• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.

Started by FightTheFuture, April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

albrecht

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moderate-saudi-arabia-crown-prince-shakes-kingdom-143008135.html
I'll believe it when I see it but, if true, would be a good thing I guess. Maybe the "glowing orb" is working?  ;)

""We will not spend the next 30 years of our lives dealing with destructive ideas. We will destroy them today and at once," Prince Mohammed told global business titans gathered in a chandelier-studded ballroom for the Future Investment Initiative.

MBS, as he is well known, promised his kingdom will return to "what we were before -- a country of moderate Islam that is tolerant of all religions and to the world"."

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/middle-east/saudi-princes-bold-plan-for-a-640b-futuristic-megacity/news-story/c222397b57aaa1229a4bfadeaedfcf6d

I hope the robots and AI won't be programmed with the Koran and Hadiths.  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 09:53:37 PM
... MBS, as he is well known, promised his kingdom will return to "what we were before -- a country of moderate Islam that is tolerant of all religions and to the world"."...

When was that?  Saudi Arabia was created in 1902, under Ibn Saud, and the six kings they've had since the old man died have all been his sons - a series of half brothers. 

The family has deep historical ties to the Wahhabi strain of Islam, which is the fount of Sunni terror.  Certain members of the government and royal family fund terorist groups, including Moslem Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, etc.

Maybe he could start by telling the truth.

albrecht

One month of multicultural and Islamic peace in France. Most might ignore due to the source but the article shows links to the original source material which are official sources, local newspapers, and news agencies:
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11345/france-islam-multiculturalism-october
"diversity is strength"

Uncle Duke

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Story is well researched/written, certainly reads legit.  A deal like this must have been approved at the highest levels of multiple governments. While I'm sure the thinking was letting these savages escape saved lives, such a decision seems shortsighted.  People like these do not see compassionate gestures as anything other than weakness.  Would have preferred another "Highway of Death" like we saw when the Iraqis tried to withdraw from Kuwait City at the end of Desert Storm.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 13, 2017, 10:27:01 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Story is well researched/written, certainly reads legit.  A deal like this must have been approved at the highest levels of multiple governments. While I'm sure the thinking was letting these savages escape saved lives, such a decision seems shortsighted.  People like these do not see compassionate gestures as anything other than weakness.  Would have preferred another "Highway of Death" like we saw when the Iraqis tried to withdraw from Kuwait City at the end of Desert Storm.

A week or two before that, the Syrian Govt and Russia negotiated a similar deal in some other town (Tabqa) to let the remaining ISIS forces, their wives and chllren there leave on busses to join their fellow rats near the Euphrates near the border.  The US picked up the convoy of busses by satellite, and blew up the road in front and behind, stranding them.  They picked them off one by one with drones when they went out for a piss, and shot up a few ISIS rescue vehicles.  Russia finally told the US to let them go, and we did.

The article you posted is interesting to me because the Raqqa deal was to let the local fighters go but not the foreign fighters.  Everyone party to the Raqqa deal agreed they would be killed - no prisoners, no escape.  The foreign fighters were to be surrounded, attacked, and killed.  I wondered what happened with that.  I hoped they just shot them and didn't talk about it.  WFT happened to the original deal?  Apparently it was all lip service, so a deal could get done without an international outcry.

These monsters are going to slip away into the desert mountains and spread out all around the world.  We should have said 'fuck the deal' and blown those busses up, men women and children.  The Sri Lankan military destroying the Tamil Tigers on that beach, killing all of them and putting an end to it was the template.

“We didn’t want anyone to leave,” says Col Ryan Dillon, spokesman for Operation Inherent Resolve, the Western coalition against IS.

“But this goes to the heart of our strategy, ‘by, with and through’ local leaders on the ground. It comes down to Syrians â€" they are the ones fighting and dying, they get to make the decisions regarding operations,” he says.

Bullshit.  These assholes aren't going to stay in Syria.  In the ''local area''.  This should never have been a decision to be made by ''local officials'', or even the Syrian government.

