• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 02, 2017, 07:36:40 PM
I put a lot more stock in what he does than I do in what he says.  I would rather have a President in office who is an obvious liar than a practiced and polished liar like Obama or Clinton who are true sociopaths and not a wit less of a liar than Trump and do not give a rat's ass about America or Americans...

What did someone say on the previous page - that Trump lied about phone calls with the Boy Scouts and with the President of Mexico?  Really?

Guess what guys?  I don't care if Trump even had phone calls with them, let alone what was said or whether he lied about it.  If he even did. 

Not in a world where Bill Clinton's foolish, reckless naiveté with North Korea is coming to fruition, and Berock Obama just gave Iran the green light to develop nuclear weapons - then removed sanctions and gave them cash so they could.  With an unconstitutional treaty not even submitted to the Senate for approval, no less.

All this bullshit about nothing - that gets breathlessly posted here every day.  Were and are these people too stupid to spot the lies Obama, members of his administration, Hilary Clinton, her associates, the rest of the Democrat Party, and the Fake News Media have been telling all along, in every comment, speech, and report, every day - or do they just not care about that?  I'm guessing 'too stupid', because they seem to believe their own bullshit, but 'don't care' is probably equally likely.

ZaZa

*** RED ALERT ***

IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING what our Brits are doing to make money,
here you are, read it and you will get the clue. Partners in business.
Very Serious Stuff.

Churchwarden faces jail for importing ‘obscene’ child sex doll
Published time: 31 Jul, 2017 14:42
https://www.rt.com/uk/398091-child-sex-doll-police/

*A former primary school governor has been found guilty of importing an “obscene” life-sized child sex doll into Britain.
A surge in seizures of such dolls by border officials has led investigators to identify previously-unknown suspected pedophiles.
Churchwarden David Turner, 72, of Ramsgate, Kent, also admitted to possessing more than 34,000 images of child abuse.
Some contained images of children as young as three.

Although he admitted importing and having sex with the 3ft 10in (117cm) doll â€" which is anatomically detailed and correct â€"
he asked a judge for a ‘trial of issue’ to decide whether being in possession of a child sex doll was “indecent” or “obscene” in law.

/...more info in the link including pictures of the life size dolls/

.../ that's why our two Brits are not here, they are busy.They are going down.... gross sick fuckers

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: bateman on August 02, 2017, 08:58:25 PM
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/892920397162848257

Hahahahahahahaahaahahaha

Yes, of course....How silly of us to question the veracity of Trump's statements! We should all know, as bateman does, that anyone questioning his honesty is lying, and we should all wait for his Tweets confirming the truth.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 02, 2017, 10:52:22 PM
Yes, of course....How silly of us to question the veracity of Trump's statements! We should all know, as bateman does, that anyone questioning his honesty is lying, and we should all wait for his Tweets confirming the truth.

Well, it's a start. It's certainly more sane than constantly sounding the alarm bells like you have been.  :)

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 02, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

Yes, and with all the serious issues in the country it is very important to get to the bottom of what Donald Trump thought and said about the White House.  Maybe we've finally got something we can impeach him on.

Lt.Uhura

Let's see...according to the new standards proposed by Trump for legal immigration to the US, uneducated models who speak little-to-no English would not qualify as worthy of entry into our country. Good thing Ivanna and Melania made it in before such stringent rules were enacted. 

Ditto the family of Stephen Miller. He could have been tending sheep in Belarus, instead he's advising the POTUS on immigration.

"The Glosser family escaped Europe as dirt poor immigrants, joined the community, built businesses, and honestly sold goods to their fellow Johnstowners. My nephew and I must both reflect long and hard on one awful truth. If in the early 20th century the USA had built a wall against poor desperate ignorant immigrants of a different religion, like the Glossers, all of us would have gone up the crematoria chimneys with the other six million kinsmen whom we can never know."
--David S. Glosser, uncle of Stephen Miller

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 02, 2017, 11:09:54 PM
Let's see...according to the new standards proposed by Trump for legal immigration to the US, uneducated models who speak little-to-no English would not qualify as worthy of entry into our country. Good thing Ivanna and Melania made it in before such stringent rules were enacted.

Sure, just ignore the fact that she actually speaks 5 languages, English being one of them. You are the horrible people. You are the deplorables.  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 02, 2017, 11:14:53 PM
Sure, just ignore the fact that she actually speaks 5 languages, English being one of them. You are the horrible people. You are the deplorables.  ::)
LOL
nice precise comeback, punch straight in the stupid horrible face. Love it.

albrecht

Ditto the family of Stephen Miller. He could have been tending sheep in Belarus, instead he's advising the POTUS on immigration.

