• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why George Noory is Ruining coast

Started by Addis0n, August 22, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Addis0n

I'm sorry if this is a rant, I know lots of people on these forums are sick of Noory but I have been listening to lots of archived shows (I do every single day, I load them to my mp3 player and listen to at least 2 or 3 hours of coast MINIMUM a day) and I have noticed a huge pattern.  Art had really good guests, he had amazingly credible awesome stories that made me believe unicorns were real.  If the stories were not real and obviously for fun they were just that - fun and entertaining.  The bumper music art played perfectly suited the mood and touched you, George plays Shakira shamelessly.  George Noory doesnt seem to care at all about coast, I hope that he reads this thread and doesnt blow it off in ignorance.  It seems like George has tried to mimic Arts guests but each guest has not been 1/18th of any of the guests Art has had.  Has there been a single epic George Noory coast to coast?  Like there was with art? Aliens in freezers? Bigfoots shot? Infinitely Deep holes?  Art had robert monroe for obe experience stories,  I have had many OBEs and can personally and I can promise you they are 1000% real.  George had some woman who had OBEs that apparently left her body and walked up the stairs to heaven to meet jesus and god and some bullshit, i have never heard such a load of horseshit.  Everything else she said that was remotely credible seemed directly ripped off Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce.  I know Art had legitimate Shamans on his show and if George challenges me I will dig through shows with the community to find them.  George had some loser father with his 17 year old kid who thought his son was a shaman and the kid came on and talked about absolutely nothing for about 20 mins about how he saw a tree and threw up and some angels saved him or some shit, if you want to listen to this search for my previous posts I reference the exact show.  Another short sentence - Sylvia Browne.  It seems George's formula is just to take things that Art was successful with and try and get guests similar but they all suck.  They all spew horseshit and make me disgusted for wasting my time.  I tried really hard to listen, I really did but I was  embarrassed people would hear me listening.  Im pretty sure George Noory was never on CNN i could be wrong but Art had credibility George is just looking for everything to be an angel and all his guests relate every paranormal event to god and try to gear every single thing to jesus and angels.  Im really really sick of it, Im sick of George interrupting a guest talking, almost getting to an interesting story, interrupting the guest with "DONT YOU HAVE A BOOK? TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR BOOK THAT YOU HAVE!!" 

Scully

Quote from: Addis0n on August 22, 2011, 06:08:13 PM
Im really really sick of it, Im sick of George interrupting a guest talking, almost getting to an interesting story, interrupting the guest with "DONT YOU HAVE A BOOK? TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR BOOK THAT YOU HAVE!!"

Don't forget, "And where can they buy your book?"  That's my personal favorite.  8)

Frys Girl

Whereas George has made the show an infomercial, Art had original, actual content.

Eddie Coyle

The Hollies put it best in 1967...

He's King Midas with a curse
     He's King Midas in reverse

Addis0n

It just set me off today - the woman named "Marilynn Hughes" was talking on the show about out of body experiences and I completely realized what she had in common with all of Georges guests.  This woman was going on about all this stuff she supposedly was doing when she was out of body that completely had nothing to do with out of body experiences, and not only that she made it a damn joke!  OBEs are real whether or not you want to consider they are paranormal, but this woman was straight up DREAMING or LYING.  It just makes me angry this woman is spreading this absolute bs across so many radio stations, so many people are hearing this.  It is not just this show, it is all of Georges shows, spreading bs misinformation.  All of Georges guests make their topics about themselves.  Whenever there is a topic that I think will be awesome like ghosts or obe or paranormal stuff, the show ends up completely off topic the entire time and has nothing to do with anything related to the actual topic.  Am I crazy? Am I the only one who notices this? Listen to any show.

Addis0n

Quote from: Scully on August 22, 2011, 07:23:26 PM

Don't forget, "And where can they buy your book?"  That's my personal favorite.  8)

This is what I meant in my angry rage typing.  It is so frustrating because even though George sucks I want to still enjoy Coast but he makes it almost unbearable sometimes.  Its a completely different show.  Maybe I am just going through what everyone else has gone through on these forums and I am just taking it roughly.

Here is reference to some of the shows I mentioned from some of my previous posts so people don't have to look them up...