Raqqa is completely destroyed.  What's a few more bombs and mortar fire - they should have killed every single remaining ISIS fighter.  And their families.  No one should have left.  Clear out the media if need be.  Sorry about the women and children, but the security of the rest of the world is more important.  It's not like they are going to turn into well adjusted responsible citizens.  Fucking fuck.  This is a disgrace.

albrecht

"“They are ignorant and there is no need for dialogue with them, God has given them two options, one is the holy book and one is the stick [Force] and if one does not accept the holy book they have to be forced”"

Radical Islamists hold gathering and fundraiser in the U.S. state of #Virginia, urge use of force against minority #Ahmadiyya Muslims, say one of the biggest threat the Muslim community is facing today is how women are being “urged to go outside of their homes” #Springfield pic.twitter.com/kdpQmVAMmB

â€" Rabwah Times (@RabwahTimes) November 19, 2017

https://www.rabwah.net/american-islamists-hold-fundraiser-virginia/

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2017, 09:31:07 PM
https://news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388
Muslim plot to kill Prime Minister May was apparently foiled...

How dare Donald Trump step up efforts to prevent more of this here. 

Doesn't he realize these people vote Democrat?

albrecht

A person with the "All-American" name of Ahmed El-Monty targeted police in a Pennsylvanian shooting at the Capitol. The Muslim was shot and killed but one policewoman was injured. He recently traveled to the Middle East but they don't know where.
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/12/23/Gunman-killed-after-shooting-rampage-with-police-in-Pennsylvania/5651514057101/

Quote from official: "Obviously, we don't want people to run wild in speculation," he said."

Obviously we wouldn't want to do that.  :o

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2017, 04:08:59 PM
A person with the "All-American" name of Ahmed El-Monty targeted police in a Pennsylvanian shooting at the Capitol. The Muslim was shot and killed but one policewoman was injured. He recently traveled to the Middle East but they don't know where.
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/12/23/Gunman-killed-after-shooting-rampage-with-police-in-Pennsylvania/5651514057101/

Quote from official: "Obviously, we don't want people to run wild in speculation," he said."

Obviously we wouldn't want to do that.  :o

FBI: “unable to determine motive at this time”

albrecht

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/isil-has-declared-war-on-gaza-based-hamas-with-a-new-video-execution
ISIS/ISIL/IS is so weak and defeated in some regions once the Obama policies were dropped and so now they are getting desperate.

"ISIL in Sinai has an altogether more radical approach and carried out a recent attack on an Egyptian mosque killing more than 300 people. In the video it criticized Hamas for “following in the footsteps of the disbelieving West.”ISIL likely lacks the reach into Gaza to launch a large-scale attack, but it could encourage its supporters to launch more rockets into Israel, knowing that Israel’s military will respond against Hamas, which it holds responsible for all military aggression from Gaza, according to Mohannad Sabry"

albrecht

Mohammed is the most popular name for the second year in a row in The Netherlands.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/mohammed-most-popular-name-newborn-boys-holland-2nd-year-straight.

The "trick" the government reports did is not consider that the invading Muslim force often has different spellings for the name "Mohammed," depending on what region they come from and the problem of Anglicization from their languages. In a way sort of like how government criminal statistics are skewed because some sub-groups can identify as "white" (everyone remembers the "white Hispanic" shooter some years ago.)

[Mohammed 221, Mohamed 211, Muhammed 110, Mohammad 51, Muhammad 43 and reached a total of 636. Other forms like Mohamad, Muhamed, Muhammet, Mouhamed, Muhamad and Mahamuud could not be checked for “privacy reasons”.]

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/mohammed-most-popular-name-for-newborn-boys-in-the-netherlands-for-second-year-in-a-row/#.WloeEysz-Vk.twitter

Going the way of the UK:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-popular-baby-names-2015-england-wales-muhammad-mohammed-mohammad-muhammed-a7222191.html

the U.K. has already submitted to islam. take for example the disgusting creature that was elected mayor of London.

"this is fine"

Oregon: Quran instructor arrested on 7 counts of sex abuse on underage girls; police suspect more victims

Muhammad L. Hasan, 50, of Corvallis, was indicted by a Washington County grand jury last week. He was arrested on seven counts of sex abuse Wednesday.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/muslim-arrested-underage-sex-abuse/

Hells Mole

Is there anything to discuss?  Really?  It's pretty obvious.  The title of this thread sums it up and I can't imagine there's really any more to say.  If you have more to say, or an objection, it's because you're either retarded or you haven't studied Islam.

albrecht

https://apnews.com/636dc70e52494917a691beb8a69d3240/France:-Leading-Islamic-scholar-in-custody-amid-rape-claims
PARIS (AP) â€" A French judicial official says a prominent Swiss Islamic scholar is in police custody over allegations of rape and sexual assault.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hells Mole on January 16, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

Is there anything to discuss?  Really?  It's pretty obvious.  The title of this thread sums it up and I can't imagine there's really any more to say.  If you have more to say, or an objection, it's because you're either retarded or you haven't studied Islam.

