• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 20, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
No point responding to you if you're going to be willfully stupid.

LOL! In other words, you got nuthin.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 19, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
I'll remind you for the umpteenth time, I am not a Democrat so I'd appreciate you not weaving me into your narrative. Furthermore, show me where I stated I don't want criminals deported. My posts were related to a story about farm workers. Hard for you to follow, I know PB, but try to pay attention to the discussion.

If you are not a democrat troll, you'll do untIl the real thing shows up.  Let's forget about party affiliation.  Why don't you tell us exactly where you stand on the political spectrum in terms of left, right or middle?  Certainly that's a fair question

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 20, 2017, 12:25:52 PM

I think narcissism is a prerequisite for running for president. I can't think of a candidate in my lifetime that didn't exhibit that trait. That being said, I think Trump should can the tweets. They should put a whiteboard up in the Oval Office bathroom and let him go to town.

I would agree most politicians have an exaggerated sense of self-importance. At the least they might be considered egotists. But Trump's narcissism renders him dysfunctional in the demanding role of POTUS. He will run it into the ground before admitting he's fallible.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 20, 2017, 03:05:31 PM
If you are not a democrat troll, you'll do untIl the real thing shows up.  Let's forget about party affiliation.  Why don't you tell us exactly where you stand on the political spectrum in terms of left, right or middle?  Certainly that's a fair question

Middle. When it comes to politics I look for those who'll advocate for the concerns of many, versus the few. Being that politics inherently attracts more egotists than altruists (see above), decent and moral representation is hard to find.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 20, 2017, 03:16:37 PM
Middle. When it comes to politics I look for those who'll advocate for the concerns of many, versus the few. Being that politics inherently attracts more egotists than altruists (see above), decent and moral representation is hard to find.

LOL! You're Uhura, not Spock...and almost no one else here has been more in the tank for the Dems  ::) ;D

=Schlyder=

The US Constitution, as well as many other countries,  involves the Rights of the Individual   ... not the Rights of the Collective.
Communists enforce the Demands of the Collective, over the Rights of the Individual.

The logic behind "Rights" is the premise that   .... "What is good for the individual, is good for the collective."

The definition of Communism/Collectivism is ... "What is good for the collective, is the only concern."

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 20, 2017, 04:13:23 PM
The US Constitution, as well as many other countries,  involves the Rights of the Individual   ... not the Rights of the Collective.
Communists enforce the Demands of the Collective, over the Rights of the Individual.

The logic behind "Rights" is the premise that   .... "What is good for the individual, is good for every person."

Love your avatar, Schlyder.  C. Aubrey Smith who graced many many Hollywood films in the 30's and 40's.  Knighted by the King in 1944.

starrmtn001

LIVE Stream: President Donald Trump Holds Rally in Louisville, KY 3/20/17.

https://youtu.be/wrR7Fq5OQa0

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 04:23:04 PM
Love your avatar, Schlyder.  C, Aubrey Smith who graced many many Hollywood films in the 30's and 40's.  Knighted by the King in 1944.

He also was the inspiration for Commander McBragg. I about fell over the first time I saw him in a movie and saw the resemblance.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 20, 2017, 04:28:01 PM
LIVE Stream: President Donald Trump Holds Rally in Louisville, KY 3/20/17.

https://youtu.be/wrR7Fq5OQa0

I love what Dr. Ralph Alvarado just said.  (Pelosi), Obamacare.  We have to pass it to find out what's in it.
Dr. Alvarado: Like a bowel movement.   ;)  ;D

I'm going to post this video.  I'm only going to focus on what Feinstein says from 12:45 on.  She has no clue about the constitutional amendment process.  The Constitution "evolves" through the amendment process not some random judge determining what it means by sticking his finger into the air. 

If we allowed our political classes to determine what is constitutional and what is not then we could easily descend into a fascist state.  Imagine if the Republicans, Congress and Judges were Nazis like some on the left claim, think what would happen today under Feinstein's logic that the Constitution is a living and breathing document.  The politicians(including judges) could just decide what the Constitution means according to their whims.  Scary stuff.  There is a reason why the Constitution is difficult to amend.  So these rights cannot be taken away unless we a huge majority are sure.  Think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CYxgqKOw

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 06:21:18 PM
I'm going to post this video.  I'm only going to focus on what Feinstein says from 12:45 on.  She has no clue about the constitutional amendment process.  The Constitution "evolves" through the amendment process not some random judge determining what it means by sticking his finger into the air. 

