give enough notice please. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: themudking on March 31, 2017, 08:51:46 AM
Under Random Topics the voting / nomination threads have been started for the BellGab Awards.  Bonnie and start nominating people.  I will leave the nominations open until Wednesday.  Then we start voting.

If you have a category you want me to add let me know.

Funniest # use, and funniest use of â,,¢.

Lilith

I would like to suggest a vote for "The Worst Poster",  "The biggest Troublemaker", "The Dumbest Poster", and "The Most Disturbing Poster".

Enough of all this nicey nicey stuff.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2017, 09:07:41 AM
I would like to suggest a vote for "The Worst Poster",  "The biggest Troublemaker", "The Dumbest Poster", and "The Most Disturbing Poster".

Won't SV resent getting two or three out of those four?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 31, 2017, 09:15:15 AM
Won't SV resent getting two or three out of those four?

Well, if the shoes fit...

heater

yeah there will be votes for the bad side too.  I'm thinking Worst Post of the Year, Worst Reply to a serious comment, Worst Thread Started by a good bellgabber.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 31, 2017, 06:33:54 AM
LOL. I lurk more these days then participate. The MITD thread last night was quite enjoyable for the first time in a long time. Also the Art Bell thread took a weird turn and is now about tits. Who saw that coming?

*jiggling intensifies*

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2017, 07:56:54 AM
So it is written,
So may it be done, I hope!
I know you're excited, brig, and for very good reason, but you need to focus.

We're just getting started on this.  There is a LOT of work ahead of us before anything is close to being written, let alone being done.

Patience, my dear, we're getting there. ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 31, 2017, 10:44:06 AM
I know you're excited, brig, and for very good reason, but you need to focus.

We're just getting started on this.  There is a LOT of work ahead of us before anything is close to being written, let alone being done.

Patience, my dear, we're getting there. ;) ;D

Fantastic!

Well, I'll just go do some dusting and let you get on with it then.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on March 31, 2017, 11:36:20 AM
Please stop by!

Well OK, but just to be honest, I don't do windows.

A segment by Art Bell discussing daylight savings time

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2017, 11:26:32 AM
Fantastic!

Well, I'll just go do some dusting and let you get on with it then.  ;)
Dusting?  You're kidding.  Right?  You're needed here as much as any of us.  Moar ideas, brig, MOAR! ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2017, 11:55:41 AM
Well OK, but just to be honest, I don't do windows.
I don't do Windows 10. ::) ;D

BobGrau

I'd like to nonimate Pate for "most Pate" award.

NXOEED

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2017, 09:16:40 PM
Oh heck YES!  We need Pate, and Jackstar, and Nancy Birnes, MV, PonyBoySunset, Zeebo, WalksAtNight, the One, Bobo, Mr Fidget, (Redacted), DrMdMd, PB the Deplorable, JuanCena, WOTR, Meatie Pie, coaster, Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, 21st Century Man, TigerLily, Catsmile, Kidnostad3, Bomar, Ciardelo,  O'Larry, Ol Gerry, SWT, Camazotz Automat, albrecht, NXOEED, mikuthing01, WildCard, and maybe even Lou Sheehan could show up. We need you all to come forward and do your bellgab duty to create chaos and entertainment, and just generally cause trouble.

There are others, but those are some of my favorites right off the top of my head.

What's happening? I arrived at this thread by googling my name. Is Art coming back a third time?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 31, 2017, 12:47:09 PM
A segment by Art Bell discussing daylight savings time
...and truckers, cell phones, and, most of all, persistence.

BobGrau

Seriously, we need to give Noory some sort of 'no child left behind' award.

ItsOver

Quote from: NXOEED on March 31, 2017, 01:30:07 PM
What's happening? I arrived at this thread by googling my name. Is Art coming back a third time?
Too late.  You already missed it.  Damn athletes foot.  Will his misfortune ever end?

heater

We are self organizing an online only BellGab meet up and BellGabathon to celebrate the forum and raise enough money to pay for hosting expenses for the next 12 months.

Not to try to convince you to do free work but if you have the time and interest to create some awesome art inspired by your thoughts on BellGab that would be great. you would retain all rights we would just distribute as promotion.

NXOEED

Quote from: themudking on March 31, 2017, 01:36:57 PM
We are self organizing an online only BellGab meet up and BellGabathon to celebrate the forum and raise enough money to pay for hosting expenses for the next 12 months.

Not to try to convince you to do free work but if you have the time and interest to create some awesome art inspired by your thoughts on BellGab that would be great. you would retain all rights we would just distribute as promotion.

yeah i can fuck around with some stuff.

Lilith

THERE you are!!   :-*

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on March 31, 2017, 06:33:54 AM
Also the Art Bell thread took a weird turn and is now about tits. Who saw that coming?

heh heh

WhiteCrow

Pffft ..I'm a shoe-in ... all four categories..

dis is white crow.. man got'sta knows his limetations

Element 115

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 10:48:36 PM
What about JC, the old Art Bell and sometimes Noory caller?

Does anyone here have any connection to him or know how to contact him?

http://www.philhendrieshow.com/about-us/