"In my opinion that guy and his son who think they are shamans are probably the lamest guests I have ever heard by far.  I got a show called "Paranormal Communications" with Paul and Ben Enos?/Inos?  The show had nothing to do with paranormal really, it was just the guys kid talking about how he thinks he has superpowers and his dad cheering him on and talking about how proud he is of his son.   Its almost entertaining how lame they are, but its also kind of sad.  The whole show they told stories that made no sense and went nowhere regarding energies and ufos at herb farms and the whole time George is like HOW DID YOU GET SO SENSITIVE BEN? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU? (show may 16 2011 - paranormal communications)  I actually reccomend you listen to this because it is such a joke.  Count how many times the kid says "like" i just turned the mp3 on i have heard him say "like" at least 10 times I have only been listening "like" 30 seconds or so."

"Oh man I know who you are talking about! I got a show on Demonology and I was like yes awesome! but he is like the steriotypical boring british man.  He talks about cave paintings for like 2 hours and how they relate to the minotaur of cononsis or some ish.
(show I am talking about Apr 7 2011 - Demonology and Ancient Wisdom)"

Quote from: Addis0n on August 23, 2011, 12:52:00 AM
... It just makes me angry this woman is spreading this absolute bs across so many radio stations, so many people are hearing this.  It is not just this show, it is all of Georges shows, spreading bs misinformation...

The good news is, very few are listening, fewer listen to the whole show, and fewer yet remember anything in the morning.  George included.

What does George claim, 10 million listeners?  Somewhere around there?  This is always reported cumulative for a week, so 2 mil per night.  Of those, many (most?) listen for just a few minutes, maybe a segment or two.  Some listen in the car on the way home.  A lot just listen to the news, maybe the full first hour.  If I had to guess, I'd say less than 50,000 listen for 2 hours or more, many of them are drunk, half asleep, half listening.  Of the remaining few, I would say quite a few of them dislike George intensely, yet haven't turned away from Art's show completely. 

So no worries, a few night security folks, people working the late shift, truck drivers, some 'haters'.  They apparently have to pay people to call in.  George isn't fooling anyone.  And he knows it.

Addis0n

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 23, 2011, 01:39:07 AM

The good news is, very few are listening, fewer listen to the whole show, and fewer yet remember anything in the morning.  George included.

What does George claim, 10 million listeners?  Somewhere around there?  This is always reported cumulative for a week, so 2 mil per night.  Of those, many (most?) listen for just a few minutes, maybe a segment or two.  Some listen in the car on the way home.  A lot just listen to the news, maybe the full first hour.  If I had to guess, I'd say less than 50,000 listen for 2 hours or more, many of them are drunk, half asleep, half listening.  Of the remaining few, I would say quite a few of them dislike George intensely, yet haven't turned away from Art's show completely. 

So no worries, a few night security folks, people working the late shift, truck drivers, some 'haters'.  They apparently have to pay people to call in.  George isn't fooling anyone.  And he knows it.

But man, maybe he is fooling people, maybe people who are actually interested are listening. Imagine yourself having no knowledge of art bell or any history at all and being genuinely honestly interested in paranormal.  Imagine trying to make an honest effort to immerse yourself in this show because what other show is there like it? It is a very innocent and logical thing to do.  You find yourself in a whirlwhind of bullshit and you either believe these horrible lies getting an incredibly skewed perspective of already established paranormal topics that are completely off course, or you laugh off the stupidity of the noory guests while he destroys the credibility of already established paranormal phenomena because you don't know any better because all you have ever heard paranormal related is george noory coast to coast - do you understand what i am saying? Look at it from the perspective of someone who is incredibly eager to learn and get involved with the paranormal and look at all the garbage and misinformation this innocent person who only wishes to learn will be fed - it makes me so angry and disappointed because they have no idea how horribly they are being lied to and they are trying so hard to learn what is right.

George noory announces show topics that appear interesting to different groups of people but the shows themselves end up nowhere related to anything near the topic of the actual shows.  I have learned my lesson, every single time with no exaggeration, every single time there has been a topic that george has hosted that seemed interesting was completely hijacked and the show became something that had nothing at ALL, related to the original topic.  This is every single show almost.  This is why I am sick of George Noory, I think this sums up why everyone is sick of him.  His show topics never have anything to do with what he actually ends up talking about.  I dont care if he has some sort of mental problem, I have no sympathy for him for murdering my most favorite show.  I hope no one does.