"The Glosser family escaped Europe as dirt poor immigrants, joined the community, build businesses, and honestly sold goods to their fellow Johnstowners. My nephew and I must both reflect long and hard on one awful truth. If in the early 20th century the USA had built a wall against poor desperate ignorant immigrants of a different religion, like the Glossers, all of us would have gone up the crematoria chimneys with the other six million kinsmen whom we can never know."
Totally agree. Most of the Trump and associated types shouldn't be here. WASP only, and then good types from N. Europe who didn't want, demand, hand-outs or want to do their crimes. I have issue with previous policy and law,I agree... was much better! Looking after the country. But the death-nail even after the reworkings etc was most against our country was the '65 change. ("Thank you Hart-Celler, and a Kennedy, burning in hell now, likely if his supposed Catholic beliefs were true.) Country spinning-down-the-drain since then....Kidding? Kidding?

ZaZa

*** ATTENTION Mr.President TRUMP ***

Assumption of US dominance in the world has ended, inevitable imperial decline is looming
Published time: 1 Aug, 2017 17:03
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398234-us-military-dominance-global/

*Iran, China, and Russia are challenging the US in the seas and skies. It's a symptom of America's declining global influence.
In his new book about the decline of US global power, historian Alfred McCoy writes, that faced with a fading superpower,
incapable of paying its bills, other powers will begin to “provocatively challenge US dominion” in the seas and skies.

This is happening already with what appears to be increasing regularity, although perhaps “provocative” is not the right adjective to describe it.

The American military has been the chief provocateur in the seas and skies for decades, entering foreign airspace and territorial waters with impunity,
expecting no retaliation. Now, powers like China, Iran and Russia are more actively challenging the US’s unchecked behavior.

In January, Iran detained ten American sailors overnight after two US Navy boats entered Iranian territorial waters.
American exceptionalists were dismayed at Iran’s apparent show of disregard for US power, many blaming the incident on Obama’s “weakness.”
In May, US officials accused Beijing of an “unsafe intercept” when Chinese planes buzzed an American spy plane flying off the coast of China.
Later that month, two US nuke ‘sniffer’ aircraft were intercepted by Chinese planes in the East China Sea.
In July, Chinese jets again drove off an American spy plane flying over the Yellow Sea.
Just last week, a US ship fired warning shots at an Iranian boat in the Persian Gulf after the craft approached
within 150 yards and ignored American warnings to stay away.*

.../ THERE YOU GO, THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING ... BULLYING IS NOT GOING TO WORK ANYMORE FOR AMERICA

Taaroa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

He shares the dubious honour of being in a Pizza Hut commercial with another politician...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

ZaZa

*** Very strange comment about President TRUMP ***

‘Full-fledged economic war’: Medvedev slams Trump’s ‘humiliating’ cave-in on Russia sanctions
Published time: 3 Aug, 2017 00:11
https://www.rt.com/news/398389-russia-sanctions-economic-war-medvedev/

*The American political elite, Medvedev said, is not interested in Trump’s pragmatic approach or the interests of US multinationals who spoke out against any new sanctions.

“New steps are to come, and they will ultimately aim to remove him from power. A non-systemic player has to be removed,” Medvedev underlined.*

.../ the last line ?? ??

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 02, 2017, 08:03:48 PM
What did someone say on the previous page - that Trump lied about phone calls with the Boy Scouts and with the President of Mexico?  Really?

Guess what guys?  I don't care if Trump even had phone calls with them, let alone what was said or whether he lied about it.  If he even did. 

Not in a world where Bill Clinton's foolish, reckless naiveté with North Korea is coming to fruition, and Berock Obama just gave Iran the green light to develop nuclear weapons - then removed sanctions and gave them cash so they could.  With an unconstitutional treaty not even submitted to the Senate for approval, no less.

All this bullshit about nothing - that gets breathlessly posted here every day.  Were and are these people too stupid to spot the lies Obama, members of his administration, Hilary Clinton, her associates, the rest of the Democrat Party, and the Fake News Media have been telling all along, in every comment, speech, and report, every day - or do they just not care about that?  I'm guessing 'too stupid', because they seem to believe their own bullshit, but 'don't care' is probably equally likely.

Does your butt ever stop hurting? Briefly popping in to ask for a friend whose nephew is a proctologist before resuming my idyllic hiatus from BG, leaving you to choke on the bile of the the impotent rage that consumes you while it lives rent free inside your head. Namaste!