If we allowed our political classes to determine what is constitutional and what is not then we could easily descend into a fascist state.  Imagine if the Republicans, Congress and Judges were Nazis like some on the left claim, think what would happen today under Feinstein's logic that the Constitution is a living and breathing document.  The politicians(including judges) could just decide what the Constitution means according to their whims.  Scary stuff.  There is a reason why the Constitution is difficult to amend.  So these rights cannot be taken away unless we a huge majority are sure.  Think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CYxgqKOw
Yes, sir.  Unfortunately, the wacko leftistis, such as FrankenFeinstein, already ignore the Constitution and attempt to do whatever they desire.  Constitution, amendment process be damned.  They know it's very difficult to legitimately change the Constitution so they attempt to circumvent it by ignoring it, whether it be executive, legislative, or judicial.  They need to be flat-out called out on their arrogant ways and told to "fuck-off" and get lost, not kowtowed and catered to.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 20, 2017, 06:34:52 PM
Yes, sir.  Unfortunately, the wacko leftistis, such as FrankenFeinstein, already ignore the Constitution and attempt to do whatever they desire.  Constitution, amendment process be damned.  They know it's very difficult to legitimately change the Constitution so they attempt to circumvent it by ignoring it, whether it be executive, legislative, or judicial.  They need to be flat-out called out on their arrogant ways and told to "fuck-off" and get lost, not kowtowed and catered to.

Yep, I've been thinking this for years but I'm trying to appeal to the better natures of those here in the opposition. 

Also, I hate to lump in judges with other politicians but the fact of the matter is with many judges on the left, they are politicians firsts and jurists second.  I don't like to say that but most of the right-leaning judges on the SC stick to the written law.  I wish those on the left would do the same then maybe we could once again remove the politician label from our jurists.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 06:57:18 PM
Also, I hate to lump in judges with other politicians but the fact of the matter is with many judges on the left, they are politicians firsts and jurists second.  I don't like to say that but most of the right-leaning judges on the SC stick to the written law.  I wish those on the left would do the same then maybe we could once again remove the politician label from our jurists.

Yeah, not like that Obama bootlick in Hawaii. Something about Trump just seemed kinda shifty-eyed to me. So, regardless of what the law says, I'm clamping down.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 06:39:20 PM
Yep, I've been thinking this for years but I'm trying to appeal to the better natures of those here in the opposition.
I appreciate that, 21st.  Good luck, but, personally, it just leads to frustration and they usually just take advantage of it.  They can't be reasoned with, just defeated.  Witness the usual milquetoast RINO, compared to Trump. 

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 06:21:18 PM

We're much further down that rat hole than you imply.  The body of the Constitution basically sets op the framework for the national government, how we conduct its elections, and which branch makes various decisions.  The Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments, are really what the fascists like Diane Feinstein are trying to erode away. 

They've completely written the ninth and tenth amendments out.  They've encroached on the fourth, fifth and sixth, sometimes egregiously.  They continually lie about, hamstring, and savage the second.  They've done everything they can to have and use the first for themselves, and prohibit those rights to anyone who doesn't agree with them. 

They've completely flipped the judicial branch from being the least powerful and intrusive, the most powerful and intrusive.  Obama did much to nullify the core principle of separation of powers, and point the way for others to continue to do so.

On top of all this, Feinstein is a corrupt thief - using her political position to funnel contracts inside and outside government to her billionaire husband.

Quote from: WOTR on March 19, 2017, 11:24:29 PM
That certainly sounds like a recipe for success that these hugely successful firms would follow.  Finally I understand why they have outsourced- they want less innovation and more failure...

The rank and file engineers just get the work they are assigned done.  Everyone isn't a superstar, or is meant to be.  These people are hired because they are cheap.  It's not that difficult of a concept.