Quote from: Addis0n on August 23, 2011, 07:05:34 PM
But man, maybe he is fooling people, maybe people who are actually interested are listening. Imagine yourself having no knowledge of art bell or any history at all and being genuinely honestly interested in paranormal.  Imagine trying to make an honest effort to immerse yourself in this show because what other show is there like it? It is a very innocent and logical thing to do.  You find yourself in a whirlwhind of bullshit and you either believe these horrible lies getting an incredibly skewed perspective of already established paranormal topics that are completely off course, or you laugh off the stupidity of the noory guests while he destroys the credibility of already established paranormal phenomena because you don't know any better because all you have ever heard paranormal related is george noory coast to coast - do you understand what i am saying? Look at it from the perspective of someone who is incredibly eager to learn and get involved with the paranormal and look at all the garbage and misinformation this innocent person who only wishes to learn will be fed - it makes me so angry and disappointed because they have no idea how horribly they are being lied to and they are trying so hard to learn what is right.

George noory announces show topics that appear interesting to different groups of people but the shows themselves end up nowhere related to anything near the topic of the actual shows.  I have learned my lesson, every single time with no exaggeration, every single time there has been a topic that george has hosted that seemed interesting was completely hijacked and the show became something that had nothing at ALL, related to the original topic.  This is every single show almost.  This is why I am sick of George Noory, I think this sums up why everyone is sick of him.  His show topics never have anything to do with what he actually ends up talking about.  I dont care if he has some sort of mental problem, I have no sympathy for him for murdering my most favorite show.  I hope no one does.

That about covers it.

I can't imagine anyone with a working brain stem tuning in and not quickly realizing George's shit show is useless.  Let's say a person is interested in a certain topic or field.  They find a worthless website, TV show, maybe a moron at work that says he's also interested.  It doesn't take long to realize the need to keep looking elsewhere.

Sure there are idiots out there worshipping George, thinking he has some answer to.. something.  Some are beyond help.

Scully

Yes, Friend and Fellow Sufferer, I DO understand.  I agree with every word you've written in this thread.

There now, feel a little better?  That's how I felt when I found this Forum.  It really helps to know there are plenty of people who share my feelings about George the Doofus Show-Murderer killing our treasured nighttime paranormal program and getting away with it.  Not only getting away with it, but being handsomely rewarded for it.  Where's the justice in all that!?

From the vantage point of being older than dirt, let me tell you that we'd never get away with murdering George, no matter how much he deserves it, and we have no control over what Art Bell does or doesn't do.  So, what's left?  Write ... write ...  write your little heart out.  It helps.  And ... oh yes ... always remember that Karma is a Bitch!  ;)

Fractal

You're absolutely right.  The shows are excruciatingly boring these days.  In fact, the only show in recent memory that I can say I enjoyed was the show George Knapp did on the missing people in Northern Nevada. 

It used to be that George Knapp or Ian would have interesting topics or guests but lately I feel that even these have become dull, dull, dull.  Witness George Knapp's guest this last Sunday.  Or Ian's show last Saturday with some cop.  What I noticed most about that was that he kept saying, "Interesting . . . interesting . . . interesting" on and on like he'd caught echolalia from stupid Noory.

Noory himself is just too stupid to be believed and all of his banal comments and questions drive me nuts anymore.  Someone else on this forum--I don't remember who--mentioned this recently: that in the Big Snore's opening at the beginning of every show, he says that Los Angeles is off the Pacific Coast.  Well, no, it's not off the Pacific coast, it's actually ON the Pacific coast.  Duh.  And now this irritates me, too.

Addis0n, you also mentioned Art's classic shows . . . I had the same feeling earlier this summer.  One day while eating lunch I listened to a download of the Alien in the Freezer show and, what with all the horribly boring shows from the new C2C in the last few months, the comparison I made in my own mind between Art's shows and what the C2C shows have become . . . well, it's unbelievable how really, really bad they've become.

I'm thoroughly sick of the Big Snore-on, too.

Addis0n

Quote from: Scully on August 23, 2011, 08:17:10 PM

From the vantage point of being older than dirt, let me tell you that we'd never get away with murdering George......

hahahhaa

Addis0n

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 23, 2011, 08:00:28 PM

That about covers it.