ZaZa

Quote from: RobertGhostwolfsGhost on August 03, 2017, 01:17:42 AM
Does your butt ever stop hurting? Briefly popping in to ask for a friend whose nephew is a proctologist before resuming my idyllic hiatus from BG, leaving you to choke on the bile of the the impotent rage that consumes you while it lives rent free inside your head. Namaste!

keep resuming...please
was so nice before you come and posted this stupidity.
try Preparation-H next time, but not orally -take it anally, where it hurts you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RobertGhostwolfsGhost on August 03, 2017, 01:17:42 AM

You should tell him what it's like to live up inside Hillary's ass. Maybe he could write a paper about it.  :D

Even if she had won they still had to remind us that she's actually a member of our species, in case we forgot.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 02, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

they are too stupid to know that their sculls are full of shit
intelligent people have gray matter inside their sculls, Democrats have brown

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 02, 2017, 02:52:44 PM
Also, he was born in Snowflake, Arizona.  :D

That is where Travis Walton is from and near the area where he had his experience.  Wait a minute.  Maybe the aliens replaced the real Jeff Flake with a clone to do their bidding!  It all makes sense now. 8)

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 03:40:01 PM
Bow to your REAL leader...former Communist, Angela Merkel...how much are you getting paid to post here?

Oh, and if you are an EU'er, then you accept her as your chosen leader. Enjoy...

We always hear the news media claim that Merkel is right-wing yet I've never seen any proof of that.  I propose she is as far left as anybody living in Europe.  What is it about Germans always being called right-wing?  Hitler was called right-wing but he was really left-wing. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 10:14:45 PM
Mi cluea nikolosi paralottea ge.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Nicolosi

"Joseph Nicolosi (January 24, 1947 â€" March 8, 2017) was an American clinical psychologist, founder and director of the Thomas Aquinas Psychological Clinic in Encino, California, and a founder and president of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH).[3] Nicolosi advocated and practiced reparative therapy, a practice that he claimed could help people overcome or mitigate their homosexual desires and replace them with heterosexual ones"

So you must be one of his "saved boys."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 03:40:01 PM
Bow to your REAL leader...former Communist, Angela Merkel...how much are you getting paid to post here?

Oh, and if you are an EU'er, then you accept her as your chosen leader. Enjoy...

I rented that movie once. Hot Commie Babes, right? Yeah, that's the one where they get it on with the Commissar and the apparatchiks. Hot stuff!  ;) ;)

"The Glosser family escaped Europe as dirt poor immigrants, joined the community, built businesses, and honestly sold goods to their fellow Johnstowners. My nephew and I must both reflect long and hard on one awful truth. If in the early 20th century the USA had built a wall against poor desperate ignorant immigrants of a different religion, like the Glossers, all of us would have gone up the crematoria chimneys with the other six million kinsmen whom we can never know."

Sounds good to me, let's get started.  We can't save everyone in every shitty situation in every shitty country, so let's focus on who we already have for awhile. 

People who speak English, and have job skills, wow, what a concept.  So we won't have to go deeper in debt to support a bunch of non-functioning newcomers who don't even seem to like us very much?  There's a catch, right?

A few days ago you were insisting people working low skill, entry level positions weren't being paid enough.  Now you want even more unskilled people to come here and compete for those jobs.  Keeping downward pressure on pay for low skilled workers. 

You do realize your ideas are incoherent, right?

In his comments today at Trump's speech supporting the immigration legislation US Senator Tom Cotton said ''we bring over a million immigrants into this country a year...  The vast majority of those workers... only 1 in 15 -- only 1 in 15 out of a million new immigrants come here because of their job skills and their ability to succeed in this economy...''.

I don't know where he got his figure, whether it includes illegal immigration, whether it includes stay-at-home moms, kids, or elderly parents, or his definition of ''ability to succeed in this economy'', but the fact is far too many immigrants receive government handouts - including Social Security(!)  Chain migration, where family members jump the lines to get here because there relatives came, rather than due to their own merit, should be abolished. 

Even if the 1 in 15 figure is off, I doubt it's off by much.  Regardless, we should be viewing immigration as a way to improve our country, not to bring in cheap labor for corporations, and voting blocs for the Big Government Democrats.

If a person can't support themselves and their family, they shouldn't be coming here anymore.  We've taken our share of the world's poor.  We've taken our share of ''refugees''.  If someone who would contribute can't come here without bringing their parents, cousins, aunts and uncles, then please stay home.  We haven't absorbed those who are already have, we are deeply in debt, and thanks to eight years of Obama's anti-business policies, we don't have enough jobs for people here now, let alone jobs for more poor people.