I think it interesting though that when (for example) Right wing Christian evangelists, Catholic priests, and other none Muslims who commit heinous crimes the anti muslims never mention them.. I'm sure the doctor who is facing prison for the rest of his life for sexually assaulting girl gymnasts would describe himself as believing in god...So too the couple from Texas but living in California whose twelve children (one of whom has given birth to her father's baby) were held in chains and starved would say they're good Christians. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

I think it interesting though that when (for example) Right wing Christian evangelists, Catholic priests, and other none Muslims who commit heinous crimes the anti muslims never mention them.. I'm sure the doctor who is facing prison for the rest of his life for sexually assaulting girl gymnasts would describe himself as believing in god...So too the couple from Texas but living in California whose twelve children (one of whom has given birth to her father's baby) were held in chains and starved would say they're good Christians.

Can you come up with a list that matches the continual abuses of Islam?   Point for point?  And I mean current, after all the Crusades were a long time ago.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 31, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
Can you come up with a list that matches the continual abuses of Islam?   Point for point?  And I mean current, after all the Crusades were a long time ago.

Abuses by Islam directly OR those doing what they do citing Islam as their motivation? Prisons are full of people who claim that 'god' told them to murder people. Does that mean that God told them to do it? Does it mean those are the tenets of whichever prayer book they read? If you want to take the bible, it advocates violence, subjugation of spouses (including beatings), and other things that we don't do. Does that mean those who don't aren't 'true' Christians? And those who do exercise to the letter the bible (Roy Moore says the ultimate law is god, is he right?) are true Christians?

GravitySucks

Difference is that virtually every Christian will publicly denounce such acts when committed by others alleging to be Christians, especially if they do it in the name of God.

Not so much with the religion of peace.  What is the percentage that believe suicide bombers are justified?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
Abuses by Islam directly OR those doing what they do citing Islam as their motivation? Prisons are full of people who claim that 'god' told them to murder people. Does that mean that God told them to do it? Does it mean those are the tenets of whichever prayer book they read? If you want to take the bible, it advocates violence, subjugation of spouses (including beatings), and other things that we don't do. Does that mean those who don't aren't 'true' Christians? And those who do exercise to the letter the bible (Roy Moore says the ultimate law is god, is he right?) are true Christians?

hahah.  I actually expected a 'I won't do your homework for you' non-answer.  But this non-answer is good too, if  you want to do all that extra credit. 

I don't want to make it hard on you with all your additional questions.  Just answer the question asked.  As it was asked.  Pls don't read into it.  You are not very good at that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 31, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
hahah.  I actually expected a 'I won't do your homework for you' non-answer.  But this non-answer is good too, if  you want to do all that extra credit. 

I don't want to make it hard on you with all your additional questions.  Just answer the question asked.  As it was asked.  Pls don't read into it.  You are not very good at that.

Okay fair enough...G W Bush justified the attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan as being told by god...So far over 100000 civilians plus killed. At the other end of the point, there's no mention of the mosques opened to help with victims of shootings and terrorism. You'll see no argument from me about eradicating terrorism, I felt the same about the PIRA (partially funded by American Catholics) and they were as brutal as any ISIS scumbag, in some cases worse. It's worth mentioning the PIRA end game was to have all Ireland Catholic. Not just Eire.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 31, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Difference is that virtually every Christian will publicly denounce such acts when committed by others alleging to be Christians, especially if they do it in the name of God.

Not so much with the religion of peace.  What is the percentage that believe suicide bombers are justified?

I genuinely have no idea how many think suicide bombing is a good idea.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

I genuinely have no idea how many think suicide bombing is a good idea.

Less than 80% in the US said it could never be justified. And that assumes you believe they answered the poll honestly.

Dr. MD MD

Yes, pud all Christians are really evil and not good communists, like you. ::)