I can't imagine anyone with a working brain stem tuning in and not quickly realizing George's shit show is useless.  Let's say a person is interested in a certain topic or field.  They find a worthless website, TV show, maybe a moron at work that says he's also interested.  It doesn't take long to realize the need to keep looking elsewhere.

Sure there are idiots out there worshipping George, thinking he has some answer to.. something.  Some are beyond help.

Ok ok youre right, but he is still spewing trash over like a million radio stations and getting away with it.

Lovely Bones

But man, maybe he is fooling people, maybe people who are actually interested are listening. Imagine yourself having no knowledge of art bell or any history at all and being genuinely honestly interested in paranormal.  Imagine trying to make an honest effort to immerse yourself in this show because what other show is there like it? It is a very innocent and logical thing to do.  You find yourself in a whirlwhind of bullshit and you either believe these horrible lies getting an incredibly skewed perspective of already established paranormal topics that are completely off course, or you laugh off the stupidity of the noory guests while he destroys the credibility of already established paranormal phenomena because you don't know any better because all you have ever heard paranormal related is george noory coast to coast - do you understand what i am saying?

[bolding mine]

What vivid phrasing.

Weeknights on Coast to Coast: A Whirlwind of Bullshit

We need someone to make a banner for coastgab.com. 

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Scully on August 23, 2011, 08:17:10 PM

Yes, Friend and Fellow Sufferer, I DO understand.  I agree with every word you've written in this thread.

There now, feel a little better?  That's how I felt when I found this Forum.  It really helps to know there are plenty of people who share my feelings about George the Doofus Show-Murderer killing our treasured nighttime paranormal program and getting away with it.  Not only getting away with it, but being handsomely rewarded for it.  Where's the justice in all that!?

You've described exactly my experience upon stumbling in here one day, as if I'd been wandering hungry and thirsty in the desert and come upon a group of likewise lost and tattered travelers whose camaraderie helps sustain. . . . until perhaps the Second Coming.

Er, make that the Eleventh Coming.  Or whatever. I lost count. 

Addis0n

Quote from: Lovely Bones on August 24, 2011, 06:38:15 AM
[bolding mine]

What vivid phrasing.

Weeknights on Coast to Coast: A Whirlwind of Bullshit

We need someone to make a banner for coastgab.com.

haha yes! that vivid phrasing game straight from my heart - i am going to make an image macro soon...
I felt bad after making the post because it was sort of a rant but I really meant it and it was completely true in every way.  I wish George Noory would read it and cry and we could use his tears to pay the hosting bill for these forums.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Addis0n on August 25, 2011, 07:05:40 PM
i present...

Just perfect, Addis0n.  And just what I had in mind.  Hope Michael likes it! 

kf5iwe

Where can we buy that book?  ::) Will we find the secrets of the Earth inside? Will we find the name of whoever is responsible for inlicting Noory on us?

Wahnfried

Art understands radio. George does not. Art understands how to shape an interview. George does not. Art understands that a good host facilitates discussion. George does not. Art understands that radio is an artform. George does not. Art understands that one must prepare for an interview. George does not. Art does his homework. George does not. George is an idiot.

Quote from: Wahnfried on September 16, 2011, 11:29:58 AM
Art understands radio. George does not. Art understands how to shape an interview. George does not. Art understands that a good host facilitates discussion. George does not. Art understands that radio is an artform. George does not. Art understands that one must prepare for an interview. George does not. Art does his homework. George does not. George is an idiot.

Art has pride.  George does not.  Art gives a crap.  George does not.  Art is interested in the world around him.  George isn't.  Art is intelligent, has a base of general knowledge, and prepares for shows.  George is dumb and lazy.  George Noory Sucks. 

coaster

George doesn't listen to his guests. no matter what the host and subject matter, his replies are the same. "people are acting strange, are they angels, what does your gut tell you, etc etc" he is nothing but an advertising robot. Art WAS radio, George is a turd. And x2 on the OBE's OP, I used to have them all the time. They are definitely real.

bmd88

Quote from: Addis0n on August 23, 2011, 12:52:00 AM
Whenever there is a topic that I think will be awesome like ghosts or obe or paranormal stuff, the show ends up completely off topic the entire time and has nothing to do with anything related to the actual topic.  Am I crazy? Am I the only one who notices this? Listen to any show.