Quote from: WOTR on March 19, 2017, 11:24:29 PM
... I feel as though I should look for supporting or contrary "evidence", but I get the feeling that to find anything other than "anecdotal evidence" or opinions is going to be tough.  I suppose I could just accept your assertion as fact.

Source for the claim that these foreigners are not as good?  ;)

How would one go about measuring this?  Not everything can be summarized on a pie chart.  I guess if I were a pretend journalist at some Fake News outlet, I'd do what they do and just make something up.

Here are a few question for you to consider:  Do you really think a foreigner with English as a second language can communicate as well as an American?  Draft documents, get their ideas across in meetings, train and manage others, give talks, etc? 

What's your experience been with tech support located in India?  No different from talking to someone here about whatever the issue is?

Korea, China, India simply do not have the track record for innovation the US has.  Do you really think someone who grew up in those cultures who flies here, walks off a plane, and shows up at work the next day is suddenly as resourceful, entrepreneurial, willing to take risks, etc, as people with their same education in their field who grew up in our society? 

I'm going to guess the people here who get all their information from the Fake News Media won't be able to comprehend any of this.  Oh well.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 20, 2017, 11:30:15 AM
I guess so. Meanwhile he's so busy being mad at CNN he likely hasn't noticed what FOX is reporting.

[attachment id=1 msg=1026144]

[attachment id=2 msg=1026144]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/fox-news-poll-trump-approval-slips-even-as-more-feel-economy-improving.html

Oh yay, somemore statistics without any context.

Stat 1:  Approve of Trump's tweeting?  I don't approve.  He's making needless enemies, and should be choosing his fights more carefully.  That he's still shooting himself in the foot with this - no doubt against plenty of advice - convinces me what I suspected was right all along; he's just not very bright, and his administration is going to end up more like Schwarzenegger's than Reagans.

But his tweeting approval rating doesn't have a thing to do with his policies vs Hilary's, or that we made the wrong choice given the two candidates.  So, meaningless.

Stat 2:  Approve/Disprove.  Put me into the disapprove category.  He is getting bogged down in BS instead of pushing the agenda we voted for.  So at least part of his ''disapproval' rating is from those who are at the opposite end of the people who've been against him and his agenda the whole time. 

In other words, its not the popularity of his ideas that have fallen, which means these statistics are at least somewhat misleading and don't mean what you think they mean.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 20, 2017, 03:16:37 PM

That is not the ''middle''.

Go read your copy of the Constitution again.  The national government was set up to ensure individual rights against abuses by an intrusive government.  They'd already had enough of one of those.  The Framers considered government a necessary evil, and tried their best to create one that would be limited to those few things only government can do best.

It is certainly not there to redistribute wealth, decide what's best for everyone and implement that, etc.  It's there to provide national security, run a court system, diplomacy, run a monetary system, things like that.  State and local governments do the equivalent at the local levels, for example public safety, roads, etc. 

There shouldn't be an issue about attracting those attracted to money and power, because there shouldn't be enough money and power to be had to make it worthwhile. 

A Diane Feinstein or a Hilary Clinton seeking office would have been unthinkable for the founders, and not because they are (supposedly) women.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 20, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

There shouldn't be an issue about attracting those attracted to money and power, because there shouldn't be enough money and power to be had to make it worthwhile.

HahahahahHahaha....

Lt.Uhura

OMG!

[attachment id=1 msg=1026317]

mikuthing01

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 20, 2017, 09:01:48 PM
OMG!

[attachment id=1 msg=1026317]

A smartphone? The nigger spied on all of us and even Angela Merkel you silly cunt.

Throw all your "smart electronics" into a trash can

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 20, 2017, 08:57:41 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/report-fox-news-pulls-judge-andrew-napolitano-following-trump-wiretap-comments/

Judge Napolitano pulled from FNC after embarrassing the network with his conspiracy theories.

That's straight up bullshit! He was one of the best, most credible legal analysts they had. I guess they're going fakestream too. Shep Smith will probably be made lead anchor now.  ::)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 20, 2017, 08:46:37 PM
A Diane Feinstein or a Hilary Clinton seeking office would have been unthinkable for the founders, and not because they are (supposedly) women.

Any side of the bed you get up on is the wrong one, isn't it? Flipping your mattress every so often might help with that.