• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2019, 06:08:25 PM
Everyone gets it, shit for brains.  Why do you need to repost disgusting shit from 3 years ago that everyone has seen?  For that matter, why do you need to shit post 30+ times a day. You've got to be the neediest little bitch ever to post on BG.

You’re a close rival for that position though.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 06:03:33 PM
Of course you’re not. You’re on the side of the abusers, you neocon asshole. :D

You're really angry. You can still pay someone to pop your cherry, incel.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2019, 06:08:25 PM
Everyone gets it, shit for brains.  Why do you need to repost disgusting shit from 3 years ago that everyone has seen?

Ah the false appeal to consensus - of course you can never speak for "everyone" so there's that... ::)

QuoteFor that matter, why do you need to shit post 30+ times a day. You've got to be the neediest little bitch ever to post on BG.

Nucky Nolan

I don't know, man. This forum has turned into a place with as many warring factions as the Middle East, and it's even more toxic.  :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:21:43 PM
I don't know, man. This forum has turned into a place with as many warring factions as the Middle East, and it's even more toxic.  :-\

Politics makes savages of us all. :-\

Kidnostad3

You are right on.  Metron is a time and energy vampire who has has posted 7635 times since 5/8/18 and that period includes the 3 months or so that BellGab was shut down.  (As a comparison, I have posted 5335 times since 7/4/16. ) He has singlehandedly made these boards a boring shit show with his incessant repetiive jabber and gay trawling.  It seems that many of the posters who once made BG enjoyable have decided to stay away and with an offensive, truculent little shit like Metron constantly yapping and wallpapering the majority of active threads, who can blame them. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 06:13:22 PM
You're really angry. You can still pay someone to pop your cherry, incel.

Pure self-description on your part.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2019, 07:28:01 PM
You are right on.  Metron is a time and energy vampire who has has posted 7635 times since 5/8/18 and that period includes the 3 months or so that BellGab was shut down.  (As a comparison, I have posted 5335 times since 7/4/16. ) He has singlehandedly made these boards a boring shit show with his incessant repetiive jabber and gay trawling.  It seems that many of the posters who once made BG enjoyable have decided to stay away and with an offensive, truculent little shit like Metron constantly yapping and wallpapering the majority of active threads, who can blame them.

Only an asshole would self-attach that meme. Oh...right...

Dr. MD MD

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit!

Nucky Nolan

That's your beef; I'm cool with Metron. I'm talking about the retard that no one likes, Dr MD, who's in dire need of one.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 07:35:25 PM
Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit!

If you could, you would. That's the only way you'll get some, and I assume that you're not a hermaphrodite.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 07:33:49 PM
Pure self-description on your part.

That's #4 in your list of eight boring, childish, predictable, repetitive replies. It's a variation of "I know you are, but what am I?" SMH

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 07:21:45 PM

There's politics. Then, there's psychosis.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 13, 2019, 07:21:45 PM

It's not even about that. The creature likely shares many of my political and social views, but he's much worse than all or most of the leftists here. It transcends the political. He's a sick twit, and I have no use for "allies" like it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:48:16 PM
That's #4 in your list of eight boring, childish, predictable, repetitive replies. It's a variation of "I know you are, but what am I?" SMH

Just trying to match your tedium.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:50:26 PM
There's politics. Then, there's psychosis.

Pure self-description again, you neocon cocksucker!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:57:28 PM
It's not even about that. The creature likely shares many of my political and social views, but he's much worse than all or most of the leftists here. It transcends the political. He's a sick twit, and I have no use for "allies" like it.

Aw! Go suck a bag of dicks, you pathetic snowflake faggot! ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2019, 08:54:57 PM
Aw! Go suck a bag of dicks, you pathetic snowflake faggot! ;D

You sound like a 72-IQ punk. Congratulations on alienating your last friend on this board, so nobody likes you now.

Metron2267

You are right on.  Metron is a time and energy vampire who has has posted 7635 times since 5/8/18 and that period includes the 3 months or so that BellGab was shut down.

Wow - next gen stats. I am impressed!

Quote(As a comparison, I have posted 5335 times since 7/4/16. )

There will be no major award for you then, post piker!

QuoteHe has singlehandedly made these boards a boring shit show with his incessant repetiive jabber and gay trawling.

Lawdy....you and the gay stuff...let it go closet queen...

QuoteIt seems that many of the posters who once made BG enjoyable have decided to stay away and with an offensive, truculent little shit like Metron constantly yapping and wallpapering the majority of active threads, who can blame them.

It's called Ellgab - there was a bifurcation of the cat ladies and cucks from the more 'virile-nt' Bellgab. Perhaps you need to take a supplement to keep up:

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:44:37 PM
That's your beef; I'm cool with Metron. I'm talking about the retard that no one likes, Dr MD, who's in dire need of one.
Yeah and I have no issues with you, Gd, et al. As was observed, did anyone want to vote for a Goreon or Skerry War Criminal?

Uh huh. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:57:28 PM

I'm starting to ponder, is the Doc a Clintonian divide and conquer asset?  I have Kid's goat in deep pwnrship true...but...consider that this guy gave 26 years of his life to keep our democracy secure so we could come to places like this and vigorously exercise our 1st amendment rights. Regardless of the smack talk that actually matters or should to any of us who have an appreciation of how many our our rights are under active assault by the Demotards.

I'll leave it there - don't want to do any more "triggering"...

:-X

pyewacket

Who knows if there is any truth to this story or not.

I do not know Cindy's views on feminism or politics in general, and I have nothing against her, but these stories make me laugh. Feminists pushed for all this gender equality and did not seem to consider those pesky, unintended consequences.

There is that old saying, "you are what you eat"- in this case, it appears that you become what you promote- at least on the surface.

https://www.gossipcop.com/cindy-crawford-caitlyn-jenner-british-fashion-awards-mistaken/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 13, 2019, 07:44:37 PM

And then there's Cornholio but he's a whole other discussion.