No, you aren't.  This happens pretty much every night.  It's the whole "So, tell us how you got into this..."  Seriously, I couldn't give two shits about the personal lives of these "guests".  Get to the subject matter!  George goes on and on with this small talk, biographical bs.  He asks the same questions, throws in a St. Louis or Detroit reference, asks about their book and their website, references a recent "meet and greet", talks for 5 minutes about the last time he saw that particular guest and "har har"s away for half the interview with the most annoying "golly gosh" attitude (when he does respond). 

He's bored.  Bottom line.  Seriously, though, he wasn't the right fit from the start.  I don't think he knew that, though.  I think he was interested when he accepted the job, but the boredom has numbed him  He's not into the subject matter anymore.  For someone to do as many shows as he does, almost every night, that person needs to be ENTRANCED and FASCINATED with the material.  He's over it.  It's all old hat to him.  I can't really blame him for feeling that way - but he CAN be faulted for not stepping down.  This man needs to hang it up and become a news radio anchor (he likes reading the news the most) or an infomercial salesman.  It's too much to handle past the news.  I usually fall asleep within the first 15 minutes to half hour when I do tune in.  Thank God.

bmd88

Quote from: Addis0n on August 23, 2011, 12:54:39 AM
This is what I meant in my angry rage typing.  It is so frustrating because even though George sucks I want to still enjoy Coast but he makes it almost unbearable sometimes.  Its a completely different show.  Maybe I am just going through what everyone else has gone through on these forums and I am just taking it roughly.

Here is reference to some of the shows I mentioned from some of my previous posts so people don't have to look them up...

"In my opinion that guy and his son who think they are shamans are probably the lamest guests I have ever heard by far.  I got a show called "Paranormal Communications" with Paul and Ben Enos?/Inos?  The show had nothing to do with paranormal really, it was just the guys kid talking about how he thinks he has superpowers and his dad cheering him on and talking about how proud he is of his son.   Its almost entertaining how lame they are, but its also kind of sad.  The whole show they told stories that made no sense and went nowhere regarding energies and ufos at herb farms and the whole time George is like HOW DID YOU GET SO SENSITIVE BEN? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU? (show may 16 2011 - paranormal communications)  I actually reccomend you listen to this because it is such a joke.  Count how many times the kid says "like" i just turned the mp3 on i have heard him say "like" at least 10 times I have only been listening "like" 30 seconds or so."

"Oh man I know who you are talking about! I got a show on Demonology and I was like yes awesome! but he is like the steriotypical boring british man.  He talks about cave paintings for like 2 hours and how they relate to the minotaur of cononsis or some ish.
(show I am talking about Apr 7 2011 - Demonology and Ancient Wisdom)"

I can't stand that kid Ben.  He has the worst, cockiest, self-important attitude I've literally ever heard.  Interviews with him are a joke.  He thinks his father is a dumbass- I think they both are.  At least Noory is in good company when they are on.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: bmd88 on September 16, 2011, 10:06:15 PM

He's bored.  Bottom line.  Seriously, though, he wasn't the right fit from the start.  I don't think he knew that, though.  I think he was interested when he accepted the job, but the boredom has numbed him  He's not into the subject matter anymore.  For someone to do as many shows as he does, almost every night, that person needs to be ENTRANCED and FASCINATED with the material.  He's over it.

You nailed it, bmd. 

Here's what I think has happened:

As a child, George found paranormal things intriguing.  He may have read a few books on the topic, and he's obviously watched TV shows and movies (which he enjoys referencing at inopportune times during interviews).

As a local radio host, he had some measure of success and notoriety being the "paranormal guy," and the job didn't require him to go beyond his superficial knowledge of the issues.  A perfect fit for a lazy guy who enjoys the spotlight and the accolades more than the work itself.

His voice and ability to pretend affability landed him the guest spots on Coast when Art was doing the retirement dance, and he was able to pretend long enough to snag the full-time replacement job.  Probably didn't hurt that Premier likely saw him as less trouble and more malleable than Art. 

But the national stage and the caliber of Art's original audience required a life-long knowledge base and a continued dedication to learning that Georgie had simply never envisioned.  He probably expected to be able to ride the coattails of that childhood fascination with ghosties and ghoulies straight through to retirement, gathering "We love you, George!" and "Great show, man!" from the audience as he went.  I doubt he has a clue the kind of work someone like Ian or GK puts in prior to a show--or during a show.  I don't think he's got a brain that functions on that level (or has the "on" button switched on). 

It's simply too much work.  Better to go to those meet and greets and have people tell him how much they "love" him. 

bmd88

Brilliant post, Lovely Bones.  I think we've pretty well summed up the Noory problem.  I think we should all begin a bet regarding exactly how much time we think Noory has left on the program.  I give him through 2012.  Not sure if the show will continue after that, but he'll be gone by 2013.  As George would say - "I've just got this feeling about it."

Quote from: Lovely Bones on September 17, 2011, 07:41:18 AM
You nailed it, bmd. 

Here's what I think has happened:

As a child, George found paranormal things intriguing.  He may have read a few books on the topic, and he's obviously watched TV shows and movies (which he enjoys referencing at inopportune times during interviews).

As a local radio host, he had some measure of success and notoriety being the "paranormal guy," and the job didn't require him to go beyond his superficial knowledge of the issues.  A perfect fit for a lazy guy who enjoys the spotlight and the accolades more than the work itself.

His voice and ability to pretend affability landed him the guest spots on Coast when Art was doing the retirement dance, and he was able to pretend long enough to snag the full-time replacement job.  Probably didn't hurt that Premier likely saw him as less trouble and more malleable than Art. 

But the national stage and the caliber of Art's original audience required a life-long knowledge base and a continued dedication to learning that Georgie had simply never envisioned.  He probably expected to be able to ride the coattails of that childhood fascination with ghosties and ghoulies straight through to retirement, gathering "We love you, George!" and "Great show, man!" from the audience as he went.  I doubt he has a clue the kind of work someone like Ian or GK puts in prior to a show--or during a show.  I don't think he's got a brain that functions on that level (or has the "on" button switched on). 

It's simply too much work.  Better to go to those meet and greets and have people tell him how much they "love" him.

Eh-egg-zackly, as George would say.

Between reading a few books when he was a kid (although he apparently lied about reading Chariots of the Gods, 'devouring it' long before it came out) and his radio show gig, he apparently spent years (decades?) as a reporter then a minor TV producer.  From the sketchy record, it appears he started his own business - advertising?, consulting? - and went bankrupt.  The radio gig - copying Art Bells show - was something to grab onto after that.

After taking over the big show, he must have had emails complaining, people wanting Art Back, figured it came with the job.  Then one day, after the infamous Ouija Board non-show, he googled himself and found a new thread called 'George Noory Sucks'.  It soon spread, people that thought George sucked realized they were not alone...

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 17, 2011, 05:34:18 PM

After taking over the big show, he must have had emails complaining, people wanting Art Back, figured it came with the job.  Then one day, after the infamous Ouija Board non-show, he googled himself and found a new thread called 'George Noory Sucks'.  It soon spread, people that thought George sucked realized they were not alone...

[GN's biography, continued]

At which point, George (now master of the Big Microphone) declared that Coast would no longer be a show about the paranormal.  Oh, he'd still do the "fun" stuff from time to time.  He'd still include an occasional "classic coast to coast" show as a piece of red meat to toss at Art's audience. 

But now he'd be something better than Art.  He'd be the guy to reveal "de troof." 

Falkie2013

:-*

I'm someone who has heard radio from Hilly Rose ( before he filled in for Art ), to Ira Blue, to Long John Nebel and other hosts who talked about the paranormal and UFOs.

Noory is a dilletante who fell into the job and couldn't lick Art's shoes.

I'd like to see his ratings sometime and see if listeners drop off after the first hour or not.

Only once or twice did I turn Art off because I couldn't STAND a guest ( like the guy who was in Hawaii and kept talking about mushrooms - he died ).

I don't think there's been a week in months where I haven't had at least 1 day or more where I either listened for a few minutes or saw the upcoming guest list and turned the radio off.

IF I ever win the lotto for really big money ( more than $ 40 million ) I'm going to buy a damned radio station just to have a program about the paranormal run right, even if I'd have to host it myself.

I used to listen to Art for the wierd, the creepy and the unusual.

Now I get a guy who continually hawks food products, supplements or shills books for authors.  It's disgusting and I'm tired of it.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 23, 2011, 12:30:18 AM
... I used to listen to Art for the wierd, the creepy and the unusual...

George fits that description.  Oh, you meant in a good way...